• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"So you can act childish?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly.
-----

Ilaani nodded and laughed a little "y'know, maybe we are thinking too much into this" she said as she looked over at her and smiled.

-----

Dakota watched as steam rose from the water as it increased in temperature "A bit warmer?" She laughed "this is a alot more than a bit."

-----

Camilla nodded "well thats what im trying to say...the second thing you said I mean..." she said as she pushed some hair behind her ear and smiled a little. "And my parents think the first...It tends to cause arguments sometimes..." she said the last bit quietly.

Rinily nodded "A-Alright.." she said quietly, trusting that miyaka knew what she was on about, she decided to try her best to forget about the stuff that was apparently going on, but her mind was wandering about what it might be.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Rin raised her fists. "Touch me with that and ill punch you" she says
Len raised his eyebrow "I think it will be worth it." he said with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Daniel smiled as they where hole before kising euloriaas fourhead confortingly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled before looking at him "Are you hurt at all?" She asked concerned that he might be.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu had been feeling content, thinking about the bath when she looked over to see Miyaka acting weird. Her face grew confused as she looked at her, and right before she was about to say something Miyaka fell to her knees, acting strange. She even said she felt strange. Concerned, Chiharu rushed over, putting a hand on Miyaka's shoulder as she spoke to her☼...

"Miyaka? What's wrong?"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded, looking at his hand before taking it and going into the water.
Roland pulled Dakota close to him as he continued going into the water and keeping it warm "So, warm enough for you?" he asked playfully.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len raised his eyebrow "I think it will be worth it." he said with a smirk.

[/QUOTE]
Rin shook her head. "Get...out" she huffed.

Nonalaka said:
Daniel noddes as they all disapered soon appearing in the middle of there living room still hugging each other
Ariel smiled happily as she looked around her home glad to be back.

-----

Kairassi giggled "being grown up doesnt mean you cant do childish things anymore" she said with a shrug.

-----

Dakota laughed lightly and nodded, looking at his hand before taking it and going into the water.

"To be fair, I've never really had a chance to be a kid either" he says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Get...out" she huffed.
Len chuckled then smiled innocently "Once you agree to take a bath~" he said all innocent like.

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu had been feeling content, thinking about the bath when she looked over to see Miyaka acting weird. Her face grew confused as she looked at her, and right before she was about to say something Miyaka fell to her knees, acting strange. She even said she felt strange. Concerned, Chiharu rushed over, putting a hand on Miyaka's shoulder as she spoke to her☼...
"Miyaka? What's wrong?"

@Nonalaka
(this will be a challenge..)

"I feel..its weird.like a warmth in my stomach, that is spreading all over." she said as her muscles start to shake. Her face grew redder as she had to bite her hand from screaming out. Then it was over, she was left tired, as the feelings wahed over her. She felt the support of Chiharu, and wondered if her friends were feeling it too. This left her very confused. "Thank...thank you Chiharu." she weakly replied. "That bath is sounding better and better." she said as the feelings subsided but did not leave. She prayed her friends faired better than she was.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"To be fair, I've never really had a chance to be a kid either" he says
Kairassi frowned lightly "Ah, right....thats kinda sad..."

----

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland pulled Dakota close to him as he continued going into the water and keeping it warm "So, warm enough for you?" he asked playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly as she was pulled, smiling at him "yes, its perfect~"

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled then pecked her lips before they got to the point where they had to actually swim.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len chuckled then smiled innocently "Once you agree to take a bath~" he said all innocent like.

[/QUOTE]
"No I don't want to, I'm scared of the water" she says

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi frowned lightly "Ah, right....thats kinda sad..."
----

"Yea" he says quietly. "Hey want to go do something?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
"No I don't want to, I'm scared of the water" she says
"But Riiiiiiiin, you gots to take a bath, i'll do what i can to make it more bearable!" he said as he smiled at her.

Nonalaka said:
"So you can act childish?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly.
-----

Ilaani nodded and laughed a little "y'know, maybe we are thinking too much into this" she said as she looked over at her and smiled.

-----

Dakota watched as steam rose from the water as it increased in temperature "A bit warmer?" She laughed "this is a alot more than a bit."

-----

Camilla nodded "well thats what im trying to say...the second thing you said I mean..." she said as she pushed some hair behind her ear and smiled a little. "And my parents think the first...It tends to cause arguments sometimes..." she said the last bit quietly.

Rinily nodded "A-Alright.." she said quietly, trusting that miyaka knew what she was on about, she decided to try her best to forget about the stuff that was apparently going on, but her mind was wandering about what it might be.

@Lumina

-----

Euloria kissed him back softly, calming down a little bit as she then pulled away "Yeah, I agree, lets go" she said quietly with a nod.

Ariel smiled at them both.

♣︎Maria♣︎

"Probably so. I don't think something like that really needs to much thought." Maria said with a laugh. It was a little much to be thinking about something like why people liked window shopping.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"But Riiiiiiiin, you gots to take a bath, i'll do what i can to make it more bearable!" he said as he smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
"And how are you gonna do that?" She asks crossing her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok let's head to my dorm so you can rest ok." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded and began walking

"alright, let's go then"

Mayyflower said:
"And how are you gonna do that?" She asks crossing her arms
Len huffed then thought for a moment "Well, i was sorta hoping you'd have an idea?" he admitted.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed then thought for a moment "Well, i was sorta hoping you'd have an idea?" he admitted.

[/QUOTE]
"Why I have an idea of something I don't want to do, cause once I get in the bathroom I'm locking myself in and sitting down on the floor

Mayyflower said:
"Why I have an idea of something I don't want to do, cause once I get in the bathroom I'm locking myself in and sitting down on the floor"
Len sighed then looked at her "Don't make have to be in there to."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked at her "Don't make have to be in there to."

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked. "Your my brother" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon blushed realizing a hand was on top of her hand. What was Mari trying to do?♱...
Mari just held her hand for a second before looking to Roselyn and smiling. "So, do you mind showing me around Aeon?" She asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back