• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sleepily looked up at Masahi, starting to wake up a big now. Another tired smile crossed her face as she sleepily decided to rest her head back down, snuggling into him, not really thinking of what kind of situation it was or how they were positioned☆...
"... slept good, yeah..."
...♝Masahi lightly chuckled then smiled down at her. Did she really not notice the situation at all? Or was she still to tired? Masahi put the thoughts aside for the moment, after all, he really didn't get hungry, though he did want a shower, but that could wait till she was awake enough to get up on her own♝...

"Well, thats good, to think, you were gonna sleep curled up at the end of the couch."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled and nodded as they suddenly appeared in the beach "here we are~"
Luke looked around. "Gosh it's amazing" he says before snapping his figures and appearing in swim trunks

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi lightly chuckled then smiled down at her. Did she really not notice the situation at all? Or was she still to tired? Masahi put the thoughts aside for the moment, after all, he really didn't get hungry, though he did want a shower, but that could wait till she was awake enough to get up on her own♝...
"Well, thats good, to think, you were gonna sleep curled up at the end of the couch."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sleepily laughed, opening her eyes a bit again. She didn't move her head up, but she turned it, looking up at him sideways. It started to dawn on her that she really did end up sleeping like this on him... before a blush could find her cheeks she sat up, fixing her bedhead a bit, rubbing the sleep out if her eyes, covering up the small redness in her cheeks. Still slightly tired, she spoke to him☆...

"I mean, I was definitely planning on sleeping there. But things change. I blame you."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, thats a good thing" she said with a giggle as she nuzzled her nose against his.
Roland smiled and nuzzled back before pecking her lips again "And of course, we can swim anywhere we want, and since it's dark we could do other things." he said playfully.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sleepily laughed, opening her eyes a bit again. She didn't move her head up, but she turned it, looking up at him sideways. It started to dawn on her that she really did end up sleeping like this on him... before a blush could find her cheeks she sat up, fixing her bedhead a bit, rubbing the sleep out if her eyes, covering up the small redness in her cheeks. Still slightly tired, she spoke to him☆...
"I mean, I was definitely planning on sleeping there. But things change. I blame you."
...♝Masahi rolled his eyes and chuckled. Was she always like this? So stubborn first thing in the morning. Masahi shook his head then fully sat up as well, so he had to look slightly down to look at Kaori. As he examined her he could of sworn he saw a blush underneath her hands, but he brushed it off as wishful thinking, or something like that. Then with a smirk he spoke teasingly♝...

"So, does that mean you weren't comfortable, that you didn't enjoy it?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((That still doesn't make sense with what Len said.))

[/QUOTE]
(Boy! It means she will go somewhere far away from Len if he did that .-.)

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_n3ehnkdgxU1skc1pko1_400.gif

Yumi blinked a few times before she brought her hands over her mouth. She didn't realize Roman was an adult or at least maybe older then her. She thought that since he was in high school, he'd either be a grade above or below her. Yumi guessed that he was below but apparently not. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that he was older than me." She said with a giggle after she removed her hands from her mouth. Though she did have to agree with Akane that her stomach might start eating itself. "What do you think you're gonna get?" Yumi asked curiously.

Akane thought quietly to herself for a moment. She didn't really decide on what she was gonna eat yet, but she honestly didn't care. "I might just get whatever sounds good... I'm really hungry and only thing that matters is that I satisfy that hunger." she said, laughing lightly. "So, what do you plan on getting? It was your idea after all to come to this place."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi rolled his eyes and chuckled. Was she always like this? So stubborn first thing in the morning. Masahi shook his head then fully sat up as well, so he had to look slightly down to look at Kaori. As he examined her he could of sworn he saw a blush underneath her hands, but he brushed it off as wishful thinking, or something like that. Then with a smirk he spoke teasingly♝...
"So, does that mean you weren't comfortable, that you didn't enjoy it?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori lowered her hands, the blush all but barely gone. The slightest bit of pink remained in her cheeks, but it was hard to tell if that was just the normal color of her cheeks or if it was from blushing. She looked over at Masahi as he spoke, knowing he was teasing her. Stretching her arms upwards, Kaori glanced over at him sideways☆...

"It... wasn't bad."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled more before he hugged ramonas arm tighter. "God I haven't even said thank you." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled and gave Lana her ticket, "You don't have to. Let's just enjoy our night out and then head back home or something. I'll leave the next choice of activity up to you."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana's eyes widened in fright to see the house all around her covered in black paint. As she looked around, her eyes finally fell on Dark Ken... and then on Ayen. At first she was happy to see him, and started to take a few steps toward him. But she froze, actually getting a look at him. He didn't look like himself anymore. He didn't feel like himself anymore. It was like some kind of primal animal had taken over his body. Out of fright and surprise Lilliana fell backwards, landing on the ground, trembling a bit. The voice sighed, before noticing Ken's cries coming from their parents room nearby♧...

"Hey pipsqueak, I hear your brother, lets... go..."

...♧Lilliana had curled herself into a ball, her knees in her chest and her face in her knees. She was shaking, on the verge of crying, with some tears prickling at the corners of her eyes♧...

"I-I wanna go home, I want mommy! I want Ken! I-I can't do this..."

"Good lord. We're screwed. I'm gonna die right here because I got stuck with the most useless demigod alive."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"If you were really sorry you'd get off your ass and find your brother. "

"I-I cant... this place... its..."

"Stupid girl! Just stop your whining and listen! He's here!"

...♧Lilliana did as she was told, and soon she heard Ken's cries as well. Her head shot up, looking toward their parents room♧...

"Ken!!!"
Dark Ken coughed a bit of black paint as he felt himself getting weaker. "B-Bastard... Die!" He roared, summoning 4 black paint geysers around Ayen and forcing them to close in on him. The black paint somehow acted like it was acid now. If Ayen didn't find a way out of there, he was going to get burned to a crisp!

---

The lava in the room melted off the paint blocking the door to where Ken was. It was now possible to go to Ken. But... What laid on the other side?

TheDragoon said:
Dark Ken coughed a bit of black paint as he felt himself getting weaker. "B-Bastard... Die!" He roared, summoning 4 black paint geysers around Ayen and forcing them to close in on him. The black paint somehow acted like it was acid now. If Ayen didn't find a way out of there, he was going to get burned to a crisp!
---

The lava in the room melted off the paint blocking the door to where Ken was. It was now possible to go to Ken. But... What laid on the other side?
@Tobi Neafearn

TheDragoon said:
---

...♧Lilliana had finally stood up, noticing the melting paint had been starting to make her stick to the floor. She started making her way toward their parents room, to where she heard Ken's cries coming from. The black paint was melting everywhere, uncovering itself from the doors... maybe the door in front of Ken would be open too! Trying her hardest not to trip and fall in the rising amounts of black paint, Lilliana trudged her way toward the door, finally making it. Thankfully the paint had melted off the door, and she turned the handle, trying to make her way in♧...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori lowered her hands, the blush all but barely gone. The slightest bit of pink remained in her cheeks, but it was hard to tell if that was just the normal color of her cheeks or if it was from blushing. She looked over at Masahi as he spoke, knowing he was teasing her. Stretching her arms upwards, Kaori glanced over at him sideways☆...
"It... wasn't bad."
...♝Masahi smirked then poked her cheek. Wasn't bad? Yeah, because when you cling to someone in your sleep it 'isn't bad'. He sighed then put on an innocent smile before laughing inwardly about to speak♝...

"So, when you cling to someone while sleeping, does that fall under 'wasn't bad' or is that just you?"

Roman said:
Akane thought quietly to herself for a moment. She didn't really decide on what she was gonna eat yet, but she honestly didn't care. "I might just get whatever sounds good... I'm really hungry and only thing that matters is that I satisfy that hunger." she said, laughing lightly. "So, what do you plan on getting? It was your idea after all to come to this place."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi tilted her head slightly in thought, she hadn't really decided what she was going to get either. She just knew she was in the mood for Chinese, as long as she got that, she'd be okay. Though now that Yumi was asked, she was a little curious of what she wanted. Chow Mein and sushi sounded really good to her, maybe a spring roll or something on the side. Yumi turned her gaze back to Akane and smiled, "I think sushi and chow mein. If I'm still a little hungry after, I'll get something else."

After being taken back to where he was being held, Roman eventually escaped their hold again. He began sneaking around like before, this time underground, but he stopped upon sensing an energy above him. Roman immediately, without thinking jumped out of the ground and attempted to stab the man, but his attempt was futile, and he was stopped.

tumblr_lwinx6UOpg1r6ri19o1_500.gif

Whatever the force was that stopped Roman, was strong and left him in a state of confusion. "What the-" before he could finish his sentence, he was sent flying back toward a wall.

"Do you plan on going somewhere else, Roman? In fact, how are you standing after being stabbed by a blade of that size?" He asked, quite impressed with Roman's quick recovery.

"Sadly I won't be sharing any secrets..." Roan muttered as he slowly stood up.

"Is that so?" He asked, quickly raising a leg and sent a kick in Roman's direction.

Roman dodged the kick and quickly made a few hand signs, soon placing his hands on the ground which caused a wall made of earth to come out of the ground behind the man. "I'm not giving in so easily..."

kakashi_vs_pain_by_tsotne_senpai-d5tkrci.gif

"Do you know that by saying those words, you've shortened your life by a lot of time?" He asked.

"Cocky bastard." Roman then tried to attack him with a lightning blade like before but the same force that pushed him back did so again.

"I have the right to be cocky because I can own up to it." He said, standing over Roman. He then raised a arm and a blade slid out of his sleeve, which he then aimed at Roman.

tumblr_mkayg7m10Q1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

"You wouldn't..."

"Oh but I would. But I don't kill the weak. You aren't fighting with your full potential. So... I'll be leaving now." He said before turning around and walking away.

Roman sat there, deep in thought before soon recovering the lost energy and disappearing shortly after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had finally stood up, noticing the melting paint had been starting to make her stick to the floor. She started making her way toward their parents room, to where she heard Ken's cries coming from. The black paint was melting everywhere, uncovering itself from the doors... maybe the door in front of Ken would be open too! Trying her hardest not to trip and fall in the rising amounts of black paint, Lilliana trudged her way toward the door, finally making it. Thankfully the paint had melted off the door, and she turned the handle, trying to make her way in♧...
The door slowly creaked open. Ken was curled up in the corner of their room, covered in a black paint and completely stuck. He was crying softly. "Mommy... Mommy why did you leave me too? Why does everybody leave me?" He was sobbing. It appeared since he let his guard down, his dark side easily got out.

TheDragoon said:
---

Ayen smirked "Sorry, i haven't been able to do that at all, but if you find someone who can take my life, please tell me." he said as he lifted his hand and a vortex of high speed air came spiraling out of it, pushing the ink away from him "So, could at least try to put up a true fight before i'm done with you?" he said before ending up in front of dark Ken and grabbing the top of his head his one hand and the claws on his gantlets dug into the side of his head as Ayen lifted him

@Lumina

TheDragoon said:
The door slowly creaked open. Ken was curled up in the corner of their room, covered in a black paint and completely stuck. He was crying softly. "Mommy... Mommy why did you leave me too? Why does everybody leave me?" He was sobbing. It appeared since he let his guard down, his dark side easily got out.
...♧Seeing Ken like this, the voice almost made a sound that sounded like concern, but it was only pity. Lilliana's eyes widened, and she scrambled to get to him. The black paint around her feet was making it hard though, and she almost fell a few times and got herself stuck as well. But eventually she made it over to him, holding on to his arms as she spoke loudly at him♧...

"Ken! Ken I'm here!"

Mayyflower said:
Luke looked around. "Gosh it's amazing" he says before snapping his figures and appearing in swim trunks
Kairassi smiled "Yup~ I dont know why I didn't go here before" she said with a small giggle before making a small flash of light, suddenly appearing in swimwear. "Alright im ready!" She chimed happily.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi tilted her head slightly in thought, she hadn't really decided what she was going to get either. She just knew she was in the mood for Chinese, as long as she got that, she'd be okay. Though now that Yumi was asked, she was a little curious of what she wanted. Chow Mein and sushi sounded really good to her, maybe a spring roll or something on the side. Yumi turned her gaze back to Akane and smiled, "I think sushi and chow mein. If I'm still a little hungry after, I'll get something else."

"That does sound good, but I think I'll end up ordering a lot more. I haven't ate since I've been back... Which sounds kind of like a bad thing, but then again I'm no huma-" Akane stopped herself and sighed. "I can go a long time without eating is all."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland smiled and nuzzled back before pecking her lips again "And of course, we can swim anywhere we want, and since it's dark we could do other things." he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "....other things?" She repeated quietly before colour found her cheeks, which of course she tried to cover up.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smirked then poked her cheek. Wasn't bad? Yeah, because when you cling to someone in your sleep it 'isn't bad'. He sighed then put on an innocent smile before laughing inwardly about to speak♝...
"So, when you cling to someone while sleeping, does that fall under 'wasn't bad' or is that just you?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi, trying not to blush again. She.. clung to him... how fricking embarrassing is that! Especially when it was a childhood friend! Trying to save face, Kaori coughed standing up to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, trying to focus on other things to keep her cheeks from getting redder☆...

"I don't do anything like that. You must have been imagining things."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "....other things?" She repeated quietly before colour found her cheeks, which of course she tried to cover up.
Roland chuckled then pecked her nose "I was just teasing you, y'know." he said before swimming slightly away from her.

Roman said:
"That does sound good, but I think I'll end up ordering a lot more. I haven't ate since I've been back... Which sounds kind of like a bad thing, but then again I'm no huma-" Akane stopped herself and sighed. "I can go a long time without eating is all."

??Yumi??

tumblr_mr4kcogvK71rbnx7io1_500.gif

Yumi stared at Akane curiously, soon tilting her head slightly as her lips parted just a little. She was wondering why she had stopped herself from saying she wasn't human. There was only one letter missing when she stopped, so it wasn't all that hard for Yumi to put together. Though Yumi wasn't exactly human either, but whatever. If Akane didn't want to really say anything or talk about... whatever she was, Yumi would respect that. "Oh reall? I can go a day or two, but after that I have to eat something." She said with a laugh, her smile returning to her face afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back