• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Alright lets go" she says before warping them home
Riley held rylens hand and went downstairs to the other living room

@shortyshot8
╬Rylen smiled at Riley╬

"what do you want to do?"

╬He asked and tilted his head╬

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen smiled at Riley╬
"what do you want to do?"

╬He asked and tilted his head╬
Riley hummed at the thought "Wanna play hide and seek? The basement is really big, I get lost sometimes" she suggests

Mayyflower said:
Riley hummed at the thought "Wanna play hide and seek? The basement is really big, I get lost sometimes" she suggests
╬Rylen nodded and covered his eyes╬

"I'll be it! go hide!"

╬He said as he began counting to 30╬

Mayyflower said:
"Okay????" she says before sitting up
"Im gonna kick your dads ass for not even trying to inform me about a girl staying at my/ our house" she grits her teeth
Len looked at Amaya "How do you know if she's staying or not?" he asked curiously.

((Seriously, player knowledge is NOT character knowledge!))

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen nodded and covered his eyes╬
"I'll be it! go hide!"

╬He said as he began counting to 30╬
Riley nods before running somewhere to hide, going down the long hallway and into a room she found and hids in it

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Len looked at Amaya "How do you know if she's staying or not?" he asked curiously.
((Seriously, player knowledge is NOT character knowledge!))

[/QUOTE]
(I Know)

"Why else would he bring a girl to the house and feed her?" she asks "Your mother isnt stupid" she says

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(I Know)
"Why else would he bring a girl to the house and feed her?" she asks "Your mother isnt stupid" she says
Len sighed then looked at Amaya "Because, she was attacked and he saved her? Remember mom, Dad isn't normal."

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods before running somewhere to hide, going down the long hallway and into a room she found and hids in it
╬Rylen slowly uncovered his eyes╬

"28..29...30! ready or not, here I come~"

╬He called out and began looking for her.╬

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked at Amaya "Because, she was attacked and he saved her? Remember mom, Dad isn't normal."

[/QUOTE]
"Believe it or not but no one is normal" she says standing up "And how would know you werent there" she says

Rin sighed and got up

Mayyflower said:
"Believe it or not but no one is normal" she says standing up "And how would know you werent there" she says
Rin sighed and got up
Len smiled as his eyes flashed green "I tend to be connected to nature, like dad, so i can use any animals as a sort of camera." he said confidently.

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen slowly uncovered his eyes╬
"28..29...30! ready or not, here I come~"

╬He called out and began looking for her.╬
Riley covered her mouth so she wouldnt giggle, listening closely to rylen as he started looking for her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled as his eyes flashed green "I tend to be connected to nature, like dad, so i can use any animals as a sort of camera." he said confidently.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed Of course you can She thought to herself

Amaya sighed "Come on, when we get home, I want you both to get ready for bed" she says before warping them all home

Mayyflower said:
Riley covered her mouth so she wouldnt giggle, listening closely to rylen as he started looking for her
╬Rylen had accidentally kicked something over╬

"heh.. oops..."

╬He said as he started searching some room's╬

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen had accidentally kicked something over╬
"heh.. oops..."

╬He said as he started searching some room's╬
Riley peaked out of her hiding spot and looked around a little, not seeing rylen anywhere near her

Mayyflower said:
Riley peaked out of her hiding spot and looked around a little, not seeing rylen anywhere near her
╬Rylen thought for a bit before sighing╬

"she's really good"

╬He said as he continued to search╬

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen thought for a bit before sighing╬
"she's really good"

╬He said as he continued to search╬
Riley heard him and couldnt help giggle softly, she stopped a quick as possible, hoping he wouldnt find her

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Hmm, yeah I suppose they are" she said before giggling "Although I do wish i was as mature as some of them, I mean, Im 18 and I still act like a kid"
------

Ilaani nodded "I never really figured that one out" she said with a shrug "Though, maybe its cause when you see something nice, even if you can afford it, its fun to imagine owning it?" she then laughed "That sounds kinda sad, maybe its not that I dunno"

--------

Euloria simply nodded.

Ariel smiled a little "Can we go home now, this place is scary..." she said as she hugged closer to her parents and frowned a little.
"Of course we can Ariel." He said before he looked at euloria and then brought a hand to her chin and forced her to look at him before he kissed her softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri blushed before she started to giggle⊹...

...✦Zenya just stayed there, rubbing his back✦...
Myuki giggked as well before she quickly grabed kikuris arm and hugged it now can we go to the beach?" She asked her

Jace eventualy calmed down and stood up as he picked up the picture and stuffed it into his pocket. "I'm ready." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why wouldn't I help you." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko shrugged

"I didn't know if you knew what was happening"

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen looked in rooms on the way to see if she was in any of them╬
Riley heard Rylen approach the room she was in so she tried to make herself look like she wasnt in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back