• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Whatever yes you will" he says laughing
She giggled "Nuh-uh, I'll be good, I wont~~" she called with an innocent look on her face.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then pecked her lips before walking over to where their clothes were and sat down, setting Dakota in his lap. He then smiled at her for a moment before hugging her close to him and nuzzling her neck.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled as she hugged him back "Was that an okay answer?~~" She asked with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she hugged him back "Was that an okay answer?~~" She asked with a small laugh.
Roland chuckled then smiled into her neck before pulling away from it to smile at her again "Yeah, it was, miss 'Can't give Roy my answer the first time'~" he said teasingly

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled into her neck before pulling away from it to smile at her again "Yeah, it was, miss 'Can't give Roy my answer the first time'~" he said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "But I didn't know the answer when you asked, that hardly counts" she said before giggling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "But I didn't know the answer when you asked, that hardly counts" she said before giggling a little.
Roland smiled then pecked her nose "Don't you try using your logic on me, you know i'll find a way to turn in against you~" he said with a small chuckle.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smirked. "Promise you won't splash me" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi pouted "Well I can't do that~~" she said tilting her head "What if I splashed you by accident? ~~" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then pecked her nose "Don't you try using your logic on me, you know i'll find a way to turn in against you~" he said with a small chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "I don't see how you can turn this one back on me"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I don't see how you can turn this one back on me"
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Do you ever see how i can turn it back on you, Dakota?" he asked playfully as he pulled slightly away from the hug.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi pouted "Well I can't do that~~" she said tilting her head "What if I splashed you by accident? ~~" she said with a giggle.
Luke smirked before going underwater and swimming around her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Do you ever see how i can turn it back on you, Dakota?" he asked playfully as he pulled slightly away from the hug.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota paused in thought for a moment "...Ah, I suppose not..." She said with a small laugh as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke smirked before going underwater and swimming around her
Kairassi blinked as she looked around to see where he was swimming to.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota paused in thought for a moment "...Ah, I suppose not..." She said with a small laugh as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand.
Roland chuckled then moved to the side of her face that she wasn't rubbing then pointed her cheek "Yeah, so just don't underestimate me, after all, i'm just so good at it~" he said jokingly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Yeah, and thank you" she said with a smile as she looked over at her "That would be lovely, but I wouldn't want to interrupt your own shopping trip..." She said laughing softly.
-----

Dakota laughed lightly as she was lifted "Well that was nice~" she said as she glanced back at the water for a moment then back to Roland.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria laughed and waved her hand a bit, "You're welcome and it wouldn't be much of a problem. If be more than happy to help you, shopping doesn't necessarily take long for me." She stated before smiling again.

Nonalaka said:
----

Kairassi blinked as she looked around to see where he was swimming to.
Luke came back up and splashed her again

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then moved to the side of her face that she wasn't rubbing then pointed her cheek "Yeah, so just don't underestimate me, after all, i'm just so good at it~" he said jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Yeah, I know, I won't" she said as she removed her hand from her face.

----

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria laughed and waved her hand a bit, "You're welcome and it wouldn't be much of a problem. If be more than happy to help you, shopping doesn't necessarily take long for me." She stated before smiling again.

Ilaani smiled "Thank you~" she said as she pushed her hands into her pockets and looked towards the mall as they approached it.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Yeah, I know, I won't" she said as she removed her hand from her face.
Roland smiled then leaned back a little to look up at the sky "Seems like there aren't many clouds up there tonight." he said softly

Mayyflower said:
Luke came back up and splashed her again
"H-Hey! No fair!" She said with a laugh as she lifted her hands as she was splashed "You can splash me but I can't splash you??" She asked before splashing him back.

Mayyflower said:
"I'll have mom do it, your not the only one who can handle them" she says puffing her cheeks out. "Pfft I have my ways to get cleaned" she says
Len sighed then looked over at her "Oh? remember, mom said she'd force to you take a bath if you didn't take one yourself." he said as he crossed his arms.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and replied as he looked at Asuka♅...
“ Oh, nothing~ It's just.. you haven't realized your new form has a tail~ It's cute~ ”

Howcanhumanscontractsuchaweakdiseaselikeebola_1449a2b80c5165c9b0ddb7e1229047f9_zpsrxn0ctsf.jpg

-------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina blush, prompting his own blush to increase slightly. He replied as he looked aroundΨ...

“ As am I, Lumi-chan~ You have no idea how much I missed you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stared at him blankly for a moment before she twisted around to see that she indeed had a tail. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the tail swaying in front of her before she turned back around and put her hands on her cheeks. Asuka was freaking out by the fact that she had a tail, considering she didn't know or didn't really think she'd ever have one❦...

"I have a tail! And you just said its cute! I-It's not cute, it's a tail!"

tumblr_nvo3bxL6jz1uw4l7wo2_1280.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi continued eating and started smiling. The pancakes were rather good, just right in his option, though he wasn't sure if there was any bais in his option, but he didn't care. While eating Masahi forgot about the whole deal about his air and gave Kaori a happy smile before swallowing was he was currently chewing♝...
"Thanks Kaori, the food is great~!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori grinned at Masahi's comment, glad that she could have made good food. Being at the Home, she never really learned how to cook. Rather, the people there did everything for her, so she ended up relying on them for, well, everything. But once she was able to come to the school, she had to learn how to do things on her own without help, but thinking back to her training it wasn't the worst process. So to hear Masahi compliment her cooking meant a lot☆...

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. It's one of the first things I learned how to cook, actually."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then leaned back a little to look up at the sky "Seems like there aren't many clouds up there tonight." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked up as well, soon nodding "Yeah, Its really nice out~" she said smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael was almost finished unpacking the box when he found something that didn’t seem like it belonged in there. Pulling out a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs, Rael looked at them in confusion before holding them up for Venus to see and asking,
“Um… Hey Vee, what are these for? And… why are they pink? And fuzzy?”

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

Venus turned her body and looked at him, or more... looking at the pink fuzzy handcuffs. She hadn't expected for him to find those, mostly because she thought she had already unpacked all of her
playful items earlier... but apparently not. Her face flushed a bit in embarrassment and she spoke, "I use them for foreplay. Plus, that's the only handcuffs I could find, I would have gotten them in black if I could." Venus said and laughed a little nervously before going back to unpacking her things.

Nonalaka said:
"H-Hey! No fair!" She said with a laugh as she lifted her hands as she was splashed "You can splash me but I can't splash you??" She asked before splashing him back.
Luke chuckled when he got splashed. "Yea of course" he says playfully

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled when he got splashed. "Yea of course" he says playfully
"Well that's not fair at all!" She said before jokingly pouting at him.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori grinned at Masahi's comment, glad that she could have made good food. Being at the Home, she never really learned how to cook. Rather, the people there did everything for her, so she ended up relying on them for, well, everything. But once she was able to come to the school, she had to learn how to do things on her own without help, but thinking back to her training it wasn't the worst process. So to hear Masahi compliment her cooking meant a lot☆...
"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. It's one of the first things I learned how to cook, actually."
...♝Masahi nodded then gave Kaori another smile before finishing off the food on his plate. It might of been bad, good, or even normal, but with the two factors of him rarely eating and that Kaori had made it for him, it was delicious to him. Once he was done he stretched in the chair then spoke in a happy tone of voice, trying to assume about what he couldn't remember♝...

"Oh really? Well, it was great! Maybe it would of been nice on our missions in the past."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back