• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☁ Kyoko nodded
"that would be better"

☁she said

(night)
"Maybe we could go back to my dorm and you could lay down there. Or we could go to the park we first met in." He suggested before waiting for her to make a decision

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why would you hurt your self like that because of rage, use that rage on other things rather than harming a pretty face like yours." He said frabkly before he continued to walk out of the room knowing she would follow mostly because she probably didn't trust him around here yet
Myuki smiled at kikuri and went over to her. "You look good as well." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''shut up...like you know how its like to be experimented on...and used...''

...✦She said as she angrily followed him to check him✦...

''so, what shall we do now?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi drifted into sleep as well, turning on his side as he did, placing Kaori between him and the back of the couch. He soon started dreaming, having fractions of memories play before him, all distorted or understandable. His dreams continued like that for most of the night, till the one that always happens stared. He was back in the underground room and he had just laid down when he got the news his friends were in trouble, so he did what he could to rush there only to be to late. by this time in the dream his real body was sweating heavily and his breathing had gone ragged. Back in the dream he saw Kaoris's death play out several times, each one he could do less and less about, then came the rage, the mindless killing, the first time Kamui activated and he had become trapped in hell. Without warning he let out a yell in his sleep♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had been dreaming, of the memories her and Masahi shared, when the dreams started to shift to the... not so pleasant ones. The day that one mission that changed their lives happened. Dream Masahi hadn't been doing so good, and the dream progressed to right when he got crushed, which happened to align right when Masahi yelled out in reality. This woke her up, and Kaori's eyes flew open, to see a Masahi that looked like he was having a nightmare. Concerned, Kaori shook his arm, trying to wake him up from it☆...

"Masahi? Masahi, wake up!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shut up...like you know how its like to be experimented on...and used...''
...✦She said as she angrily followed him to check him✦...

''so, what shall we do now?''
"Your right. I don't know what it's like to be experimented on. But that's why I do what I do, in hopes that one day people like us won't be experimented on because we will be dominant in the world, because we will be the ones that live in most of the houses and run the countries, so that we can show the humans the pain they gave the ones they experimented on." He said to her seeing her pain was obvious

Myuki noddes happily. "Yeah come on," she said to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen chuckled and nodded before getting out a glass and pouring some milk into it "If you'd like i could teach you some table manners, not to brag, but back in the day i use to tutor princes and princesses." he said as he set the glass in front of her.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up at him before taking the glass of milk, drinking a good portion of it. Milk was her favorite drink, after all. Setting the glass down she looked up at him, her milk moustache sitting on top of the cheese around her mouth. Lilliana's face had a confused yet amazed expression on it♧...

"Princes and princesses? Like from the stories??? Also what are table manners?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had been dreaming, of the memories her and Masahi shared, when the dreams started to shift to the... not so pleasant ones. The day that one mission that changed their lives happened. Dream Masahi hadn't been doing so good, and the dream progressed to right when he got crushed, which happened to align right when Masahi yelled out in reality. This woke her up, and Kaori's eyes flew open, to see a Masahi that looked like he was having a nightmare. Concerned, Kaori shook his arm, trying to wake him up from it☆...
"Masahi? Masahi, wake up!"
...♝Masahi had gotten to the end of the rage in his dream and was now kneeling in front of Kaori's dead body and he was reaching down to grab her when he felt himself get shook. The moment Masahi woke up his Sharingan had been activated almost like it was an instinct now and he looked straight at Kaori, who he saw dead only a few seconds before♝...

"Was that, was that just a dream? You didn't really die, right?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at him before taking the glass of milk, drinking a good portion of it. Milk was her favorite drink, after all. Setting the glass down she looked up at him, her milk moustache sitting on top of the cheese around her mouth. Lilliana's face had a confused yet amazed expression on it♧...
"Princes and princesses? Like from the stories??? Also what are table manners?"
Ayen tilted his head while making a funny face "What do you mean from stories? don't kings and queens or even emperors still rule over people today?" he asked as he sat down again "I mean, could that much have changed in a few hundred years?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your right. I don't know what it's like to be experimented on. But that's why I do what I do, in hopes that one day people like us won't be experimented on because we will be dominant in the world, because we will be the ones that live in most of the houses and run the countries, so that we can show the humans the pain they gave the ones they experimented on." He said to her seeing her pain was obvious
Myuki noddes happily. "Yeah come on," she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''no...we just need equal rights like the humans...i would explain how but it would be racist...''

...⊹Kikuri nodded before happily running to Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had gotten to the end of the rage in his dream and was now kneeling in front of Kaori's dead body and he was reaching down to grab her when he felt himself get shook. The moment Masahi woke up his Sharingan had been activated almost like it was an instinct now and he looked straight at Kaori, who he saw dead only a few seconds before♝...
"Was that, was that just a dream? You didn't really die, right?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori couldnt really do much of anything, only look at Masahi with a look of concern. He really must have been having a really bad dream it seemed... her hand was gripped on his arm, and her grip tightened when he asked if she was really dead, and she shook her head before softly speaking☆...

"No, I'm not dead, I'm right here. It was just a bad dream."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen tilted his head while making a funny face "What do you mean from stories? don't kings and queens or even emperors still rule over people today?" he asked as he sat down again "I mean, could that much have changed in a few hundred years?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up Ayen with a confused look, taking another drink of her milk as she listened to him talk, kicking her legs off the edge of the chair as she spoke♧...

"I don't think so, princes and princesses are only in stories. I always wished I could be a princess. I don't really know who runs things nowadays, but I don't think it's kings or empa-thingies like you said."

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed Of course you can She thought to herself
Amaya sighed "Come on, when we get home, I want you both to get ready for bed" she says before warping them all home
(@Tobi Neafearn

Mateus was cutting classes he goes to the back of the school and puts on his earphones and reads a book about cleaning and thoughts about buying a new mop to clean.

HimeragiSeiker said:
The events that happened so fast before Mari's eyes, that she couldn't properly process what happened. Then she remembered the men, and being pulled down a hole with Roselyn. "R-Rosie-San, who were those men?" She asked timidly.

Nanne said:
Kanae left and took a shower once she got changed she walked to the kitchen. She hadn't realized it until now how hungry she was, it felt like she had been fasting for a year even though that's not possible for her when she was pregnant with Kei. "Hmm...before I go with Kei I should REALLY eat something...but I don't know what...I want a lot of stuff but I don't know what..." she said confusing herself as she searched for food.
Diablo chuckled and shook his head. "I can make you something if you like~" He said before going to tuck Kei-Kun in bed. Diablo kissed the babies head softly. "Sweet dreams~..." He said softly. Diablo had a lot of work to do nowadays. Cleaning, cooking, taking care of the baby, fixing anything broken, yeah... He knew he had to step up as man of the house for the moment because he knew Kanae must still feel a little tired after having a baby. That was way tougher than all the work he was doing combined.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head and pressed her forehead to his. "I'm not disappointed in you, you tried your hardest" she says softly "I'm just glad your back"
Kite started smiling again as small droplets of tears fell from his face. "I love you Alexys..." He said softly before pressing his lips gently against hers.

TheDragoon said:
Kite started smiling again as small droplets of tears fell from his face. "I love you Alexys..." He said softly before pressing his lips gently against hers.
"I love you too" she says before he pressed his lips to hers, smiling also

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Watching with absolute anticipation as Kalin chewed bits of the meal she had managed to create, her heartbeat rang through her ears. Her nervousness was only boosted by an uncontrollable tension as he stared at her with such a judging expression. Just as his lips curved, Layla released a deeply held breath, a large sigh of relief. With her head being pat, Layla blinked, a sudden sense of calm easing her heartbeat. Gently, she smiled and began to wave the knife around with glee. "I'm glad you like it Kali-kun!" At the moment, Layla felt like a child whom had taken their first steps ever.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin nodded, and proceeded to eat more of his food, which seemed to get better with every new bite. He really was surprised. Layala seemed unsure of her cooking ability, but this meal proved she knew what she was doing. As he continued, he glanced over at her, and took another forkful, which he moved in her direction. "You should have some, too."

TheDragoon said:
The events that happened so fast before Mari's eyes, that she couldn't properly process what happened. Then she remembered the men, and being pulled down a hole with Roselyn. "R-Rosie-San, who were those men?" She asked timidly.
''n-never mind that...you wanted to go to the beach right?''

...♱Roselyn said trying to not cause an awareness♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...we just need equal rights like the humans...i would explain how but it would be racist...''

...⊹Kikuri nodded before happily running to Myuki⊹...
"Whatever you say miss..:" he said hopping to get her name

Myuki giggked and started for the water with kikuri happily

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori couldnt really do much of anything, only look at Masahi with a look of concern. He really must have been having a really bad dream it seemed... her hand was gripped on his arm, and her grip tightened when he asked if she was really dead, and she shook her head before softly speaking☆...
"No, I'm not dead, I'm right here. It was just a bad dream."
...♝Masahi started to calm down little by little as he saw her looking at him. He then nodded then hugged her once more trying to comfort himself, but the dream was still very vivid in his mind and thinking of it only made him try to hug her closer. Masahi looked at her before taking a deep breath and speaking quietly♝...

"I don't think i'll ever forget that night, it's just to vivid and clear, even now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-never mind that...you wanted to go to the beach right?''
...♱Roselyn said trying to not cause an awareness♱...
Mari nodded softly, holding onto Roselyn tightly because she had been scared by the event that just happened. "Y-Yeah, but the beach is outside of that hole..." She said softly, pointing up where they had just came through.

Mayyflower said:
"I love you too" she says before he pressed his lips to hers, smiling also
Kite wrapped his arms around her, letting his tears wash over him like a waterfall as he pressed his lips a bit deeper.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up Ayen with a confused look, taking another drink of her milk as she listened to him talk, kicking her legs off the edge of the chair as she spoke♧...
"I don't think so, princes and princesses are only in stories. I always wished I could be a princess. I don't really know who runs things nowadays, but I don't think it's kings or empa-thingies like you said."
Ayen chuckled and shook his head before poking her nose "Where do you think they got those stories Lilliana? You don't just make them up, just like i'm sure people changed them from the truth as well, for example, i'm a Fae, or what some would call a Faery." he said speaking softly before ruffling her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back