• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi then made her way into the water, smiling over at him "C'mon!" She chimed happily.
Luke nods and goes into the water and swims around a little "the water is so nice" he says

Nonalaka said:
Dakoa pouted as she moved a bit of her hair back from her face "No its not" she said quietly.
Roland chuckled then moved back to her and wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled at her "Care to prove me wrong?" he asked before moving to peck her cheek

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

tumblr_nwflgwhKLt1ujw7olo8_400.gif

Venus brought a finger to her lips and stared up at the boy in front of her, occasionally blinking a few times. His cheeks were red, that much she could tell and thought that it was mostly because of her looks or her chest, which was big. Her blue irises trailed up and down before returning to his face. Venus did like what she saw, for once throughout the entire day, and would have mostly likely would have done something... if she still didn't have a ton of things to unpack. Her mind was solely focused on that. Now looking at his hand, Venus grabbed it and smiled lightly, "It's okay, I'm not mad or anything." She said before pulling herself up and dusting off her skirt as well as her rear.

Helping her up, Rael inwardly sighed in relief. He didn’t like having people be mad at him, it made him sad. He would much rather make people happy. Looking back up at the girl again, Rael’s cheeks flushed again as he noticed how nice her eyes looked. Thinking this, he looked down at his feet, and mumbled,

“You have very pretty eyes…”

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods and goes into the water and swims around a little "the water is so nice" he says
Kairassi nodded as she swam around "Yup~" she said before she ducked her head under the water.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked over at her then sighed as he frowned back. I mean, did she think she was suddenly his mother? Either way, it was a bit degrading. Masashi crossed his arms over his chest then spoke♝...
"Is it really that big of a deal Kaori, it's only my hair."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi, mimicking him by crossing her own arms. Ever since they were little, he never liked anybody telling him what to do. Even if it wad something ad simple as this. He really hadn't changed after all these years☆...

"You're gonna get water everywhere, especially if you're gonna play with you're hair while it's wet."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled weakly, mostly because he was getting sick from all this stress put on him, mostly the stress of being a father, but that was normal. He couldn't wait to teach Kei-Kun so many new things. "I can, you just sit back and relax." He said with a even weaker smile. It didn't look that convincing.
Kanae looked at him a little bit. She then got up and hugged him, "Thank you...but I think you should go rest with Kei. I'll take care of my own hunger haha" She patted his back and started preparing herself something to eat.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then moved back to her and wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled at her "Care to prove me wrong?" he asked before moving to peck her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Dakota huffed a little before sighing in defeat, her cheeks still coloured "N-no" she said knowing if she tried not to be flustered it would fail miserably.

Mayyflower said:
Luke watched her before going underwater himself
Kairassi had been staring at a little fish while under the water the fish swimming around, noticing luke went underwater as well she looked in his direction and smiled before going back up for air pushing her hair back from her face as she tthen lay back as she floated on the surface.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi, mimicking him by crossing her own arms. Ever since they were little, he never liked anybody telling him what to do. Even if it wad something ad simple as this. He really hadn't changed after all these years☆...
"You're gonna get water everywhere, especially if you're gonna play with you're hair while it's wet."
...♝Masahi sighed then got up his a huff. he then stood up while frowning down at her. He had a slightly feeling this wasn't the first time something like this had happened, not the first time by far. So he spoke before stubbornly walking out of the room♝...

"Fine, it wasn't gonna get water everywhere, but i'll dry it anyways."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota huffed a little before sighing in defeat, her cheeks still coloured "N-no" she said knowing if she tried not to be flustered it would fail miserably.
Roland smiled then nuzzled his nose to hers, knowing he had a small victory "Y'know, if i had a dollar for every time i made you flustered......" he said teasingly before looking into her eyes.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then got up his a huff. he then stood up while frowning down at her. He had a slightly feeling this wasn't the first time something like this had happened, not the first time by far. So he spoke before stubbornly walking out of the room♝...
"Fine, it wasn't gonna get water everywhere, but i'll dry it anyways."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sighed, cutting into her pancakes. He was always so stubborn, almost to a fault. It couldn't always be his way. Sometimes he needed to listen to other people. But... it was proof that he was indeed the same Masahi from when they were growing up. That fact made her happy. She called out to him as he walked toward the bathroom☆...

"Thank you~"

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Helping her up, Rael inwardly sighed in relief. He didn’t like having people be mad at him, it made him sad. He would much rather make people happy. Looking back up at the girl again, Rael’s cheeks flushed again as he noticed how nice her eyes looked. Thinking this, he looked down at his feet, and mumbled,
“You have very pretty eyes…”

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus chuckled a little as he looked down, noting that he was probably shy. This boy turned out to be quiet amusing to her and she'd most likely try and keep him around for fun. Well... her means of fun anyway. "Thank you~ You know, you're pretty cute." Venus said with a smile, deciding to just be straightforward with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sighed, cutting into her pancakes. He was always so stubborn, almost to a fault. It couldn't always be his way. Sometimes he needed to listen to other people. But... it was proof that he was indeed the same Masahi from when they were growing up. That fact made her happy. She called out to him as he walked toward the bathroom☆...
"Thank you~"
...♝Masahi sighed as he walked into the bathroom and grabbed the towel he had already used and dried his hair while thinking. What did it even matter that his hair was wet or dry? And how would his short hair get water all over the place? Masahi rolled his eyes before walking back to the kitchen before more mumbling than talking as he sat down♝...

"You're welcome. But i did it because i wanted to, got it!?"

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus chuckled a little as he looked down, noting that he was probably shy. This boy turned out to be quiet amusing to her and she'd most likely try and keep him around for fun. Well... her means of fun anyway. "Thank you~ You know, you're pretty cute." Venus said with a smile, deciding to just be straightforward with it.

Surprised by the comment, Rael blushed again. He had never been very good at talking with girls, so Rael didn’t really know how to react. Looking down, he mumbled,

“M-my names Rael by the way, but y-you can just call me R-royal if you want…”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then nuzzled his nose to hers, knowing he had a small victory "Y'know, if i had a dollar for every time i made you flustered......" he said teasingly before looking into her eyes.

[/QUOTE] Dakota pouted a little "W-Well It seems you have a talent at flustering..." she said quietly "I will get back at you properly someday..." she said as she looked back at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted a little "W-Well It seems you have a talent at flustering..." she said quietly "I will get back at you properly someday..." she said as she looked back at him.
Roland smiled then rolled his eyes "I hope you do, or else this won't be fair at all~" he said playfully before starting to move to kiss her as he wrapped his other arm around her waist underwater.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Surprised by the comment, Rael blushed again. He had never been very good at talking with girls, so Rael didn’t really know how to react. Looking down, he mumbled,
“M-my names Rael by the way, but y-you can just call me R-royal if you want…”

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

tumblr_nrp8yxwMEj1qa94xto1_540.gif

Seeing him blush again, made Venus chuckle once more before her smile softened. She was going to have to ease into things, rather then be as forward as she usually was. Rael seemed so innocent and cute, it was going to be fun for Venus to change that. "It's nice to meet you Royal. My names Venus, but you can call me Vee~" She said and winked at him even though he was looking down.

@

WeirdPrincess said:

??Maria??

tumblr_nprb4uivCB1u0ykn4o1_500.gif

Maria chuckled and nodded, she did agree with the overthinking part, mostly because she over thought a lot of thing too. Rambling wasn't a bad habit, per say, to her at least, though she guessed to other people it would be a problem. Maria was mostly a little quiet and didn't ramble unless she was nervous, then she'd just start spouting nonsense left and right. The last time she did that, Maria talked about flying pigs because she was nervous about taking a test. How the conversation got to the point about flying pigs? She didn't remember. "I don't think rambling is that bad and I tend to overthink things too. Though I only ramble when I get nervous." Maria said, chuckling lightly.

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

tumblr_nrp8yxwMEj1qa94xto1_540.gif

Seeing him blush again, made Venus chuckle once more before her smile softened. She was going to have to ease into things, rather then be as forward as she usually was. Rael seemed so innocent and cute, it was going to be fun for Venus to change that. "It's nice to meet you Royal. My names Venus, but you can call me Vee~" She said and winked at him even though he was looking down.

Rael looked up at Venus again and in his soft voice said,

“u-um, if there's anything I can do to make up for running into you, please let me know…”

((so does Rael seem innocent, or do I seem like im trying to much? Because I kind of feel like I am trying to hard… acting innocent is really hard after you’ve gone through high school
xD ))

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu nodded, watching Miyaka to make sure she was really okay. A large part of her mind wondered what had happened, but it wasn't doing any good thinking about things she didn't understand. Miyaka seemed to be doing better, so Chiharu led the way toward the school, pointing towards the girls bathhouse☼...
"If I recall correctly, it's this way."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded and smiled a little bit "Alright then" she said quietly, though she still couldn't help but feel anxious about what strange thing was making mmiyaka act that way so suddenly. She quietly followed behind the other two girls...
--Inside the school--

The Man was now just exploring the school sizing up his buffet, when three girls make their way to the bath house. Switching his vision to see energy, he spotted the leader showing signs of his infection. He would have to put out more to infect her friends, because their smell drifted to his nose made him salivate. But the fact that there were people around stopped him from indulging his hunger just yet. However he would have to step up his game to finish setting the stage for his grand meal. So as he casually approached them, he began flooding the area with enough energy that everything around him within a mile was covered in it, bathed in it, and it almost replaced the natural energy of the school. This horridly tempest of energy, lust and desire flowed over everything until he had to return to normal sight, to avoid burning his eyes in the crimson and purple energy. "Why hello there, ladies. I am lost, my guide pointed to the general direction, but I am not good with directions. Would you happen to be able to spare a moment to point me in the right direction?" The Man smiled graciously, it adding to his beauty and charm. He hoped the outpouring of his energy would infect them, corrupt them, then lead them to crave him. But he had to settle for the first stages of infection.

Walking through the school towards the bath house, Miyaka is shocked as an incredibly handsome man starts to talk to the group. She could only stare slack jawed at the man, and mess up every word she tried to speak. She let her friends lead her.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin nodded, and proceeded to eat more of his food, which seemed to get better with every new bite. He really was surprised. Layala seemed unsure of her cooking ability, but this meal proved she knew what she was doing. As he continued, he glanced over at her, and took another forkful, which he moved in her direction. "You should have some, too."

[/QUOTE]
Layla took a moment to examine Kalin's expression. She had never been in such a situation where someone was feeding her, and thus felt somewhat hesitant to bite the food off the fork. Remaining still for a moment, Layla finally leaned forward, her cheeks lighting as her lips closed aroud the food resting on the fork. Retracting her head, taking the food away in her mouth, she closed her eyes and chewed slowly. Upon swallowing, her gaze revealed itself to be somewhat twinkling, while she allowed herself to nod. "It is pretty good."

Nonalaka said:
"So you can act childish?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly.
-----

Ilaani nodded and laughed a little "y'know, maybe we are thinking too much into this" she said as she looked over at her and smiled.

-----

Dakota watched as steam rose from the water as it increased in temperature "A bit warmer?" She laughed "this is a alot more than a bit."

-----

Camilla nodded "well thats what im trying to say...the second thing you said I mean..." she said as she pushed some hair behind her ear and smiled a little. "And my parents think the first...It tends to cause arguments sometimes..." she said the last bit quietly.

Rinily nodded "A-Alright.." she said quietly, trusting that miyaka knew what she was on about, she decided to try her best to forget about the stuff that was apparently going on, but her mind was wandering about what it might be.

@Lumina

-----

Euloria kissed him back softly, calming down a little bit as she then pulled away "Yeah, I agree, lets go" she said quietly with a nod.

Ariel smiled at them both.
Kaname's gaze shifted slightly towards Camilla. He felt guilty. As though if he wouldn't have said such things, her emotional sate would be better. Sighing almost incoherently, Kaname shoved his hands into the front pockets of his pants, turning his gaze towards the skyline. "Well, maybe I can meet them someday."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back