• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Kite wrapped his arms around her, letting his tears wash over him like a waterfall as he pressed his lips a bit deeper.
Lexi pressed back, her hands on his cheeks.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi pressed back, her hands on his cheeks.
Kite slowly brushed his tongue against her teeth, wanting entrance in as he blushed heavily. It had been a while since he was in his love's embrace.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed Of course you can She thought to herself
Amaya sighed "Come on, when we get home, I want you both to get ready for bed" she says before warping them all home
Len huffed then before looking up at Amaya "It isn't even close to dark out."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed then before looking up at Amaya "It isn't even close to dark out."

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked at the time. "It actually is Len" she says before sitting on the couch

"I'll be in my room" she says before running up the stairs

TheDragoon said:
Kite slowly brushed his tongue against her teeth, wanting entrance in as he blushed heavily. It had been a while since he was in his love's embrace.
Lexi blushed and let his tongue slide into her mouth before sliding hers into his mouth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever you say miss..:" he said hopping to get her name
Myuki giggked and started for the water with kikuri happily

[/QUOTE]
''...my name is Zenya so no need to call me miss...''

...⊹Kikuri just went with Myuki happily to the water⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded softly, holding onto Roselyn tightly because she had been scared by the event that just happened. "Y-Yeah, but the beach is outside of that hole..." She said softly, pointing up where they had just came through.
(no they're outside of a rose bush now and in a new dimension called Aion xD its like the real world but a little bit more fantasy-like. their right now near a rose bush that is near the beach)(note: they came out from the rose bush)

HimeragiSeiker said:
(no they're outside of a rose bush now and in a new dimension called Aion xD its like the real world but a little bit more fantasy-like. their right now near a rose bush that is near the beach)(note: they came out from the rose bush)
((Oh... Ok xD ))

Mari sighed. "I guess we can't eat at a beach bar then..." She said before shaking her head. "That's ok though! We can just swim if you like~" She said before her clothes changed into a bikini.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and let his tongue slide into her mouth before sliding hers into his mouth
Kite tangled her tongue with his before sucking on it softly, pulling her as close as possible. He gripped the back of her shirt tightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...my name is Zenya so no need to call me miss...''

...⊹Kikuri just went with Myuki happily to the water⊹...
"Well then hello zenya. Oh and please don't punch me any more." He asked politely before he continued to walk

Myuki giggked when they got to the water and dove in practiacly dissapering as she slithered through the water like a sea serpen

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi started to calm down little by little as he saw her looking at him. He then nodded then hugged her once more trying to comfort himself, but the dream was still very vivid in his mind and thinking of it only made him try to hug her closer. Masahi looked at her before taking a deep breath and speaking quietly♝...
"I don't think i'll ever forget that night, it's just to vivid and clear, even now."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori nodded, feeling herself be hugged closer to him. She had felt the same, seeing him die before her eyes, and before she realized what she was doing she was hugging herself closer, her hands gripping his back and arms tightly. While she might not have known what it was like for him to see her die, she knew what it was like to see HIM die, so in a sense she understood☆...

"Yeah... I get that..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen chuckled and shook his head before poking her nose "Where do you think they got those stories Lilliana? You don't just make them up, just like i'm sure people changed them from the truth as well, for example, i'm a Fae, or what some would call a Faery." he said speaking softly before ruffling her hair.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana blinked, feeling her nose get poked, but she soon laughed, drinking more milk♧...

"I think that princesses and princes are real, they're just not around anymore. And you're a fairy????"

TheDragoon said:
Kite tangled her tongue with his before sucking on it softly, pulling her as close as possible. He gripped the back of her shirt tightly.
Lexi wrapped her arms around his neck gently and blushed when he tangled his tongue with hers

TheDragoon said:
((Oh... Ok xD ))
Mari sighed. "I guess we can't eat at a beach bar then..." She said before shaking her head. "That's ok though! We can just swim if you like~" She said before her clothes changed into a bikini.
''alright..''

...♱Roselyn said before her clothes changed into a bikini as well♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well then hello zenya. Oh and please don't punch me any more." He asked politely before he continued to walk
Myuki giggked when they got to the water and dove in practiacly dissapering as she slithered through the water like a sea serpen

[/QUOTE]
''is that supposed to be sarcastic?''

...⊹Kikuri just swam in the water trying to look for Myuki. She giggled when she caught a glimpse of Myuki just slithering through it like a sea serpen. She then wondered if she was both⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''is that supposed to be sarcastic?''

...⊹Kikuri just swam in the water trying to look for Myuki. She giggled when she caught a glimpse of Myuki just slithering through it like a sea serpen. She then wondered if she was both⊹...
"No it was an honest request." He said to her

Myuki son. Disapered again and snuck up behind kikuri then grabed her happily

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wrapped her arms around his neck gently and blushed when he tangled his tongue with hers
Kite felt around her back before he moved his hands to her hips, kissing down to her neck, doing it a bit roughly, but playfully because he was Kaito.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
...♱Roselyn said before her clothes changed into a bikini as well♱...
Mari blinked a few times before blushing when she saw Roselyn in a bikini. She thought she looked... Cute. "Y-You look cute in that... T-That looks great on you too!" She said a bit quickly because she was nervous. She didn't know how to swim. It was her first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Kite felt around her back before he moved his hands to her hips, kissing down to her neck, doing it a bit roughly, but playfully because he was Kaito.
Lexi giggled lightly, blushing as he kissed down her neck, she tilted her head a little to the other side

Mayyflower said:
Lexi giggled lightly, blushing as he kissed down her neck, she tilted her head a little to the other side
Kite blushed and chuckled too as he nuzzled her neck before kissing her nose. "I love you... More than you could ever know..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Kite blushed and chuckled too as he nuzzled her neck before kissing her nose. "I love you... More than you could ever know..." He said softly.
Lexi smiled and rubbed his cheek. "And I love you more than anything else in the world" she says sweetly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and rubbed his cheek. "And I love you more than anything else in the world" she says sweetly
Kite laughed and rolled on top of her on the bed before kissing her extremely deep, wanting to feel her more. He wanted to regain the feeling he had lost in death. He wanted them to become 1 again.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori nodded, feeling herself be hugged closer to him. She had felt the same, seeing him die before her eyes, and before she realized what she was doing she was hugging herself closer, her hands gripping his back and arms tightly. While she might not have known what it was like for him to see her die, she knew what it was like to see HIM die, so in a sense she understood☆...
"Yeah... I get that..."
...♝Masahi nodded as he just focused on the moment at hand, and nothing else. He started to notice Kaori holding him back so he decided to try and comfort her by gently rubbing her back. As he did so he felt how much he has sweat during his nightmare, but put it off for a moment as he placed his other hand on the back of her head, he wasn't sure why, it just felt right to do♝...

"Hey Kaori, do you think you things would of been different if you knew i was coming, if you knew i was still alive?"

TheDragoon said:
Kite laughed and rolled on top of her on the bed before kissing her extremely deep, wanting to feel her more. He wanted to regain the feeling he had lost in death. He wanted them to become 1 again.
Lexi smiled and kissed him back, returning a deep and passionate kiss, also wanting to become one again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back