• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Jojo sighed then grabbed her hand "Y'know, it's better to feel helpless and not be, then be helpless and not feel it." he said with a small smirk.

[/QUOTE]
"I just don't want my life to be a burden to people." She said quietly as she held his hand tightly and inmediatelt pulled her self close to him as he started to pull her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded then looked at her "So, where were you trying to run off to?" he asked as he scanned the area and got a bit higher as he tightened his grip with one arm, and let go with the other.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana opened her eyes to look at him, though she didn't loosen up. She really did hate heights it seemed. She pointed toward the direction she felt Ken's energy, which she felt was in their house♧...

"M-my house... Ken is there..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just don't want my life to be a burden to people." She said quietly as she held his hand tightly and intermediate pulled her self close to him as he started to pull her

[/QUOTE]
((I never said he pulled her close to him, and no, i wont just go with it.))

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana opened her eyes to look at him, though she didn't loosen up. She really did hate heights it seemed. She pointed toward the direction she felt Ken's energy, which she felt was in their house♧...
"M-my house... Ken is there..."
Ayen nodded then began flying towards her house "Any clue why he'd give off energy for you to track?" he asked already knowing the answer, but not wanting to give her any idea of what he already knew.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes "Y'know Rin, it's a given that's there's always a spider within ten feet of you in a suburban house like ours." he teased before walking out of the room.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked around "R-really?!" She gasped before passing out.

Amaya eyes widen before she picked up Rin and shook her awake. "You can't pass out, it's dangerous expecially for you" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I never said he pulled her close to him, and no, i wont just go with it.))

[/QUOTE]
(I never said he pulled her close I said she made her self get close to him)

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked around "R-really?!" She gasped before passing out.
Amaya eyes widen before she picked up Rin and shook her awake. "You can't pass out, it's dangerous expecially for you" she says
Len went down stairs and let the spider go outside.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I never said he pulled her close I said she made her self get close to him)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]pulled her self close to him as he started to pull her

[/QUOTE]
(( ._. ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len went down stairs and let the spider go outside.

[/QUOTE]
Rin woke up. "Mom" she says

"Yes?" She asks

"I hate spiders" she mumbled before getting up

"You need a bath" Amaya says randomly

Rin stopped before looking back at her. "No" she whispered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah "she pulled her self close to him as he pulled her along" after he grabed her hand

[/QUOTE]
(( But he only grabbed, i never said anything about pulling.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn](( But he only grabbed, i never said anything about pulling.))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok well I must have read it wrong and she just pulled her self close to him)

Mayyflower said:
Rin woke up. "Mom" she says
"Yes?" She asks

"I hate spiders" she mumbled before getting up

"You need a bath" Amaya says randomly

Rin stopped before looking back at her. "No" she whispered
Once the spider was outside Len came back upstairs and peeked inside Rin's room.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Once the spider was outside Len came back upstairs and peeked inside Rin's room.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya rolled her eyes. "I'll force you just like your dad forced me" she says before walking out of rins room. "Talk your sister into taking a bath, she needs to" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well yeah cuz...i dont have butlers or bodyguard to watch over me anymore..''
Mari rolled around in the water, sighing. "What's it like having butlers and bodyguards?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Kite got out a bag of chips and started eating as he sat on the couch.
Lexi poured herself a glass of apple juice and went out in the living room

Harper finally walked through the front door, she saw lexi and yelped before shutting the door, not coming inside

Mayyflower said:
Lexi poured herself a glass of apple juice and went out in the living room
Harper finally walked through the front door, she saw lexi and yelped before shutting the door, not coming inside
Kite blinked a few times before looking up at Lexi. "What was that all about?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Kite blinked a few times before looking up at Lexi. "What was that all about?" He asked.
Lexi put the glass down. "I tried killing her" she says before going to the door and opening it

Harper blinked "Dont hurt me!" she cried before she slowly backed up

Mayyflower said:
Lexi put the glass down. "I tried killing her" she says before going to the door and opening it
Harper blinked "Dont hurt me!" she cried before she slowly backed up
Kite followed her, eating a bag of chips as he watched it all go down.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]The swat team had gathered across the street from the target house. Thermal imaging had shown that there was currently only two occupants in the house, and both had been confirmed to be dangerous. Even with their serious numerical advantage, the team was fully expecting a serious fight, and that was why every member of the 20 man team was wearing heavy duty riot gear, and carrying a Heckler & Koch MG4, along with a USAS – 12 shotgun on their back. Fanning out in a line, the soldiers all looked to their squad leader, who upon confirming their orders one final time nodded his head, and all twenty of the soldiers began to fire upon the house, a few tossing M67 hand grenades at the house for good measure.
@shortyshot8

((Well just look at this as a good excuse to renovate xD ))

[/QUOTE]
Marcus's eyes flashed his body being covered in a blanket of flames melting all the bullets before they could reach him "So he thinks eliminating me will help....Fool."

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "I'll force you just like your dad forced me" she says before walking out of rins room. "Talk your sister into taking a bath, she needs to" she says
Len huffed "Okay, i'll try." he said before walking into Rin's room.

TheDragoon said:
Kite followed her, eating a bag of chips as he watched it all go down.
( xD )

Lexi grabbed Harper and pulled her inside. "Shut up I'm not going to hurt you" she says

Harper gasped when she was pulled inside, she saw kite. "Kite?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back