• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana shook her head, not knowing the answer. She just suddenly felt Ken's energy, and it felt really... evil. Like something was seriously wrong. She was so worried about it, now that she was thinking about it, that she didn't even care they were flying♧...
"I-I dunno, I just have a bad feeling..."
Ayen sighed then shook his head "I'll wait for Ken to leave the house, if it's bad then facing him inside will only lead to destroying the house." he said as he approached Lilliana's house.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len raised an eyebrow "How so?" he asked not convened.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not explaining it to you Len" she say a bit annoyyed

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana didn't say anything. That's what Ayen's plan was... but not hers. She had to find Ken and make sure he was alright. As soon as they touched down, she was planning on running in to find him. The uneasy feeling she had only increased the closer they got to the house♧...

@TheDragoon
((And now we wait for Dragoon xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times before nodding "well I suppose yes?" She said as she looked at him, why would she mind if people saw her swimming? the only thing she was thinking it was better because it was less crowded.
----

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said excitedly.

----

Rini smiled at miyaka "you're welcome....though im sorry...I don't feel anything either.." she said with a slight frown, she then nodded in agreement with what chiharu said, maybe they shouldnt go closer?

@Lumina
Luke chuckled and nods. "Okay let's go" he says smiling before he starts walking

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "Why not? I mean really Rin, it's just a bath!"

[/QUOTE]
"Len... I don't want to, waters scares me" she says with a sigh

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times before nodding "well I suppose yes?" She said as she looked at him, why would she mind if people saw her swimming? the only thing she was thinking it was better because it was less crowded.
Roland smiled then wrapped an arm around her lower back "And no one to complain if they saw us being lovey dovey~" he said before pecking her lips.

Mayyflower said:
"Len... I don't want to, waters scares me" she says with a sigh
Len tilts his head "How so? you do know it's in our blood to be able to control it, right?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilts his head "How so? you do know it's in our blood to be able to control it, right?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"That's one ability I'm not gonna bother using until water is about to touch me, then I'll use it to get it away" she says

Mayyflower said:
"That's one ability I'm not gonna bother using until water is about to touch me, then I'll use it to get it away" she says
Len sighed looked at her "Within the bathtub it would just end up coming back to you, after all, it's a push and pull relationship with water."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi nodded then rolled back onto his back while still holding onto Kaori. When he finally felt her holding tighter, he did then same for awhile before continuing to rub her back and gently pressing her head to his shoulder, enjoying the moment. Without realizing it a little blush sneaked it's way onto his face♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had closed her eyes at this point, relaxing into the embrace. It surprised her how... comfortable and natural it was to be held like this, but she didn't say anything. She just held on to Masahi as he held her, enjoying the moment. Because God knows when she'd next have a peaceful moment☆...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed looked at her "Within the bathtub it would just end up coming back to you, after all, it's a push and pull relationship with water."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not getting in it so I'm fine" she says

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had closed her eyes at this point, relaxing into the embrace. It surprised her how... comfortable and natural it was to be held like this, but she didn't say anything. She just held on to Masahi as he held her, enjoying the moment. Because God knows when she'd next have a peaceful moment☆...
((God doesn't know though > :D ))

...♝Masahi had closed his eyes as well, and where he had been holding tightly before, he had eased his hold and simply relaxed so the point he was smiling. After awhile his breathing started to ease again, but in the time that had took the sun had alright began to rise so sleep for him was gonna have to be put off till the next night. Masahi laid there for awhile longer, wondering if Kaori had fallen back to sleep, but he figured that he needed to shower soon, so he spoke softly as he opened his eyes♝...

"Hey Kaori, if you're awake, mind if i move?"

Mayyflower said:
"I'm not getting in it so I'm fine" she says
Len shook his head "Yes you are, it's just a matter if you get in from me asking you, or mom forcing you." he said as he crossed his arms.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana didn't say anything. That's what Ayen's plan was... but not hers. She had to find Ken and make sure he was alright. As soon as they touched down, she was planning on running in to find him. The uneasy feeling she had only increased the closer they got to the house♧...

@TheDragoon
Suddenly, the door blew off and smacked right into Ayen, almost slamming into Lilliana as it went flying. Black paint oozed everywhere as a being like no other stepped out of the house. Black paint ran from his eyes and went down his arms and legs, his eyes a pitch black and filled with a darkness that could last forever. the paint seemed to have contaminated the inside of the house, making it pitch black. Anything that had fallen inside the house had been frozen solid from the paint's plaster. The being let out heavy breathes as it's insane grin increased. "...Vanish." Was all the being said before a black paint geyser erupted where Lilliana stood, making her disappear completely.

---

While it seemed the being had killed Lilliana, Lilliana was actually trapped in what seemed like a pitch black dimension... But upon further analysis, it seemed that the floor was covered in black paint and that the room had walls that were also covered in pitch black paint. A single paintbrush... laid on the ground. It had rainbow ink applied to it. It seemed to be Ken's paintbrush. In reality... This looked like the expanse of Ken's mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, the door blew off and smacked right into Ayen, almost slamming into Lilliana as it went flying. Black paint oozed everywhere as a being like no other stepped out of the house. Black paint ran from his eyes and went down his arms and legs, his eyes a pitch black and filled with a darkness that could last forever. the paint seemed to contaminated the inside of the house, making it pitch black. Anything that had fallen inside the house had been frozen solid from the paint's plaster. The being let out heavy breathes as it's insane grin increased. "...Vanish." Was all the being said before a black paint geyser erupted where Lilliana stood, making her disappear completely.
---

While it seemed the being had killed Lilliana, Lilliana was actually trapped in what seemed like a pitch black dimension... But upon further analysis, it seemed that the floor was covered in black paint and that the room had walls that were also covered in pitch black paint. A single paintbrush... laid on the ground. It had rainbow ink applied to it. It seemed to be Ken's paintbrush. In reality... This looked like the expanse of Ken's mind!
@Tobi Neafearn ((Forgot to tag xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "Yes you are, it's just a matter if you get in from me asking you, or mom forcing you." he said as he crossed his arms.

[/QUOTE]
Rin glared at the ground. "So Annoyying" she huffed

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu looked over at Rini with the same confused expression before looking back at Miyaka, shaking her head. Now she was really starting to get worried... what was happening?☼...
"No, sorry... I didn't feel it... maybe we should get out of here.."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
----

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She said excitedly.

----

Rini smiled at miyaka "you're welcome....though im sorry...I don't feel anything either.." she said with a slight frown, she then nodded in agreement with what chiharu said, maybe they shouldnt go closer?

@Lumina
"You guys really didn't feel it?" She asked. Maybe they were not as sensitive as her, but she felt the would feel it eventually. "Look, we will be safe in the bath house, and I really want to get rested and watch movies with you girls." she stated as she gathered her energy and started to trudge forward. Feeling better, her vigor returned as she strolled through the gates.

--Inside the Principle's Office--

"Certainly, your credentials are impressive, Mr.Asmodeus.We are lucky you have come along. We needed a girls track coach for a long time." The principle stated and then asked, "Can you also cover Health Ed. classes?" The Man smiled, "Sure, I have taught that at my last school. It will be a piece of cake." The Man said in a smooth tone. All was going according to plan, but he wondered if his meddlesome brothers would be doing their work or will their work interfere with his. Pushing those thoughts away, the awe struck secretary had arrived to show him to the gym and classroom he would be teaching in. The woman could barely stand as her devotion to him bordered full on lust.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu nodded, watching Miyaka to make sure she was really okay. A large part of her mind wondered what had happened, but it wasn't doing any good thinking about things she didn't understand. Miyaka seemed to be doing better, so Chiharu led the way toward the school, pointing towards the girls bathhouse☼...

"If I recall correctly, it's this way."

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, the door blew off and smacked right into Ayen, almost slamming into Lilliana as it went flying. Black paint oozed everywhere as a being like no other stepped out of the house. Black paint ran from his eyes and went down his arms and legs, his eyes a pitch black and filled with a darkness that could last forever. the paint seemed to have contaminated the inside of the house, making it pitch black. Anything that had fallen inside the house had been frozen solid from the paint's plaster. The being let out heavy breathes as it's insane grin increased. "...Vanish." Was all the being said before a black paint geyser erupted where Lilliana stood, making her disappear completely.
---

Ayen watched as Lilliana dissapeared before for looking at Ken with a look that a grand beast might give a prey that pissed it off. The sound barrier broke as Ayen moved fast enough to leave and torrent of after imagines in his path as he made a b-line to Ken and pick him up by his hair of all things. In that moment Ayen let his energy explode out of him and cover the neighborhood, causing advanced growth of all the plants within the area, with vines and moss overcoming houses, grass growing to easily twenty to thirty feet high, and trees growing over the buildings and almost half as thick as them. During this time Ayen had also attacked Ken with a mental assault that made the one he used on Yuto look like a gentle drop of water compared to a monstrous hurricane.

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back