• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Rini's eye's widened when she saw Miyaka suddenly fall to her knees, "how long have you been feeling weak like that?" Rini asked in .a concerned tone, noting she had noticed acting strange even earlier but had dismissed it before, she felt bad for not asking earlier now...

((Sorry this was what it was supposed to saw, for some reason the device I was using to reply jargoned added and removed pieces of text I dont know why :/ ))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then pecked her lips before they got to the point where they had to actually swim.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled as she swam about a bit "This really is lovely~" she said happily.

----

Mayyflower said:
"Yea" he says quietly. "Hey want to go do something?" He asks
Kairassi smiled brightly and nodded "Sure~ what did you have in mind?" She asked.

----

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

"Probably so. I don't think something like that really needs to much thought." Maria said with a laugh. It was a little much to be thinking about something like why people liked window shopping.

Ilaani nodded "yeah, I guess it's a bad habit I have, you know, rambling and over thinking things" she laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"So? you need a bath." he said as he looked at her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin rubbed her arms. "No I dont" she muttered

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she swam about a bit "This really is lovely~" she said happily.
Roland nodded as he faced her and swam backwards "Yeah, the whole beach to ourselfs, we's never get this during the day." he said cheerfully.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled and shook his head. "I can make you something if you like~" He said before going to tuck Kei-Kun in bed. Diablo kissed the babies head softly. "Sweet dreams~..." He said softly. Diablo had a lot of work to do nowadays. Cleaning, cooking, taking care of the baby, fixing anything broken, yeah... He knew he had to step up as man of the house for the moment because he knew Kanae must still feel a little tired after having a baby. That was way tougher than all the work he was doing combined.
Kanae looked over at him and she smiled at him, "Okay! Well first of all I think I'd like some spicy tuna rolls and miso soup...if possible..." she said and quieted down.

Nonalaka said:
----

Kairassi smiled brightly and nodded "Sure~ what did you have in mind?" She asked.

----

Ilaani nodded "yeah, I guess it's a bad habit I have, you know, rambling and over thinking things" she laughed lightly.
Luke smiled "um maybe go to the beach? I don't know just something" he says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded as he faced her and swam backwards "Yeah, the whole beach to ourselfs, we's never get this during the day." he said cheerfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah~" she paused for a moment "Then again I suppose we could, there are some parts of the beach that are quiet but I dunno, Its just more relaxing at this time of the day"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"Rin! commmmme oooooon!" he said stubbornly.

[/QUOTE]
"Nooooooo Len nooooo" she says stubbornly

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled "um maybe go to the beach? I don't know just something" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi nodded happily "Oooh, that sounds nice! I haven't been to the beach around here yet~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah~" she paused for a moment "Then again I suppose we could, there are some parts of the beach that are quiet but I dunno, Its just more relaxing at this time of the day"
Roland chuckled and nodded before swimming over to her "Yeah, it is' plus you don't need to worry about being seen by anyone." he said before pecking her cheek "We could do almost anything we wanted."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len walked over to her "But RIiiiiiiiiin, you'd feel better and smile nice afterwards!"

[/QUOTE]
"I bet but no it's water" she says backing up a little

Mayyflower said:
"I bet but no it's water" she says backing up a little
Len huffed and took another step forward "Come on, i swear it's not as bad as you think it is!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed and took another step forward "Come on, i swear it's not as bad as you think it is!"

[/QUOTE]
Rin took another step back "trust me it will" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin took another step back "trust me it will" she says
Len shook his head then took another step forward "Oh? and how do you know that?"

Nonalaka said:
Rini's eye's widened when she saw Miyaka suddenly fall to her knees, "how long have you been feeling weak like that?" Rini asked in .a concerned tone, noting she had noticed acting strange even earlier but had dismissed it before, she felt bad for not asking earlier now...
((Sorry this was what it was supposed to saw, for some reason the device I was using to reply jargoned added and removed pieces of text I dont know why :/ ))

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Nanne said:
Kanae looked over at him and she smiled at him, "Okay! Well first of all I think I'd like some spicy tuna rolls and miso soup...if possible..." she said and quieted down.
Diablo chuckled weakly, mostly because he was getting sick from all this stress put on him, mostly the stress of being a father, but that was normal. He couldn't wait to teach Kei-Kun so many new things. "I can, you just sit back and relax." He said with a even weaker smile. It didn't look that convincing.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head then took another step forward "Oh? and how do you know that?"

[/QUOTE]
"Because it's water!" She says before her back hits the wall

Mayyflower said:
"Because it's water!" She says before her back hits the wall
Len looked at her as he took a final step forward "And what's so bad about water?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked at her as he took a final step forward "And what's so bad about water?"

[/QUOTE]
"It feels nasty and icky" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded then began flying towards her house "Any clue why he'd give off energy for you to track?" he asked already knowing the answer, but not wanting to give her any idea of what he already knew.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana shook her head, not knowing the answer. She just suddenly felt Ken's energy, and it felt really... evil. Like something was seriously wrong. She was so worried about it, now that she was thinking about it, that she didn't even care they were flying♧...

"I-I dunno, I just have a bad feeling..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back