• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then rolled his eyes "I hope you do, or else this won't be fair at all~" he said playfully before starting to move to kiss her as he wrapped his other arm around her waist underwater.

[/QUOTE]
"Well you don't need to hope because I will..." She said to him though in the back of her mind she knew that he'd probably find a way to turn it back on her...or at least that's what she was thinking until being snapped out of her thoughts by another arm around her waist and I the gap between them closing, prompting her to move closer to kiss him as well.

----

WeirdPrincess said:
@
@Nonalaka
Ilaani laughed a bit "I wish it was only when nervous I ramble, though I do ramble more when in nervous... I assume my rambling and my over thinking are related" she said with a nod "What're you planning on buying today?...or wait.. Is that question too personal? A-Actually don't answer that if you don't want to!"

She said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze shifted slightly towards Camilla. He felt guilty. As though if he wouldn't have said such things, her emotional sate would be better. Sighing almost incoherently, Kaname shoved his hands into the front pockets of his pants, turning his gaze towards the skyline. "Well, maybe I can meet them someday."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla turned to look at him as she listened to his words, come to think of it she hadn't actually told her parents about Kaname yet, since the last time she sent them a letter the two were still just friends...she began to wonder how her parents would react...being how they were and such, she pushed that thought to the side, smiling up in kanames direction " Yeah, maybe~" she said as she then looked in the same direction he was to see what he was looking at.

Lumina said:
...♧Seeing Ken like this, the voice almost made a sound that sounded like concern, but it was only pity. Lilliana's eyes widened, and she scrambled to get to him. The black paint around her feet was making it hard though, and she almost fell a few times and got herself stuck as well. But eventually she made it over to him, holding on to his arms as she spoke loudly at him♧...
"Ken! Ken I'm here!"
Ken kept crying, holding himself tighter as the black paint disappeared a bit, because Lilliana was there, but it wasn't gone yet. He sniffled. "What's the point? Your just going to leave me too anyways, like everybody else I have loved has..." He said in a choked voice. "That guy in there, his name is Ayen right? I bet you were planning on ditching me and going to live a life with him huh?" He asked. "I'm all alone... I have nobody to share my feelings with... And when I do, people just leave me... I'm hoping... If maybe I get revenge on the people who did this... Maybe I will feel something again. I may not be satisfied with what I want to do, but I have to do something... I can't just sit here and let all the people I love leave me behind."

Nonalaka said:
"Well you don't need to hope because I will..." She said to him though in the back of her mind she knew that he'd probably find a way to turn it back on her...or at least that's what she was thinking until being snapped out of her thoughts by another arm around her waist and I the gap between them closing, prompting her to move closer to kiss him as well.
Roland smiled as she moved in as well. As their lips met he slightly pulled her closer to him, but not with any amount of true force. This time instead of just kissing he thought on how much he loved her, and that he wanted her to be his forever. These thoughts caused him to pull her even more, at the same time he was pressing into the kiss more.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi had been staring at a little fish while under the water the fish swimming around, noticing luke went underwater as well she looked in his direction and smiled before going back up for air pushing her hair back from her face as she tthen lay back as she floated on the surface.
Luke swam under water for a little before swimming up and ruffling his hair and looking over at kairassi. "What are you doing?" He asks with a chuckle

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at him a little bit. She then got up and hugged him, "Thank you...but I think you should go rest with Kei. I'll take care of my own hunger haha" She patted his back and started preparing herself something to eat.
Diablo was a bit surprised by the hug. He then smiled and looked down at Kei before walking into his and Kanae's room so they could rest.

TheDragoon said:
Ken kept crying, holding himself tighter as the black paint disappeared a bit, because Lilliana was there, but it wasn't gone yet. He sniffled. "What's the point? Your just going to leave me too anyways, like everybody else I have loved has..." He said in a choked voice. "That guy in there, his name is Ayen right? I bet you were planning on ditching me and going to live a life with him huh?" He asked. "I'm all alone... I have nobody to share my feelings with... And when I do, people just leave me... I'm hoping... If maybe I get revenge on the people who did this... Maybe I will feel something again. I may not be satisfied with what I want to do, but I have to do something... I can't just sit here and let all the people I love leave me behind."
...♧Lilliana shook her head, looking at Ken incredulously. How could he say something like that? Shed never leave him, ever! Ken was her brother! Aside from her parents, he was the one who mattered the most to her. Shed never leave behind her family♧...

"No, of course I wouldnt! I was only with him for a while because he saved my life, and so he wanted me to stay with him until mommy came home. She was gone when I got home, and you were with Kelsey, so I was just waiting for you with him. What are you even talking about? Mommy is coming home soon, and I'm here now, so you're not alone!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as she moved in as well. As their lips met he slightly pulled her closer to him, but not with any amount of true force. This time instead of just kissing he thought on how much he loved her, and that he wanted her to be his forever. These thoughts caused him to pull her even more, at the same time he was pressing into the kiss more.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled a little in to the kiss as he pulled her closer, his thoughts were being projected into the kiss to some degree, Dakota kissed back with the same amount of love in her thoughts, hoping to let him know the same thing back, knowing how special he was to her and how she was special to him too.

-----

Mayyflower said:
Luke swam under water for a little before swimming up and ruffling his hair and looking over at kairassi. "What are you doing?" He asks with a chuckle
"I'm floating" she said with a giggle "I dunno, that little fish looked calm I thought I'd try it out too!, y'know, being calm~~" she said as she looked at him.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana shook her head, looking at Ken incredulously. How could he say something like that? Shed never leave him, ever! Ken was her brother! Aside from her parents, he was the one who mattered the most to her. Shed never leave behind her family♧...
"No, of course I wouldnt! I was only with him for a while because he saved my life, and so he wanted me to stay with him until mommy came home. She was gone when I got home, and you were with Kelsey, so I was just waiting for you with him. What are you even talking about? Mommy is coming home soon, and I'm here now, so you're not alone!"
Ken growled softly. "Mom is dead..." He said slowly. He then said it again louder. "Mom is dead! Ayen tricked you!" He said defiantly. He honestly needed more comforting than ever. The brokenness in his heart was immense and would probably be broken forever if Lilliana somehow left him too. "I found her body... She killed herself. I couldn't find a pulse."

TheDragoon said:
Dark Ken struggled in his grip before he growled and kicked him in the chin and turning himself into black ink before sloshing behind him and putting a bad to his neck with a gentle, but insane smile. "I'll gladly give you a real fight, if you want it~" He laughed lightly.
Ayen laughed then turned around to look at him "So, tell me, where's the real fight? i judged you on your full potential, and you haven't even reached it, nor shall you live to reach it." he said as he reached out to grab the inky mass, and through the powers he had over dreams, forced it into a black skinned version of ken. "I think i've toyed with you enough." He said before trowing Dark Ken about twenty feet away before stretching out his arms "Attack me fully ready to die." he said coldly, not a hint of anything but cold certainty in his voice.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled a little in to the kiss as he pulled her closer, his thoughts were being projected into the kiss to some degree, Dakota kissed back with the same amount of love in her thoughts, hoping to let him know the same thing back, knowing how special he was to her and how she was special to him too.
-----

"I'm floating" she said with a giggle "I dunno, that little fish looked calm I thought I'd try it out too!, y'know, being calm~~" she said as she looked at him.
Luke tilted his head. "Your floating?" He asks before doing it himself

TheDragoon said:
Ken growled softly. "Mom is dead..." He said slowly. He then said it again louder. "Mom is dead! Ayen tricked you!" He said defiantly. He honestly needed more comforting than ever. The brokenness in his heart was immense and would probably be broken forever if Lilliana somehow left him too. "I found her body... She killed herself. I couldn't find a pulse."
...♧Lilliana looked at Ken like he was crazy. Her mom couldn't really be dead... right? Why... why would she... no... Lilliana crumpled to her knees, her arms falling from their grip on Ken to her sides, staring at the paint-filled ground that seemed to want to swallow her whole. Lilliana shook her head, not wanting to believe it, but a part of her knew it was true. She wasn't sure how she knew, but she just knew. Tears came to her eyes, which were flashing now between purple and gray, as her voice cracked a bit♧...

"...m-mommy..."

...♧And with that Lilliana let out a very anguished cry, not knowing what else to do with all the emotions that were building in her chest. Ayen would be able to hear it from how loudly she was crying out, and she soon grasped her head, leaning over until she was hunched in on herself, still crying out, tears now streaming down her face. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the voice was laughing♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
Luke tilted his head. "Your floating?" He asks before doing it himself
"Well, yes! Floating~" she said with a laugh "Unless its called something else and I just don't know about it~" she said as she continued to float. "See? its sorta relaxing ~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed as he walked into the bathroom and grabbed the towel he had already used and dried his hair while thinking. What did it even matter that his hair was wet or dry? And how would his short hair get water all over the place? Masahi rolled his eyes before walking back to the kitchen before more mumbling than talking as he sat down♝...
"You're welcome. But i did it because i wanted to, got it!?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori grinned, eating a fork full of pancake as he came and sat back down. The way she saw it, was her house means her rules. That includes no wet hair at the table. Kaori nodded as he spoke, responding when she had finished her mouthful of food☆...

"Sure, sure, if you say so~"

Nonalaka said:
"Well, yes! Floating~" she said with a laugh "Unless its called something else and I just don't know about it~" she said as she continued to float. "See? its sorta relaxing ~"
Luke nods. "It really is" he says before moving his arms so he starts swimming backwards

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka thought for a moment about what she could make, thinking about something that she could make relatively quickly and be easy. Or just a large portion of something so there would be leftovers. Asuka had set the dog down on the ground before bringing and hand to her chest and speaking, soon turning and leaving the room to head towards the kitchen❦...
"Okay. I'll figure something out, maybe lasagna or kabobs... or both."

tumblr_n22hi9rfu81qg41kno9_r1_250.gif
...♅Akira watched as Asuka made her way to the kitchen, following her as she walked. He spoke as he brought his hands up to his chest, following up with bringing one of his hands to his forehead♅...

“ So.. uh.. what's lasagne?~ I keep thinking it's something related to fish.. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo7_400_zpsibkkhejp.gif

----------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina blinked at Kenji's flustered reaction, wondering what prompted it. Not really knowing what else to do, Lumina looked off in the distance, noticing it was later in the afternoon than she expected. It seemed like days worked differently on this planet than earth. It was always slightly off-putting during her training, that the day would suddenly be over before she knew it. And today was no different. Without noticing, the sun was well on its way to setting. But Lumina didn't mine too much, considering sunset was her favorite time of day♤...
"Picnics at sunset are the best, it would seem."
...ΨKenji noticed the day passing them both as they sat their, talking and eating. He hadn't paid much attention to it, as he was too focused on Lumina to care. With a slightly laugh, he replied to her commentΨ...

“ Picnics with
you are the best~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Diablo was a bit surprised by the hug. He then smiled and looked down at Kei before walking into his and Kanae's room so they could rest.
After Kanae finished preparing herself some food and ate it she cleaned the house and went to check on Diablo and Kei. She felt much better after having done all that.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled into the kiss as he thought he felt her love in it as well. Feeling this only made he press more into the kiss before pulling away and gazing into her eyes for a moment, happily smiling before moving in for another kiss as he brought one of his hands up to her cheek and caressing in gently.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori grinned, eating a fork full of pancake as he came and sat back down. The way she saw it, was her house means her rules. That includes no wet hair at the table. Kaori nodded as he spoke, responding when she had finished her mouthful of food☆...
"Sure, sure, if you say so~"
...♝Masahi rolled his eyes before starting to eat. Was it even a big deal that his hair was wet? It was never a problem in the past, at least, not that he knew of. But all he 'knew' he had experienced in the last few years, and wet hair had never came up, though, to be fair, he wasn't one to eat much of anything. He said before cutting up his pancake and shoving some of it in his mouth♝...

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "It really is" he says before moving his arms so he starts swimming backwards
"That it i-" she accidentally bumped into him while floating, startling herself, causing her to let out a small squeak "O-Oh, sorry" she said as she looked at him before giggling somewhat awkwardly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled into the kiss as he thought he felt her love in it as well. Feeling this only made he press more into the kiss before pulling away and gazing into her eyes for a moment, happily smiling before moving in for another kiss as he brought one of his hands up to her cheek and caressing in gently.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota kissed him gently, smiling a little when his hand moved to her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him gently, smiling a little when his hand moved to her cheek.
As they kiss Roland slowly kicked his feet so they got closer to the shore before playfully nipping at her bottom lip.

Nonalaka said:
"That it i-" she accidentally bumped into him while floating, startling herself, causing her to let out a small squeak "O-Oh, sorry" she said as she looked at him before giggling somewhat awkwardly.
"Woah, are you okay?" He asks looking over at her with a small chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back