• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded before he got up and held out a hand to her so they could start for his dorm

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko grabbed his hand and got up, brushing herself off

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we're rebuilding your mansion again...so you'll stay at the same place. you cant stay with me since im living in someone else's house. a succubus's house. she also has a family...''

...⊹Kikuri just watched happily as she just sat there letting the water run through her hair⊹...
"Well where am I supposed to stay till my home is rebuilt hmm?" He asked

Myuki soon swam her way back over then swam around kikuri booking the end of her tail around one of kikuris ankles and starting to coil around her till she was fully coiled around her and hugged her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well where am I supposed to stay till my home is rebuilt hmm?" He asked
Myuki soon swam her way back over then swam around kikuri booking the end of her tail around one of kikuris ankles and starting to coil around her till she was fully coiled around her and hugged her

[/QUOTE]
''out side of your home. you'll just sleep in a tent until its rebuilt. or if you want, we can have a motor home be transported there and you can sleep there''

...⊹Kikuri giggled before hugging back⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn just sat there relaxing♱...
Mari was silent for the first time in a while. She felt relaxed now, laying back letting the water caress her hair.

TheDragoon said:
Kite still looked concerned. "That ring is a symbol of our bond though... That and your ring..." He said.
Lexi nods. "Would you want to go look for it or get a new one just like it?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Would you want to go look for it or get a new one just like it?" She asks
Kite looked down, then back up. "I'll get a new one just like it... If it makes you feel better..." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...well..what kind of food do you like?''
Mari shrugged a bit. "Daddy made me sushi once." She said. "It really liked it. Why?" She asked, now looking in Roselyn's direction.

TheDragoon said:
Mari shrugged a bit. "Daddy made me sushi once." She said. "It really liked it. Why?" She asked, now looking in Roselyn's direction.
''curious. when i was still human, my family would always want me to eat whatever they eat. which were always fancy dinners and lunches. and even breakfasts...''

TheDragoon said:
Kite looked down, then back up. "I'll get a new one just like it... If it makes you feel better..." He said softly.
Lexi nods. "Okay fine with me" she says softly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''curious. when i was still human, my family would always want me to eat whatever they eat. which were always fancy dinners and lunches. and even breakfasts...''
Mari's eyes almost glowed, thinking of all the tasty foods made her mouth water. She then nodded a bit. "But you never got to eat what YOU wanted? Isn't that kind of unfair?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Okay fine with me" she says softly
Kite kissed her forehead before getting up to find something to eat. He hadn't eaten in a long time so he was starving.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River sniles at her before he started with her back to the changing rooms so they could change back into normal clothes

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko followed him, moving her hair out of her face.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had closed her eyes into the embrace, but they opened when she felt his hands move to her back and behind her head. It was slightly surprising to her how... natural, and nice it felt to be held like this, but she didn't really know why. Kaori exhaled nervously as she listened to his question before responding☆...
"I... I don't know. Maybe? I... no matter how much I try to remember, I just can't remember why it was I threw myself in front of Roman. I just know that I did. I know I had a good reason to, and it was my choice, but still... i-I'm just not sure."
...♝Masahi slightly smiled when she didn't resist at all, sorta like it was a small victory, a victory for what, he wasn't sure. But he soon let a small frown escape onto his face when he heard Kaori talk, he listened, but he wasn't sure how he felt till he remembered that those people that night were after her body, though he pushed the thoughts of that night aside before speaking softly♝...

"Hey Kaori, is it okay if we stay like this for awhile?"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana turned, looking at him more directly now. Her eyes, though gray in color, seemed to sparkle in amazement at what she was hearing. She was so interested in his story that she didn't notice the drying milk moustache on top of the dried cheese around her face♧...
"You're a prince??? And what's a fae?"
Ayen smiled then grabbed a washcloth and cleaned off her face "Well, the son of a prince and princess is still a prince, as for what a Fae is, well, they're many things, They're called the fair folk though, not from their attitudes though, it's from their unnatural beauty."

TheDragoon said:
Mari's eyes almost glowed, thinking of all the tasty foods made her mouth water. She then nodded a bit. "But you never got to eat what YOU wanted? Isn't that kind of unfair?" She asked.
''it is...i couldnt even eat potato chips...or the school's lunch that had a cheese burger...''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi slightly smiled when she didn't resist at all, sorta like it was a small victory, a victory for what, he wasn't sure. But he soon let a small frown escape onto his face when he heard Kaori talk, he listened, but he wasn't sure how he felt till he remembered that those people that night were after her body, though he pushed the thoughts of that night aside before speaking softly♝...
"Hey Kaori, is it okay if we stay like this for awhile?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆After speaking Kaori found herself hugging onto Masahi a bit tighter, though she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because it had been so long since she had actually been held like this by, well, anyone. So when Masahi asked if they could stay like this for a while, Kaori nodded, burying her face into his shoulder☆...

"Yeah...t-that would be okay..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Here." He said when the got to the changing booths as he handed her a towel. "You can change here so we can go." He said

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko took the towel, saying as she walked inside

"so you bring a towel, but forget a swimsuit?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I borrowed this from the shack." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko got changed quickly and walked out

"I guess that makes sense"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it is...i couldnt even eat potato chips...or the school's lunch that had a cheese burger...''
Mari frowned a bit. "Well you can eat whatever you want now right?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back