• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled happily and noddes." Ok!" She said excitedly to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon reached the shack bar with Myuki and began to order some food⊹...

''Myuki, what do you wanna eat?''

last post, good night~)))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon reached the shack bar with Myuki and began to order some food⊹...
''Myuki, what do you wanna eat?''

last post, good night~)))
"Ramen!!" She said excitedly to kikuri

(Night ^-^)

Mateus finished eating his bread "OK I'm not gonna give up yet" he said with determination another hour passed again he still didn't get a part time job and it started raining "I better go home" he said as he walks home drenched in the rain.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and nods. "Okay let's go" he says smiling before he starts walking
Kairassi smiled brightly before grabbing his hand and pulling him along, obviously excited to get to their destination.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then wrapped an arm around her lower back "And no one to complain if they saw us being lovey dovey~" he said before pecking her lips.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, thats a good thing" she said with a giggle as she nuzzled her nose against his.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not a scratch." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"Good~" she said, letting a small sigh of relief as she gave him a peck on the lips before turning her attention to Ariel, who was now looking rather sleepy, picking her up in her arms.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she swam about a bit "This really is lovely~" she said happily.
----

Kairassi smiled brightly and nodded "Sure~ what did you have in mind?" She asked.

----

Ilaani nodded "yeah, I guess it's a bad habit I have, you know, rambling and over thinking things" she laughed lightly.

??Maria??

tumblr_nprb4uivCB1u0ykn4o1_500.gif

Maria chuckled and nodded, she did agree with the overthinking part, mostly because she over thought a lot of thing too. Rambling wasn't a bad habit, per say, to her at least, though she guessed to other people it would be a problem. Maria was mostly a little quiet and didn't ramble unless she was nervous, then she'd just start spouting nonsense left and right. The last time she did that, Maria talked about flying pigs because she was nervous about taking a test. How the conversation got to the point about flying pigs? She didn't remember. "I don't think rambling is that bad and I tend to overthink things too. Though I only ramble when I get nervous." Maria said, chuckling lightly.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael was completely an utterly lost, and didn't know where he was supposed to be headed, so when he was sprinting around a corner blindly, it was no surprise that he ended up running face first into a girl...
((wow, get a leg spread scan out of this, and you have the first episode of an echie anime ever xD ))

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus, not expecting someone to ram into her, fell backwards and landed on her rear. She hadn't been paying much attention as to where she was going because her mind kept retreating back to her possible preys and Venus get this odd look on her face, a rather lewd look to be exact. She got excited thinking about what she could do once she was done unpacking, but it seemed like that would be put on hold since someone ran into her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Ayen stared for a moment then began laughing, but it wasn't a natural laugh, it was more like something else was laughing through him, something primal, something that was amused. Ayen then looked at him as a different scene violently ripped through the paint without remorse, a scene of dozens of erupting volcanoes, pouring ashen smoke into the sky as lightning and thunder took over the ash find sky. And then there was Ayen, he was no longer him, but rather a bigger, horned, red and black eyed version of himself, with armor of bone "SO, YOU THOUGHT THAT WOULD WORK!?" a deep voice sounded from all directions "You are but a young fool, after all, you're only capable of taking a child." it said as the scene now lacked any of the paint from before, and if you took in the details, it almost looked like the ashen cloud and the fiery volcanoes formed massive, monsters jaws.

[/QUOTE]
It seemed the black paint melted to the volcano's flame, the paint began to show that they were in the main hallway of the house. Dark Ken winced in pain as he felt the volcano's lava burn the paint, weakening him and his hold on Ayen with the black paint. He took a few deep breaths before laughing and standing up. "So, you finally decided to take it up a level?" He before both of his arms became black painted scythes. He then swung them down and huge blasts of black paint fired from him, attempting to hit Ayen. "Give me your best shot~"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had been hastily painting the door when the paintbrush snapped in her hand, and as she was inspecting it it, it burnt to a crisp in her hand, singing her hand a bit. Wincing she yelped and as she was nursing her hand and trying not to cry from the stress and pain, the door began to close without her realizing, until the voice yelled at her♧...

"Oi! The door! It's closing! Go!!"

...♧Lilliana looked up to see the door nearly covered in black paint, and if she didn't do something it'd close and she'd be trapped. Gasping she lunged for the door, yanking it open with her non burned hand, hoping she could make it through in time. All she wanted now was to make it back to Ayen♧...
The door opened to the kitchen, living room, and the main hallway. It seemed that the background in main hallway was melting off black paint. It was Ayen! But he didn't look like... Ayen, anymore. He was fighting Dark Ken, who had been winning just a moment ago until Ayen revealed his true form. But the question is... Where is the real Ken? Soft crying could be heard from the other side of the black landscape. It was Ken's soft cries... But he couldn't not be reached. The door to their parents room was not painted in and the black paint hadn't disappeared from the door.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-sure...may i ask......d-do you have a crush on me...?''
...♱She said referring to her hand on top of hers♱...
Mari's eyes widened with surprise before she looked down and quietly shook her head. "I don't know... Your nice and all, but... I don't know much of anything about love... Or dating... Plus I feel like just consider me as your dinner anyway." She said, figuring that out when Roselyn bit into her neck that one time. "But... Something tells me you don't think of me as your dinner as well, so... I'm not sure." She says, removing her hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled at seeing Asuka's shining smile. He placed his hand onto his chin and looked up at the ceiling as he began thinking, soon replying as he did so♅...
“ I suppose I can have whatever you can cook up, honey~ ”

Goku-Thinking-Upside-Down-in-the-Afterlife_zps9pbazlwa.jpg

----------------------

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and noticed her nervous expression, prompting him to wave his arms back and forth at his chest as he replied, a faint blush forming on his cheeksΨ...

“ O-oh, it's, uh.. fine, y-you don't need to apologise!~ ”

c81d0a11f6_94746598_o2_zpsnaddtrnn.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a moment about what she could make, thinking about something that she could make relatively quickly and be easy. Or just a large portion of something so there would be leftovers. Asuka had set the dog down on the ground before bringing and hand to her chest and speaking, soon turning and leaving the room to head towards the kitchen❦...

"Okay. I'll figure something out, maybe lasagna or kabobs... or both."

tumblr_n22hi9rfu81qg41kno9_r1_250.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ramen!!" She said excitedly to kikuri
(Night ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
''alright~''

...⊹She said as she ordered that as well⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari's eyes widened with surprise before she looked down and quietly shook her head. "I don't know... Your nice and all, but... I don't know much of anything about love... Or dating... Plus I feel like just consider me as your dinner anyway." She said, figuring that out when Roselyn bit into her neck that one time. "But... Something tells me you don't think of me as your dinner as well, so... I'm not sure." She says, removing her hand.
''o-oh...i-i see..''

...♱Roselyn said nervously still blushing from their hands♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...i-i see..''
...♱Roselyn said nervously still blushing from their hands♱...
Mari blushed lightly and looked up at her again. "Do... You have a crush on me?" She asked, wondering if that was the reason she asked that question.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed lightly and looked up at her again. "Do... You have a crush on me?" She asked, wondering if that was the reason she asked that question.
''w-well...i dont but its nice having you as a friend. though in the future if that relationship tends to step up more...il let that happen..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-well...i dont but its nice having you as a friend. though in the future if that relationship tends to step up more...il let that happen..''
Mari nodded and smiled. "That's alright with me." She said happily. "Now can you show me around Aeon?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled brightly before grabbing his hand and pulling him along, obviously excited to get to their destination.
Luke chuckled and allowed himself to be pulled along

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and allowed himself to be pulled along
Kairassi continued to pull him along as they began to near the beach "We're almost there!" She said as she could see it in the distance "You know..we could take a shortcut, if I just teleported there~"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi continued to pull him along as they began to near the beach "We're almost there!" She said as she could see it in the distance "You know..we could take a shortcut, if I just teleported there~"
Luke nods "yea we could, wanna just teleport then?" He asks

TheDragoon said:
It seemed the black paint melted to the volcano's flame, the paint began to show that they were in the main hallway of the house. Dark Ken winced in pain as he felt the volcano's lava burn the paint, weakening him and his hold on Ayen with the black paint. He took a few deep breaths before laughing and standing up. "So, you finally decided to take it up a level?" He before both of his arms became black painted scythes. He then swung them down and huge blasts of black paint fired from him, attempting to hit Ayen. "Give me your best shot~"
Ayen laughed and caught and destroyed one of the scythes in his mouth while the other got stopped by the bone armor "You don't truly believe you escaped the dreamscape, right?" he asked as he took a step forward and the hallway shattered into the volcanic environment from before and he smiled like he was in anything but a battle, almost like he was taking a pleasant walk, or had seen something sweet, a smile that definitely not belong to someone in a fight unless they knew, not thought, but knew they were gonna win. "So, whats your pain tolerance, you stain on the potential of this boy." he said as graves of those he's defeated before started shattering out of the ground.

@Lumina

TheDragoon said:
The door opened to the kitchen, living room, and the main hallway. It seemed that the background in main hallway was melting off black paint. It was Ayen! But he didn't look like... Ayen, anymore. He was fighting Dark Ken, who had been winning just a moment ago until Ayen revealed his true form. But the question is... Where is the real Ken? Soft crying could be heard from the other side of the black landscape. It was Ken's soft cries... But he couldn't not be reached. The door to their parents room was not painted in and the black paint hadn't disappeared from the door.
...♧Lilliana's eyes widened in fright to see the house all around her covered in black paint. As she looked around, her eyes finally fell on Dark Ken... and then on Ayen. At first she was happy to see him, and started to take a few steps toward him. But she froze, actually getting a look at him. He didn't look like himself anymore. He didn't feel like himself anymore. It was like some kind of primal animal had taken over his body. Out of fright and surprise Lilliana fell backwards, landing on the ground, trembling a bit. The voice sighed, before noticing Ken's cries coming from their parents room nearby♧...

"Hey pipsqueak, I hear your brother, lets... go..."

...♧Lilliana had curled herself into a ball, her knees in her chest and her face in her knees. She was shaking, on the verge of crying, with some tears prickling at the corners of her eyes♧...

"I-I wanna go home, I want mommy! I want Ken! I-I can't do this..."

"Good lord. We're screwed. I'm gonna die right here because I got stuck with the most useless demigod alive."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"If you were really sorry you'd get off your ass and find your brother. "

"I-I cant... this place... its..."

"Stupid girl! Just stop your whining and listen! He's here!"

...♧Lilliana did as she was told, and soon she heard Ken's cries as well. Her head shot up, looking toward their parents room♧...

"Ken!!!"

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods "yea we could, wanna just teleport then?" He asks
Kairassi smiled and nodded as they suddenly appeared in the beach "here we are~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back