• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
The brush Ayen was using was one of BLACK ink. He was not inside Ken's mind because deep down, the real Ken inside didn't want to let Ayen in because he was scared he would just break him even more. He spat as Ayen smeared the ink on his face. He struggled as he tried to slice Ayen with his Scythe hand furiously.
---

Apparently, Lilliana managed to stroke a wall with the RAINBOW ink. The wall suddenly regained its color and Dark Ken's power weakened a bit. The wall now had a long streak of brown, the color of the walls in his and Lilliana's room. So of course, one would come to conclusion that Lilliana was standing in their room. It would be best to paint in a door to the next room as well... After this room regains its color of course.
...♧Lilliana blinked, looking at what the paintbrush did. She stared at the normal colored section, then at the paintbrush, amazed and stunned at the moment. Suddenly it felt like Lilliana had been smacked upside the head and she yelped as the voice yelled at her♧...

"Oi! Stop gawking and paint your way outta here? The longer we stay the more likely we'll turn into a black painting ourselves."

"Ow! That wasn't very nice!"

"That was the point! Now! Paint!"

...♧Frowning again, Lilliana did as the voice said, painting a door out of the pitch black room. All she wanted was her mom... or Ayen. The thought surprised her, and disgusted the voice, but it was there anyways. Maybe the voice was right. Was she really like a lost duck, just following him around? Either way, a part of her wanted nothing more than to get back to him♧...

TheDragoon said:
The brush Ayen was using was one of BLACK ink. He was not inside Ken's mind because deep down, the real Ken inside didn't want to let Ayen in because he was scared he would just break him even more. He spat as Ayen smeared the ink on his face. He struggled as he tried to slice Ayen with his Scythe hand furiously.
---

Apparently, Lilliana managed to stroke a wall with the RAINBOW ink. The wall suddenly regained its color and Dark Ken's power weakened a bit. The wall now had a long streak of brown, the color of the walls in his and Lilliana's room. So of course, one would come to conclusion that Lilliana was standing in their room. It would be best to paint in a door to the next room as well... After this room regains its color of course.
Ayen frowned as he moved the paint brush away from Ken then snapped it in his fingers before it lit on fire and burnt to a crisp "Well, time for plan, oh what did i name it? Ah yes, dreamscape." he said before forcing his way into Ken's mind and looking around "So dark and empty, but that only helps." he said as he started to from and scene of an starry night in one of the grand forests on the Fae, with colorful nebula's in the sky and billions of stars before he forced an forest floor to form underneath him, after all, it was now a dream he controlled.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi both blushed and smiled when she nuzzled against him more, which also gave him another idea. After he built up his courage then he placed his other hand on her head then gently start rubbing it as well as lightly playing with her hair. Then Masahi realized what she said and smiled at her as he thought he remembered something else, which made him say something without really thinking♝...
"Okay, then i guess i won't hide my wounds from you anymore."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Almost as if on cue Kaori smiled, finally relaxing into her sleep once more. Even though she knew she was dreaming, she couldn't remember the last time she felt so at peace. Probably before they went on that mission where... well, they both knew what mission that was. Either way, Kaori was the happiest she had ever been in a long time, and a content blush found her cheeks at the feeling of Masahi's hand on her head and on her hair☆...

Lumina said:
...☆Almost as if on cue Kaori smiled, finally relaxing into her sleep once more. Even though she knew she was dreaming, she couldn't remember the last time she felt so at peace. Probably before they went on that mission where... well, they both knew what mission that was. Either way, Kaori was the happiest she had ever been in a long time, and a content blush found her cheeks at the feeling of Masahi's hand on her head and on her hair☆...
...♝Masahi smiled at her as he continued to play with her hair, unaware that she would have any idea of it. And he kept at it for what must of been an hour, or atleast that's what it felt like to him. And in that time he pondered on what he said, and if it had any true relevance to his past, why would he hide his wounds from her? What did it matter if he did? Masahi sighed as he started to slow down at rubbing Kaori's back, not that it truly mattered that much, right? He shook his head and started to sit up a little without stopping his hands.♝...

@Lumina[/URL]
Suddenly, the black paint clashed with the natural scene Ayen was making and contaminated it, starting to turn it pitch black and almost frozen in time. The being manifested itself in the dreamscape taking a similar form to Ken, but not the same. A dark aura radiated from him. "Oh you forget my dear boy... This is my dream to~" He said playfully before the paint started to consume Ayen, starting to freeze him in place. "Oh, and thanks. You just did me a favor. By destroying that paintbrush, you just ruined your only chance at beating me." He laughed. "Your anger and frustration... You had no faith in the little girl at all, did you?" He said as he started squeezing his hand, causing the black paint to tighten around Ayen in a attempt to choke him to death. "Don't worry, the girls alright... But that will change soon, thanks to your CARELESS actions." He laughed evilly. "There is no escape."

---

Suddenly, the paintbrush snapped and burned to a crisp, the door halfway finished. The black paint was attempting to creep over and block her way out. She had to use the doorknob before it was too late!

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded before he started to follow her happily wondering if she remembered the way to his dorm

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked between two street's.

"hmm"

☁she muttered before taking the one that went left

TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, the black paint clashed with the natural scene Ayen was making and contaminated it, starting to turn it pitch black and almost frozen in time. The being manifested itself in the dreamscape taking a similar form to Ken, but not the same. A dark aura radiated from him. "Oh you forget my dear boy... This is my dream to~" He said playfully before the paint started to consume Ayen, starting to freeze him in place. "Oh, and thanks. You just did me a favor. By destroying that paintbrush, you just ruined your only chance at beating me." He laughed. "Your anger and frustration... You had no faith in the little girl at all, did you?" He said as he started squeezing his hand, causing the black paint to tighten around Ayen in a attempt to choke him to death. "Don't worry, the girls alright... But that will change soon, thanks to your CARELESS actions." He laughed evilly. "There is no escape."
---

Suddenly, the paintbrush snapped and burned to a crisp, the door halfway finished. The black paint was attempting to creep over and block her way out. She had to use the doorknob before it was too late!

@Lumina
Ayen stared for a moment then began laughing, but it wasn't a natural laugh, it was more like something else was laughing through him, something primal, something that was amused. Ayen then looked at him as a different scene violently ripped through the paint without remorse, a scene of dozens of erupting volcanoes, pouring ashen smoke into the sky as lightning and thunder took over the ash find sky. And then there was Ayen, he was no longer him, but rather a bigger, horned, red and black eyed version of himself, with armor of bone "SO, YOU THOUGHT THAT WOULD WORK!?" a deep voice sounded from all directions "You are but a young fool, after all, you're only capable of taking a child." it said as the scene now lacked any of the paint from before, and if you took in the details, it almost looked like the ashen cloud and the fiery volcanoes formed massive, monsters jaws.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked between two street's.
"hmm"

☁she muttered before taking the one that went left
River smiled a little at her seeing as how she tried to remember the way back and had started to take the wrong street making him softly grab her wrist. "Wrong way silly." He said before pointing in the other direction and smiling at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled a little at her seeing as how she tried to remember the way back and had started to take the wrong street making him softly grab her wrist. "Wrong way silly." He said before pointing in the other direction and smiling at her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked the other and blinked before nodding

"alright, that way then"

☁she said and turned around, walking the other way

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked the other and blinked before nodding
"alright, that way then"

☁she said and turned around, walking the other way
River chuckled quietly at her before starting after her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](@Tobi Neafearn did you ever reply?)

[/QUOTE]
((I can't remember, i know Jojo was complaining avout her not wanting help :P ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River chuckled quietly at her before starting after her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko said as she walked

"I dont have a good sense of direction"

TheDragoon said:
Mari just held her hand for a second before looking to Roselyn and smiling. "So, do you mind showing me around Aeon?" She asked her.
''s-sure...may i ask......d-do you have a crush on me...?''

...♱She said referring to her hand on top of hers♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love my kikuri." Myuki said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just cuddled Myuki as she soon closed her eyes⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I can't remember, i know Jojo was complaining avout her not wanting help :P ))

[/QUOTE]
(Then he had taken her hand she she stepped close to him and I don't remember you replying to that)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just cuddled Myuki as she soon closed her eyes⊹...
Myuki smiled as she saw kikuri close her eyes then waited a little bit before she figured kikuri had fallen asleep then she stretched her head up to hers and softly pressed her lips gently to kikuris before pulling away. "Thank you for everything." She said quietly to her

TheDragoon said:
---

@Lumina
...♧Lilliana had been hastily painting the door when the paintbrush snapped in her hand, and as she was inspecting it it, it burnt to a crisp in her hand, singing her hand a bit. Wincing she yelped and as she was nursing her hand and trying not to cry from the stress and pain, the door began to close without her realizing, until the voice yelled at her♧...

"Oi! The door! It's closing! Go!!"

...♧Lilliana looked up to see the door nearly covered in black paint, and if she didn't do something it'd close and she'd be trapped. Gasping she lunged for the door, yanking it open with her non burned hand, hoping she could make it through in time. All she wanted now was to make it back to Ayen♧...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi smiled at her as he continued to play with her hair, unaware that she would have any idea of it. And he kept at it for what must of been an hour, or atleast that's what it felt like to him. And in that time he pondered on what he said, and if it had any true relevance to his past, why would he hide his wounds from her? What did it matter if he did? Masahi sighed as he started to slow down at rubbing Kaori's back, not that it truly mattered that much, right? He shook his head and started to sit up a little without stopping his hands.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Masahi's hands kept Kaori's dreams peaceful, but his changing of positions ended up finally stirring her awake. She blinked a bit, not realizing at first where she was☆...

"...warm..."

Lumina said:
...☆Masahi's hands kept Kaori's dreams peaceful, but his changing of positions ended up finally stirring her awake. She blinked a bit, not realizing at first where she was☆...
"...warm..."
...♝Masahi smiled down At Kaori without thinking of his hands, but he did stop moving them out of an instinct. as she spoke he let out a soft laugh then slightly smirked at her♝...

"Morning sleepy head, did you sleep well enough on my chest?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's ok. You don't need to." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
☁ Kyoko shrugged

"if you weren't here I would have gotten lost".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back