• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken just let the paint hold him down. "Mommy doesn't really love me. She would have stayed if she did. All she cared about was daddy..." He said softly, believing it to be true because this dark entity had manipulated his mind that bad and had opened his eyes a bit. That was it... Dark Ken, of course, was the cause of his despair and loneliness... But most of all, it was because he had not felt the warm embrace of his sister for a while. It felt so alone... He felt like the entire world hated him and was against him. Why did the world take everything from him when he was so nice to everybody? Everybody took him for a wimpy kid nowadays... They thought he was so innocent and pure that they could do anything they liked to him... They were wrong. He wasn't just going to sit by and let all of this crap happen to him. He slowly looked towards Lilliana. "Bye... Lily-San." He said softly before the black paint consumed him.
---

Dark Ken suddenly started pulsing with more energy. The black paint suddenly enveloped everything Ayen created. Dark Ken closed his eyes and laughed as the paint covered his body once more like armor. He began laughing maniacally before opening his eyes, now a pure white. "It appears this GAME is over... Now that I have consumed his spirit, I can finish you and your brat off." He said as he suddenly teleported Lilliana in the room. He vanished into the walls of the room, becoming the black room itself. He began closing the walls in on them from all sides. The roof was descending as well, growing spikes. "DIE!!!!!" He laughed. He was trying to trap them forever in the dreamscape! But due to the power increase, probably the only way to bring Ken back would be to draw him out again. And for that, his spirit needs to be reignited, or a reason to live. Because now, he felt that he shouldn't even exist anymore. Love and caring made him weak. If this was the power he needed to destroy his enemies... Then he would bare with it. Though a part of Ken wanted Dark Ken to stop. The part that was still pure and innocent. N-No! Lily-San! Ken said within Dark Ken's body. In the very end, he hoped they would escape... But he couldn't see how they could escape... The darkness was about to consume them.

((You basically have 2 choices here... You could have Ayen kill Dark Ken, resulting in the death of Ken, or have Lily somehow draw him out... Or somehow Ayen draws him out xD ))

@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen broke the dreamscape, taking control again, then anger covered his face. The ink is trying to run away he thought. So he started walking to the room Ken, Dark Ken, and Lilliana was in. As he walked he was both releasing and condensing his energy around himself. Even though the energy was staying around him it was causing the wood in the house to start growing again, the floor boards growing bark, the support beams growing branches that rip through the walls, and all of the wood that freshly grew repelled the paint. As Ayen entered the room where the others were in he was glowing a vivid green and his eyes were completely the same color of green and glowing.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria's eyes widened as she said she'd be shopping for wedding dresses. She didn't even realize Ilaani was getting married, but then again... how was she suppose to know. It's not like she could magically guess these things. Maria's smiled seemed to brighten as she spoke, "So you're getting married then? Congratulations! I can help you if you'd like, I'm pretty girly." She said with a laugh and did the same as Ilaani, gesturing towards herself.

Ilaani nodded "Yeah, and thank you" she said with a smile as she looked over at her "That would be lovely, but I wouldn't want to interrupt your own shopping trip..." She said laughing softly.

-----

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and lifted her up with the arm around her waist as they got to the shore before taking a few steps back.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly as she was lifted "Well that was nice~" she said as she glanced back at the water for a moment then back to Roland.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori continued to eat in silence, occasionally glancing up at Masahi. She could tell he was still confused and slightly annoyed by the whole hair thing. It was... amusing, almost, to see him get so worked up about hair of all things. But, he listened to her and he was eating food now, so it obviously wasn't too bad☆...
"I hope the food is good enough for you."
...♝Masahi continued eating and started smiling. The pancakes were rather good, just right in his option, though he wasn't sure if there was any bais in his option, but he didn't care. While eating Masahi forgot about the whole deal about his air and gave Kaori a happy smile before swallowing was he was currently chewing♝...

"Thanks Kaori, the food is great~!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she was lifted "Well that was nice~" she said as she glanced back at the water for a moment then back to Roland.
Roland smiled at her before pecking her neck with a kiss "Well, i was hoping it would be." he said happily as he to glanced back at the water "Do you want to go back in?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka, hearing him laugh, turned around and gazed at Akira. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she spoke, a curious expression on her face❦...
"What's so funny?"

tumblr_nw1mlqzNuA1sc4nv9o5_400.gif
...♅Akira laughed and replied as he looked at Asuka♅...

“ Oh, nothing~ It's just.. you haven't realized your new form has a tail~ It's cute~ ”

Howcanhumanscontractsuchaweakdiseaselikeebola_1449a2b80c5165c9b0ddb7e1229047f9_zpsrxn0ctsf.jpg

-------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina hasn't been paying too much attention, Kenji's compliment came as a slight surprise. A small blush found her cheeks and her eyes widened for a moment before her gaze softened and she spoke♤...
"Thank you. I'm just... really happy you're back."

tumblr_nryuoobNxg1so2t73o8_250.gif
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina blush, prompting his own blush to increase slightly. He replied as he looked aroundΨ...

“ As am I, Lumi-chan~ You have no idea how much I missed you~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled at him and nodded "I'll go in the opposite direction next time I try to float" she said with a small giggle.
Luke chuckled and nods. "Alright" he says before splashing her a little

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((not sure how I could reply... only oh so much detail you gang give to unpacking a box xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(( honestly he could find whatever he wanted, there could be a hidden toy within the box xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( honestly he could find whatever he wanted, there could be a hidden toy within the box xD ))
((I had him unpack the box in my last post [well the one before last]... that's why im at a loss of what to say next xD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi smiled up at Nanami and shook her head☫...
''im good''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled lightly and put her phone down before leaning over, soon kissing Fuyumi quickly. "Okay. Just tell me if you need anything or want me to get you anything." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and replied as he looked at Asuka♅...
“ Oh, nothing~ It's just.. you haven't realized your new form has a tail~ It's cute~ ”

Howcanhumanscontractsuchaweakdiseaselikeebola_1449a2b80c5165c9b0ddb7e1229047f9_zpsrxn0ctsf.jpg

-------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina blush, prompting his own blush to increase slightly. He replied as he looked aroundΨ...

“ As am I, Lumi-chan~ You have no idea how much I missed you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked at Kenji, feeling a swell of happiness from hearing that. It's not that she had doubted that he missed her, of course. Just... seeing him be here and actually saying these things to her made her happier than she had been in a long time. She realized she was a broken record in thinking about this kind of stuff, considering that's all that seemed to be on her mind lately, but it was like a small part of her couldn't wrap her head around the fact that he was back. But, now he was... and Lumina knew she'd appreciate his company more than ever. She moved to her knees, walking on them over to Kenji, before wrapping her arms around his neck, closing her eyes as she hugged him♤...

"I missed you too... not a day went by that I didn't think of you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her before pecking her neck with a kiss "Well, i was hoping it would be." he said happily as he to glanced back at the water "Do you want to go back in?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shrugged a little "If you want to, I don't mind~" she said with a smile.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and nods. "Alright" he says before splashing her a little
Kairassi giggled when she was splashed "Hey!" she said waving her hands a bit before splashing him back.

Nonalaka said:
Roland sighed then looked up at her "It was a yes or no question Dakoooooota~!" he pouted joking before smirking at her.

Nonalaka said:
----

Kairassi giggled when she was splashed "Hey!" she said waving her hands a bit before splashing him back.
Luke chuckled and splashed her back before swimming away

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then looked up at her "It was a yes or no question Dakoooooota~!" he pouted joking before smirking at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him and laughed "But I dont wanna answer Roooooooy~" she said pouting as well.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and splashed her back before swimming away
Kairassi followed after him trying to splash him again "Hey! Get back here!" She said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and laughed "But I dont wanna answer Roooooooy~" she said pouting as well.
Roland chuckled then moved to nuzzle her nose for a moment before pulling away and looking at her "Buuuuut Dakoooooooooooota!" he said playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus looked back at him as she began to put her bed together, laughing quietly as she saw that Rael's cheeks were red again. She had given that box on purpose, just to see if he really was as innocent as she believed. It turned out to be true, seeing as how he looked as red as a tomato.

Rael was almost finished unpacking the box when he found something that didn’t seem like it belonged in there. Pulling out a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs, Rael looked at them in confusion before holding them up for Venus to see and asking,

“Um… Hey Vee, what are these for? And… why are they pink? And fuzzy?”

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi followed after him trying to splash him again "Hey! Get back here!" She said with a laugh.
Luke laughed. "Never!" He says before he started swimming faster

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then moved to nuzzle her nose for a moment before pulling away and looking at her "Buuuuut Dakoooooooooooota!" he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled as she nuzzled him back "fiiineee" she whined jokingly "I'm fine with not going back into the water" she said with a nod after thinking for bit.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke laughed. "Never!" He says before he started swimming faster
Kairassi sped up as well "Oh, c'mon, whyyyyy~" she said laughing "I won't splash you~~"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as she nuzzled him back "fiiineee" she whined jokingly "I'm fine with not going back into the water" she said with a nod after thinking for bit.
----

Kairassi sped up as well "Oh, c'mon, whyyyyy~" she said laughing "I won't splash you~~"
"Whatever yes you will" he says laughing

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled lightly and put her phone down before leaning over, soon kissing Fuyumi quickly. "Okay. Just tell me if you need anything or want me to get you anything." She said softly.

''i just want you with me, thats all~''

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled then pecked her lips before walking over to where their clothes were and sat down, setting Dakota in his lap. He then smiled at her for a moment before hugging her close to him and nuzzling her neck.

TheDragoon said:
Ken just let the paint hold him down. "Mommy doesn't really love me. She would have stayed if she did. All she cared about was daddy..." He said softly, believing it to be true because this dark entity had manipulated his mind that bad and had opened his eyes a bit. That was it... Dark Ken, of course, was the cause of his despair and loneliness... But most of all, it was because he had not felt the warm embrace of his sister for a while. It felt so alone... He felt like the entire world hated him and was against him. Why did the world take everything from him when he was so nice to everybody? Everybody took him for a wimpy kid nowadays... They thought he was so innocent and pure that they could do anything they liked to him... They were wrong. He wasn't just going to sit by and let all of this crap happen to him. He slowly looked towards Lilliana. "Bye... Lily-San." He said softly before the black paint consumed him.
---

Dark Ken suddenly started pulsing with more energy. The black paint suddenly enveloped everything Ayen created. Dark Ken closed his eyes and laughed as the paint covered his body once more like armor. He began laughing maniacally before opening his eyes, now a pure white. "It appears this GAME is over... Now that I have consumed his spirit, I can finish you and your brat off." He said as he suddenly teleported Lilliana in the room. He vanished into the walls of the room, becoming the black room itself. He began closing the walls in on them from all sides. The roof was descending as well, growing spikes. "DIE!!!!!" He laughed. He was trying to trap them forever in the dreamscape! But due to the power increase, probably the only way to bring Ken back would be to draw him out again. And for that, his spirit needs to be reignited, or a reason to live. Because now, he felt that he shouldn't even exist anymore. Love and caring made him weak. If this was the power he needed to destroy his enemies... Then he would bare with it. Though a part of Ken wanted Dark Ken to stop. The part that was still pure and innocent. N-No! Lily-San! Ken said within Dark Ken's body. In the very end, he hoped they would escape... But he couldn't see how they could escape... The darkness was about to consume them.

((You basically have 2 choices here... You could have Ayen kill Dark Ken, resulting in the death of Ken, or have Lily somehow draw him out... Or somehow Ayen draws him out xD ))

@Tobi Neafearn
...♧Lilliana's voice had basically given out from screaming so much, and she was slightly lightheaded from crying so much. She didn't really notice that she had been teleported until she was in the room, and she raised her head slowly to see the paint covering the room. The voice, of course, was screaming in her head, telling her to run and make it out of the dreamscape... but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Maybe this was what she deserved after all... she couldn't protect Ken, from herself or the world, so maybe it's what she deserved after all. She knew she was probably going to be alone, judging off of the things that her father had told her about the kind of... being she was. So maybe this was proof. Or punishment. Either way... she blamed herself for Ken's descent into darkness. Lilliana's head dropped and her eyes closed as she weakly spoke, her voice strained and almost inaudible♧...

"Ken... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled at her. "Well I am here so you don't need to worry Ok." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded as she walked, she didn't know how to respond to someone being nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back