• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and smiled. "That's alright with me." She said happily. "Now can you show me around Aeon?" She asked.
''alright...but its called Aion not Aeon. k?''

...♱Roselyn said as she giggled♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily and hugged kikuri around the neck from behind when she said yes to that and sniled

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled a little bit until she received the food and smiled at Myuki⊹...

''i got our food~''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]As they kiss Roland slowly kicked his feet so they got closer to the shore before playfully nipping at her bottom lip.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed lightly, giggling a bit when he nipped at her lip, she glanced at the shore as they neared it.

-----

Mayyflower said:
"Woah, are you okay?" He asks looking over at her with a small chuckle
Kairassi laughed a bit "Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was floating to~"

----

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria had to laughed a little, since it seemed like Ilaani was rambling again. "It's not personal, don't worry." She stated and waved her hand a bit before smiling once more. Though to be truthful, she didn't have the slightest clue as to what she was going to buy yet. She was just gonna look around and if anything seemed to peek her interest, then she would most likely buy it (if it fit her budget anyways). "I don't know what I'm going to buy, I just came to look around and if anything looks good to me or looks good
on me, then I'll buy it." Maria stated before rubbing her hands together. "What are you gonna buy? If it's not personal or rude to ask anyways~"
Ilaani nodded "Ah, right, I suppose I'll be doing the same pretty much, though I'll have to browse through wedding dresses too...which I'll be awful at, I know nothing about girly stuff..." She said with a laugh as she gestured to her rather casual outfit.

-----

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel slowly got to his feet and helped euloria stand as she picked up Ariel. "You go Kay we down then we will talk. Ok" he said knowing he wanted to talk about what just happened

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Alright then" she said as she carried Ariel off to her room to sleep, tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead "Goodnight sweetie" she said quietly to her before leaving Ariel's room and going back to the living room and sitting down in the couch quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly, giggling a bit when he nipped at her lip, she glanced at the shore as they neared it.
-----

Kairassi laughed a bit "Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was floating to~"

----

Ilaani nodded "Ah, right, I suppose I'll be doing the same pretty much, though I'll have to browse through wedding dresses too...which I'll be awful at, I know nothing about girly stuff..." She said with a laugh as she gestured to her rather casual outfit.

-----

Euloria nodded "Alright then" she said as she carried Ariel off to her room to sleep, tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead "Goodnight sweetie" she said quietly to her before leaving Ariel's room and going back to the living room and sitting down in the couch quietly.
"It's fine as long as your okay" he says with a small laugh

Mayyflower said:
"It's fine as long as your okay" he says with a small laugh
Kairassi smiled at him and nodded "I'll go in the opposite direction next time I try to float" she said with a small giggle.

((Anyone free? :D ))

((If anyone is even around...Wow...its super quiet today.. O.o ))

Nanne said:
Kanae smiled softly at them. "Haha I thought you two would've been asleep by now..." She walked over to them and sat down next to Diablo. "How's Kei doing?...I wonder how he'll look when he gets a bit bigger...and older haha of course I won't change much since I'm a demon..but..." she thought for a while and smiled at both of them again. "I love you two boys...you're my boys."
Diablo sat himself up and leaned over, kissing her cheek. "Kei is doing great Hun, and I love you too Kanae." He said laughed lightly. Kei looked up to Kanae and smiled at her, making more silly baby noises and giggles.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...but its called Aion not Aeon. k?''
...♱Roselyn said as she giggled♱...
Mari blushed at her mistake. "O-Oops, sorry..." She said shyly.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo sat himself up and leaned over, kissing her cheek. "Kei is doing great Hun, and I love you too Kanae." He said laughed lightly. Kei looked up to Kanae and smiled at her, making more silly baby noises and giggles.
Mari blushed at her mistake. "O-Oops, sorry..." She said shyly.
''its alright...oh and......Aion has many cities. which include cities in the sky, underwater, underground...just unusual places you dont see in the other world. its very...unique i guess''

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Rael looked in the box before blushing. In side where pairs of undergarments, and Rael didn’t really know how to react. Then, taking a deep breath, he opened up one of the dresser drawers and began to move the clothing into the dresser. Venus had asked him to help her unpack, and to start with the boxes by the dresser, so even with his embarrassment, he would help her.

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus looked back at him as she began to put her bed together, laughing quietly as she saw that Rael's cheeks were red again. She had given that box on purpose, just to see if he really was as innocent as she believed. It turned out to be true, seeing as how he looked as red as a tomato.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as Asuka made her way to the kitchen, following her as she walked. He spoke as he brought his hands up to his chest, following up with bringing one of his hands to his forehead♅...
“ So.. uh.. what's lasagne?~ I keep thinking it's something related to fish.. ”

tumblr_nqnzlqKQnm1rejibwo7_400_zpsibkkhejp.gif

----------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed the day passing them both as they sat their, talking and eating. He hadn't paid much attention to it, as he was too focused on Lumina to care. With a slightly laugh, he replied to her commentΨ...

“ Picnics with
you are the best~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina hasn't been paying too much attention, Kenji's compliment came as a slight surprise. A small blush found her cheeks and her eyes widened for a moment before her gaze softened and she spoke♤...

"Thank you. I'm just... really happy you're back."

tumblr_nryuoobNxg1so2t73o8_250.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...?Akira watched as Asuka's appearance changed, prompting him to quietly laugh upon noticing Asuka's oblivious demeanour. He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, awaiting for the food to be cooked?...

[/QUOTE]
...?Asuka, hearing him laugh, turned around and gazed at Akira. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she spoke, a curious expression on her face?...

"What's so funny?"

tumblr_nw1mlqzNuA1sc4nv9o5_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
-----

----

-----

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria's eyes widened as she said she'd be shopping for wedding dresses. She didn't even realize Ilaani was getting married, but then again... how was she suppose to know. It's not like she could magically guess these things. Maria's smiled seemed to brighten as she spoke, "So you're getting married then? Congratulations! I can help you if you'd like, I'm pretty girly." She said with a laugh and did the same as Ilaani, gesturing towards herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its alright...oh and......Aion has many cities. which include cities in the sky, underwater, underground...just unusual places you dont see in the other world. its very...unique i guess''
Mari got up and walked out of the water, her regular clothes appearing again. "Cool! So where are we going first?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled and lifted her up with the arm around her waist as they got to the shore before taking a few steps back.

TheDragoon said:
Mari got up and walked out of the water, her regular clothes appearing again. "Cool! So where are we going first?" She asked.
''hmmm...i dunno...right now we're near Hamel...its that city over there just sitting on the ocean''

...♱She said as she pointed at it♱...

''heavily known to its building and flooded scenery. its also ancient''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon woke up as she held her head for a little bit☫...
@WeirdPrincess

✦Nanami✦

Nanami was sitting on the bed beside her, scrolling through her phone. Upon hearing a movement in the bed, she glanced at Fuyumi and saw that she was awake. "Hey... do you need anything?" She asked softly.

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami was sitting on the bed beside her, scrolling through her phone. Upon hearing a movement in the bed, she glanced at Fuyumi and saw that she was awake. "Hey... do you need anything?" She asked softly.

...☫Fuyumi smiled up at Nanami and shook her head☫...

''im good''

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus looked back at him as she began to put her bed together, laughing quietly as she saw that Rael's cheeks were red again. She had given that box on purpose, just to see if he really was as innocent as she believed. It turned out to be true, seeing as how he looked as red as a tomato.

((not sure how I could reply... only oh so much detail you gang give to unpacking a box xD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i dunno...right now we're near Hamel...its that city over there just sitting on the ocean''
...♱She said as she pointed at it♱...

''heavily known to its building and flooded scenery. its also ancient''

Mari looked on at Hamel in awe. "Are we going there first? It looks amazing!" She said excitedly, wondering what there was to do there as well.

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked on at Hamel in awe. "Are we going there first? It looks amazing!" She said excitedly, wondering what there was to do there as well.
''sure. though its getting late, we should stop at an Inn first..''

...♱Roselyn said as she got up and began to go to shore♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi rolled his eyes before starting to eat. Was it even a big deal that his hair was wet? It was never a problem in the past, at least, not that he knew of. But all he 'knew' he had experienced in the last few years, and wet hair had never came up, though, to be fair, he wasn't one to eat much of anything. He said before cutting up his pancake and shoving some of it in his mouth♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori continued to eat in silence, occasionally glancing up at Masahi. She could tell he was still confused and slightly annoyed by the whole hair thing. It was... amusing, almost, to see him get so worked up about hair of all things. But, he listened to her and he was eating food now, so it obviously wasn't too bad☆...

"I hope the food is good enough for you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. though its getting late, we should stop at an Inn first..''
...♱Roselyn said as she got up and began to go to shore♱...
Mari thought about what she just said before she started blushing wildly. "Y-You mean we'll be sleeping together?" She asked nervously. Not that she minded, it's just she did kinda like Roselyn, so it kinda made her nervous to spend the night with her... Then again, what was she nervous about? It would be like they were roommates.

TheDragoon said:
Mari thought about what she just said before she started blushing wildly. "Y-You mean we'll be sleeping together?" She asked nervously. Not that she minded, it's just she did kinda like Roselyn, so it kinda made her nervous to spend the night with her... Then again, what was she nervous about? It would be like they were roommates.
''yeah''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back