• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael looked up at Venus again and in his soft voice said,
“u-um, if there's anything I can do to make up for running into you, please let me know…”

((so does Rael seem innocent, or do I seem like im trying to much? Because I kind of feel like I am trying to hard… acting innocent is really hard after you’ve gone through high school
xD ))

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus tilted her head in thought, she
did need help unpacking her stuff. Two hands were better than one anyways and things would go by much quicker. Plus it's killing two birds with one stone... Thinking this, Venus smiled lightly before speaking, "Well... since you offered, I do need help getting my things unpacked. I have some boxes to get through and doing by myself will just take a long time. I'd be so grateful if you helped, Royal." Her tone seemed to change to a seductive one as she said grateful.

------

(( I would say it's fine, but it does kind of seem like you're trying a little
xD I honestly wouldn't know how an innocent person acts in high school, no freshman in my high school is innocent xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

did need help unpacking her stuff. Two hands were better than one anyways and things would go by much quicker. Plus it's killing two birds with one stone... Thinking this, Venus smiled lightly before speaking, "Well... since you offered, I do need help getting my things unpacked. I have some boxes to get through and doing by myself will just take a long time. I'd be so grateful if you helped, Royal." Her tone seemed to change to a seductive one as she said grateful.

------

xD I honestly wouldn't know how an innocent person acts in high school, no freshman in my high school is innocent xD ))
((( Kenji.. *cough cough* )))

Nonalaka said:
"Well you don't need to hope because I will..." She said to him though in the back of her mind she knew that he'd probably find a way to turn it back on her...or at least that's what she was thinking until being snapped out of her thoughts by another arm around her waist and I the gap between them closing, prompting her to move closer to kiss him as well.
----

Ilaani laughed a bit "I wish it was only when nervous I ramble, though I do ramble more when in nervous... I assume my rambling and my over thinking are related" she said with a nod "What're you planning on buying today?...or wait.. Is that question too personal? A-Actually don't answer that if you don't want to!"

She said with a small laugh.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria had to laughed a little, since it seemed like Ilaani was rambling again. "It's not personal, don't worry." She stated and waved her hand a bit before smiling once more. Though to be truthful, she didn't have the slightest clue as to what she was going to buy yet. She was just gonna look around and if anything seemed to peek her interest, then she would most likely buy it (if it fit her budget anyways). "I don't know what I'm going to buy, I just came to look around and if anything looks good to me or looks good
on me, then I'll buy it." Maria stated before rubbing her hands together. "What are you gonna buy? If it's not personal or rude to ask anyways~"

image.png.3f2b59ee3fedee15cb4e2269eeaad328.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 26
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stopped once she was in the kitchen and turned around to face Akira, tilting her to the side a little and gave him a blank look before speaking❦...
"Eh? You don't know what lasagna is? It's a type of pasta... I can't see how you related to fish, Akki-san."

View attachment 189550
...♅Akira looked down at the ground and replied as an innocent expression formed on his face♅...

“ W-well, I've never actually heard of it~ I-is it any good?~ ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%201_zps1t8oprge.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla took a moment to examine Kalin's expression. She had never been in such a situation where someone was feeding her, and thus felt somewhat hesitant to bite the food off the fork. Remaining still for a moment, Layla finally leaned forward, her cheeks lighting as her lips closed aroud the food resting on the fork. Retracting her head, taking the food away in her mouth, she closed her eyes and chewed slowly. Upon swallowing, her gaze revealed itself to be somewhat twinkling, while she allowed herself to nod. "It is pretty good."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin smiled as Layla tried the food, nodding at her statement, and picking up another bite for the girl to enjoy. "Yes, I have to agree. I wish I could eat this well all of the time, Lala-chan..."

It'd been some time since Kalin had actually cooked for himself, and it didn't help that he didn't stay home for long periods of time. To be fair, tonight was probably the longest he'd stayed in this place in the past few months!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the ground and replied as an innocent expression formed on his face♅...
“ W-well, I've never actually heard of it~ I-is it any good?~ ”

ezgif.com-gif-maker%201_zps1t8oprge.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka continued to gaze at Akira before she nodded, a smile appearing on her face as she spoke, her eyes soon drifting to the side towards the ingredients she had materialized on the counter. She then turned and began making the food❦...

"I'm surprised you've never heard of lasagna. It's delicious! You'll know how it tastes once I'm done."

tumblr_n3km4lPhsk1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked at Ken like he was crazy. Her mom couldn't really be dead... right? Why... why would she... no... Lilliana crumpled to her knees, her arms falling from their grip on Ken to her sides, staring at the paint-filled ground that seemed to want to swallow her whole. Lilliana shook her head, not wanting to believe it, but a part of her knew it was true. She wasn't sure how she knew, but she just knew. Tears came to her eyes, which were flashing now between purple and gray, as her voice cracked a bit♧...
"...m-mommy..."

...♧And with that Lilliana let out a very anguished cry, not knowing what else to do with all the emotions that were building in her chest. Ayen would be able to hear it from how loudly she was crying out, and she soon grasped her head, leaning over until she was hunched in on herself, still crying out, tears now streaming down her face. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the voice was laughing♧...

@Tobi Neafearn
Ken just let the paint hold him down. "Mommy doesn't really love me. She would have stayed if she did. All she cared about was daddy..." He said softly, believing it to be true because this dark entity had manipulated his mind that bad and had opened his eyes a bit. That was it... Dark Ken, of course, was the cause of his despair and loneliness... But most of all, it was because he had not felt the warm embrace of his sister for a while. It felt so alone... He felt like the entire world hated him and was against him. Why did the world take everything from him when he was so nice to everybody? Everybody took him for a wimpy kid nowadays... They thought he was so innocent and pure that they could do anything they liked to him... They were wrong. He wasn't just going to sit by and let all of this crap happen to him. He slowly looked towards Lilliana. "Bye... Lily-San." He said softly before the black paint consumed him.

---

Dark Ken suddenly started pulsing with more energy. The black paint suddenly enveloped everything Ayen created. Dark Ken closed his eyes and laughed as the paint covered his body once more like armor. He began laughing maniacally before opening his eyes, now a pure white. "It appears this GAME is over... Now that I have consumed his spirit, I can finish you and your brat off." He said as he suddenly teleported Lilliana in the room. He vanished into the walls of the room, becoming the black room itself. He began closing the walls in on them from all sides. The roof was descending as well, growing spikes. "DIE!!!!!" He laughed. He was trying to trap them forever in the dreamscape! But due to the power increase, probably the only way to bring Ken back would be to draw him out again. And for that, his spirit needs to be reignited, or a reason to live. Because now, he felt that he shouldn't even exist anymore. Love and caring made him weak. If this was the power he needed to destroy his enemies... Then he would bare with it. Though a part of Ken wanted Dark Ken to stop. The part that was still pure and innocent. N-No! Lily-San! Ken said within Dark Ken's body. In the very end, he hoped they would escape... But he couldn't see how they could escape... The darkness was about to consume them.

((You basically have 2 choices here... You could have Ayen kill Dark Ken, resulting in the death of Ken, or have Lily somehow draw him out... Or somehow Ayen draws him out xD ))

@Tobi Neafearn

Nanne said:
After Kanae finished preparing herself some food and ate it she cleaned the house and went to check on Diablo and Kei. She felt much better after having done all that.
Diablo looked up from the bed, smiling sweetly at Kanae as he held the baby. The baby was looking up at Diablo and making funny baby noises. "Do you want to relax with us?" He chuckled.

TheDragoon said:
Ken just let the paint hold him down. "Mommy doesn't really love me. She would have stayed if she did. All she cared about was daddy..." He said softly, believing it to be true because this dark entity had manipulated his mind that bad and had opened his eyes a bit. That was it... Dark Ken, of course, was the cause of his despair and loneliness... But most of all, it was because he had not felt the warm embrace of his sister for a while. It felt so alone... He felt like the entire world hated him and was against him. Why did the world take everything from him when he was so nice to everybody? Everybody took him for a wimpy kid nowadays... They thought he was so innocent and pure that they could do anything they liked to him... They were wrong. He wasn't just going to sit by and let all of this crap happen to him. He slowly looked towards Lilliana. "Bye... Lily-San." He said softly before the black paint consumed him.
---

Dark Ken suddenly started pulsing with more energy. The black paint suddenly enveloped everything Ayen created. Dark Ken closed his eyes and laughed as the paint covered his body once more like armor. He began laughing maniacally before opening his eyes, now a pure white. "It appears this GAME is over... Now that I have consumed his spirit, I can finish you and your brat off." He said as he suddenly teleported Lilliana in the room. He vanished into the walls of the room, becoming the black room itself. He began closing the walls in on them from all sides. The roof was descending as well, growing spikes. "DIE!!!!!" He laughed. He was trying to trap them forever in the dreamscape! But due to the power increase, probably the only way to bring Ken back would be to draw him out again. And for that, his spirit needs to be reignited, or a reason to live. Because now, he felt that he shouldn't even exist anymore. Love and caring made him weak. If this was the power he needed to destroy his enemies... Then he would bare with it. Though a part of Ken wanted Dark Ken to stop. The part that was still pure and innocent. N-No! Lily-San! Ken said within Dark Ken's body. In the very end, he hoped they would escape... But he couldn't see how they could escape... The darkness was about to consume them.

((You basically have 2 choices here... You could have Ayen kill Dark Ken, resulting in the death of Ken, or have Lily somehow draw him out... Or somehow Ayen draws him out xD ))

@Tobi Neafearn
((Oi! check the suit gang chat, we gonna talk this over!))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka continued to gaze at Akira before she nodded, a smile appearing on her face as she spoke, her eyes soon drifting to the side towards the ingredients she had materialized on the counter. She then turned and began making the food❦...
"I'm surprised you've never heard of lasagna. It's delicious! You'll know how it tastes once I'm done."

tumblr_n3km4lPhsk1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
...♅Akira suddenly released a large smile and replied as he looked from the ingredients, back to Asuka♅...

“ Okay! It sounds really tasty! I can't wait to have some~ ”

tumblr_m9fiuu31pq1qfsmlwo1_500_zpsfoktcn2t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Good~" she said, letting a small sigh of relief as she gave him a peck on the lips before turning her attention to Ariel, who was now looking rather sleepy, picking her up in her arms.
Daniel slowly got to his feet and helped euloria stand as she picked up Ariel. "You go Kay we down then we will talk. Ok" he said knowing he wanted to talk about what just happened

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly released a large smile and replied as he looked from the ingredients, back to Asuka♅...
“ Okay! It sounds really tasty! I can't wait to have some~ ”

tumblr_m9fiuu31pq1qfsmlwo1_500_zpsfoktcn2t.jpg

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed quietly before speaking, soon going back to boiling the noodles and doing the other things she needed to do to make lasagna❦...

"I guess you could say it's kind of like spaghetti, but not really. I don't really know how to explain how lasagna tastes."

Roman said:
Ramona smiled and gave Lana her ticket, "You don't have to. Let's just enjoy our night out and then head back home or something. I'll leave the next choice of activity up to you."
"Ok then after this lets head home." Lana said happily t her as she took her ticket

Mateus eats alone and is still thinking how to get a part-time job, he looked at his watch "I'm gonna ditch class again" he said and continues eating.

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

------

Rael nodded happily, when Venus said she could use some help unpacking. He really liked helping people, and Venus was being really nice to him, so it was like killing two birds one with one stone… not that he could ever hurt a bird… or anything in general really… anyway, in his mind this worked out perfectly, because he could apologize for knocking her over, and he got to spend more time with someone he thought is nice.

((He completely missed the tone of voice btw xD ))

((Also I'm sorry for the time gap, a friend cam over, because he needed some tools to fix a warped guitar neck, so we ended up chatting for a few hours..))

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael nodded happily, when Venus said she could use some help unpacking. He really liked helping people, and Venus was being really nice to him, so it was like killing two birds one with one stone… not that he could ever hurt a bird… or anything in general really… anyway, in his mind this worked out perfectly, because he could apologize for knocking her over, and he got to spend more time with someone he thought is nice.
((He completely missed the tone of voice btw xD ))

((Also I'm sorry for the time gap, a friend cam over, because he needed some tools to fix a warped guitar neck, so we ended up chatting for a few hours..))

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

tumblr_nrp2tm2AJZ1s6441yo4_500.gif

Venus clapped her hands together as she spoke, "Great! Follow me to my dorm then, it's not that far from here." She said and looked off towards the girls dormitory before looking back st Rael, soon motioning him to follow her as she began walking. Though her mind went back to how hungry she was and how she was probably going to need to feed afterwards... if things progressed well, then Rael would be her lunch ticket. Venus could only hope... just thinking about it made her cheeks flush with excitement and her gaze to soften, soon placing a finger in her mouth and moving it. It didn't look like she'd be able to wait much longer.

------

(( Of course he did
xD I wasn't expecting him to catch on to the tone. Anyways, it's fine. I didn't mind, I got busy doing other stuff ))

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

tumblr_nrp2tm2AJZ1s6441yo4_500.gif

Venus clapped her hands together as she spoke, "Great! Follow me to my dorm then, it's not that far from here." She said and looked off towards the girls dormitory before looking back st Rael, soon motioning him to follow her as she began walking. Though her mind went back to how hungry she was and how she was probably going to need to feed afterwards... if things progressed well, then Rael would be her lunch ticket. Venus could only hope... just thinking about it made her cheeks flush with excitement and her gaze to soften, soon placing a finger in her mouth and moving it. It didn't look like she'd be able to wait much longer.

------

(( Of course he did
xD I wasn't expecting him to catch on to the tone. Anyways, it's fine. I didn't mind, I got busy doing other stuff ))
Rael cheerfully followed along behind Venus, and was slightly confused when he saw her stick her finger in her mouth, but thought it would be rude to say anything, so he didn’t. He didn’t want to make Venus dislike him after she had been so nice to him after all…

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed quietly before speaking, soon going back to boiling the noodles and doing the other things she needed to do to make lasagna❦...
"I guess you could say it's kind of like spaghetti, but not really. I don't really know how to explain how lasagna tastes."
...♅Akira continued smiling as Asuka was talking, nodding his head at her explanation. He sat down and leaned back on the seat's backrest, replying as he did so♅...

“ Ah, okay~ I'm sure it'll taste amazing~ ”

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael cheerfully followed along behind Venus, and was slightly confused when he saw her stick her finger in her mouth, but thought it would be rude to say anything, so he didn’t. He didn’t want to make Venus dislike him after she had been so nice to him after all…

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus, realizing what she was doing, withdrew her finger from her mouth and brushed the sides of her skirt before continuing on towards her dorm. She wasn't ashamed of what she was doing, Venus didn't care what people thought of her, but imagining what she wanted was getting tasteless and she wanted the real thing, not her finger. Blowing out a breath, she finally made it inside the girls dormitory and to the front of her dorm room, dorm 143. Fishing the keys out of her pocket. Venus unlocked the door and opened it. Boxes layer here and there as well as bedding sitting directly on top of her bed. It looked like a little messy (at least she hoped it was a little and not a lot). "Well... this is my room. You can get started on the boxes by my dresser." She said with a smile, soon walking into the room and gesturing Rael to come inside before she closed the door.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued smiling as Asuka was talking, nodding his head at her explanation. He sat down and leaned back on the seat's backrest, replying as he did so♅...
“ Ah, okay~ I'm sure it'll taste amazing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded in agreement, knowing that lasagna tasted good most of the time... if someone was cooking it the right way anyways. Her form quickly changed, her blue and short hair, turning black and growing longer (though it was in a ponytail now), her pink irises turning a mixture of yellow and brown, and (as odd and strange as it was) Asuka suddenly had a tail with soft, fluffy cream colored ears to match. She didn't really seemed to notice, since she was so focused on cooking. After cooking everything and putting it together, she put the food in the oven, soon staring at it intently as her ears wiggled❦...

tumblr_nw3cry4qjf1sc4nv9o1_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus, realizing what she was doing, withdrew her finger from her mouth and brushed the sides of her skirt before continuing on towards her dorm. She wasn't ashamed of what she was doing, Venus didn't care what people thought of her, but imagining what she wanted was getting tasteless and she wanted the real thing, not her finger. Blowing out a breath, she finally made it inside the girls dormitory and to the front of her dorm room, dorm 143. Fishing the keys out of her pocket. Venus unlocked the door and opened it. Boxes layer here and there as well as bedding sitting directly on top of her bed. It looked like a little messy (at least she hoped it was a little and not a lot). "Well... this is my room. You can get started on the boxes by my dresser." She said with a smile, soon walking into the room and gesturing Rael to come inside before she closed the door.

Rael looked in the box before blushing. In side where pairs of undergarments, and Rael didn’t really know how to react. Then, taking a deep breath, he opened up one of the dresser drawers and began to move the clothing into the dresser. Venus had asked him to help her unpack, and to start with the boxes by the dresser, so even with his embarrassment, he would help her.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo looked up from the bed, smiling sweetly at Kanae as he held the baby. The baby was looking up at Diablo and making funny baby noises. "Do you want to relax with us?" He chuckled.
Kanae smiled softly at them. "Haha I thought you two would've been asleep by now..." She walked over to them and sat down next to Diablo. "How's Kei doing?...I wonder how he'll look when he gets a bit bigger...and older haha of course I won't change much since I'm a demon..but..." she thought for a while and smiled at both of them again. "I love you two boys...you're my boys."

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka nodded in agreement, knowing that lasagna tasted good most of the time... if someone was cooking it the right way anyways. Her form quickly changed, her blue and short hair, turning black and growing longer (though it was in a ponytail now), her pink irises turning a mixture of yellow and brown, and (as odd and strange as it was) Asuka suddenly had a tail with soft, fluffy cream colored ears to match. She didn't really seemed to notice, since she was so focused on cooking. After cooking everything and putting it together, she put the food in the oven, soon staring at it intently as her ears wiggled?...

tumblr_nw3cry4qjf1sc4nv9o1_540.gif
...?Akira watched as Asuka's appearance changed, prompting him to quietly laugh upon noticing Asuka's oblivious demeanour. He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, awaiting for the food to be cooked?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back