• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Jojo shook his head and let out a long sigh "Only those who refuse to seek help are truly helpless, now, tell me you stubborn bat, where are you trying to go?" he asked curiously as he folded his arms over his chest.

[/QUOTE]
Isabella glared at him rather angered and hurt by him calling her a bat. "That wasn't nice and im trying to find the school." She said as she crossed her arms and looked away from him thinking this guy was just gonna be another jerk. God no men have ever been sweet and kind to her and it made her mad.

Mayyflower said:
"A what?" She asks "I've never seen a spider before" she says
Len sighed as he placed on hand under the other "They're harmless if you leave them alone, besides, even if you're gentle with them they won't do anything." he said as the spider used it's web to drop from one hand to another.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thanks so much." He mumbled as he left the base and looked around not even knowing how to get back to his home
Myuki eventualy looked at her and smiled. "Thank you for keeping me warm." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya just waved before going back inside the building✦...

''no problem~ i always wanna keep you warm~''

...⊹Kikuri said in a sweetly way⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya just waved before going back inside the building✦...

''no problem~ i always wanna keep you warm~''

...⊹Kikuri said in a sweetly way⊹...
Jace sighed already not liking this but what was he gonna do as he did his best to try and find home

Myuki smiled more as she nuzzled kikuris neck

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed as he placed on hand under the other "They're harmless if you leave them alone, besides, even if you're gentle with them they won't do anything." he said as the spider used it's web to drop from one hand to another.

[/QUOTE]
"Ewy stop" she says

Amaya looked at the spider. "Really Rin, if you haven't noticed your scream is really loud because of what you both are and you screamed like that for a spider?" She asks "Len is right spiders are harmless" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace sighed already not liking this but what was he gonna do as he did his best to try and find home
Myuki smiled more as she nuzzled kikuris neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just giggled a little more before tilting her neck so Myuki could nuzzle it easier⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella glared at him rather angered and hurt by him calling her a bat. "That wasn't nice and im trying to find the school." She said as she crossed her arms and looked away from him thinking this guy was just gonna be another jerk. God no men have ever been sweet and kind to her and it made her mad.

[/QUOTE]
Jojo rolled his eyes "Well, you sorta ran into it, and are you sure you don't need the cane? Plenty of blind people have them." he said as he un folded his arms and offered her his hand, forgetting she wouldn't see it.

Mayyflower said:
"Ewy stop" she says
Amaya looked at the spider. "Really Rin, if you haven't noticed your scream is really loud because of what you both are and you screamed like that for a spider?" She asks "Len is right spiders are harmless" she says
Len rolled his eyes "Well, i'm gonna let it go outside." he said as he started walking towards the door.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Jojo rolled his eyes "Well, you sorta ran into it, and are you sure you don't need the cane? Plenty of blind people have them." he said as he un folded his arms and offered her his hand, forgetting she wouldn't see it.

[/QUOTE]
"So what I don't want to feel helpless." She said obviously not grabing his hand because she didn't know itbwas there

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes "Well, i'm gonna let it go outside." he said as he started walking towards the door.

[/QUOTE]
Within seconds Rin was already far away from Len and the spider

"Rin your ridiculous" she says shaking her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggked more before she slowly uncoiled from her her and started to shore

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon started for shore as well⊹...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana kept trying to get out of his grasp until he flew them up in the air a bit, knowing it scared her. She yelped, tensing up, closing her eyes, and stopped trying to get out of his grip. She didn't look at him as she responded, obviously just very upset♧...
"O-okay! I'm sorry!"
Ayen nodded then looked at her "So, where were you trying to run off to?" he asked as he scanned the area and got a bit higher as he tightened his grip with one arm, and let go with the other.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what I don't want to feel helpless." She said obviously not grabbing his hand because she didn't know it was there

[/QUOTE]
Jojo sighed then grabbed her hand "Y'know, it's better to feel helpless and not be, then be helpless and not feel it." he said with a small smirk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When Myuki got to shore she relaxed on the beac and waited for kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon sat down beside Myuki and giggled at her a little⊹...

Mayyflower said:
Within seconds Rin was already far away from Len and the spider
"Rin your ridiculous" she says shaking her head
Len rolled his eyes "Y'know Rin, it's a given that's there's always a spider within ten feet of you in a suburban house like ours." he teased before walking out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back