• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_mr4kcogvK71rbnx7io1_500.gif

Yumi stared at Akane curiously, soon tilting her head slightly as her lips parted just a little. She was wondering why she had stopped herself from saying she wasn't human. There was only one letter missing when she stopped, so it wasn't all that hard for Yumi to put together. Though Yumi wasn't exactly human either, but whatever. If Akane didn't want to really say anything or talk about... whatever she was, Yumi would respect that. "Oh reall? I can go a day or two, but after that I have to eat something." She said with a laugh, her smile returning to her face afterwards.

"Well we're here." Akane said, as she raised a hand in the direction of the restaurant. "come on! Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving~" She said jokingly. Akane then, made her way inside, stopping at the door to hold it open for Yumi.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at Masahi, trying not to blush again. She.. clung to him... how fricking embarrassing is that! Especially when it was a childhood friend! Trying to save face, Kaori coughed standing up to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water, trying to focus on other things to keep her cheeks from getting redder☆...
"I don't do anything like that. You must have been imagining things."
...♝Masahi smirked then got up off the couch and stretched. He then followed her to the kitchen as he cracked his back. Was she really gonna deny the fact that she did? Now that he thought on it, it could be some what embarrassing, but wouldn't let her just say he imagined it♝...

"So, how does one imagine things for hours on end Kaori? also, where's the shower, if there is one."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smirked then got up off the couch and stretched. He then followed her to the kitchen as he cracked his back. Was she really gonna deny the fact that she did? Now that he thought on it, it could be some what embarrassing, but wouldn't let her just say he imagined it♝...
"So, how does one imagine things for hours on end Kaori? also, where's the shower, if there is one."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had gotten a glass of water at this point and was mid drink when Masahi spoke again. She simply smirked, shrugging like she had no idea what he was talking about☆...

"Well I don't know, you're the one that was imagining things, not me. Also it's down the hallway, on the left. Connected to the bedroom, if you get lost."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had gotten a glass of water at this point and was mid drink when Masahi spoke again. She simply smirked, shrugging like she had no idea what he was talking about☆...
"Well I don't know, you're the one that was imagining things, not me. Also it's down the hallway, on the left. Connected to the bedroom, if you get lost."
...♝Masahi sighed then shook his head while looking over at her. He had laughed a little as she spoke again then crossed his arms over his chest as he looked down at her♝...

"Hate to tell you, but if i imagine anything, it would usually be having my memories back, oh, and it's part of what i do to not get lost."

...♝Masahi then turned and went to the bathroom and began striping♝...

Roman said:
"Well we're here." Akane said, as she raised a hand in the direction of the restaurant. "come on! Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving~" She said jokingly. Akane then, made her way inside, stopping at the door to hold it open for Yumi.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi smiled at her, "Thank you~" She said before walking inside and before taking a look around. The place was a little packed, but it looked like they could be seated fairly quickly. Well, it kind of just looked like you could take any seat that was open and a waiter or waitress would come to you. Which was a little odd to her, since she had never been to a place like that.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then shook his head while looking over at her. He had laughed a little as she spoke again then crossed his arms over his chest as he looked down at her♝...
"Hate to tell you, but if i imagine anything, it would usually be having my memories back, oh, and it's part of what i do to not get lost."

...♝Masahi then turned and went to the bathroom and began striping♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori shrugged again, still smirking as he walked away. As he was in the shower, she decided she'd make breakfast, despite it coming close to being the afternoon. Hopefully he liked pancakes, because that's what she was making. As Kaori got out thr ingredients and necessary utensils, she thought back to waking up laying on him. She really had been super tired the night before, so she barely remembered falling asleep on him. But the more she thought on it, the more she remembered that she had in fact, been clinging to him like he said. Her cheeks turned crimson at the thought of sleeping like that on him. That kind of thing... friends don't normally do that, right? Her cheeks burned as she turned on the stove and mixed the batter, trying to calm herself down before he got back☆...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori shrugged again, still smirking as he walked away. As he was in the shower, she decided she'd make breakfast, despite it coming close to being the afternoon. Hopefully he liked pancakes, because that's what she was making. As Kaori got out thr ingredients and necessary utensils, she thought back to waking up laying on him. She really had been super tired the night before, so she barely remembered falling asleep on him. But the more she thought on it, the more she remembered that she had in fact, been clinging to him like he said. Her cheeks turned crimson at the thought of sleeping like that on him. That kind of thing... friends don't normally do that, right? Her cheeks burned as she turned on the stove and mixed the batter, trying to calm herself down before he got back☆...
...♝Masahi used Kamui to get out clean clothes along with soap and shampoo then get rid of his dirty ones. As he showered he thought of the night before, maybe he should of left, but at the same time he's glad he stayed. Then all of his emotions hit him at one and he stood there for a few minutes before sighing and lathering himself with the soap and looking over his scars before applying the shampoo to his hair. After about twenty minutes he got out of the shower and dried himself before getting dressed in a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans then he walked back to the kitchen♝...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "Yup~ I dont know why I didn't go here before" she said with a small giggle before making a small flash of light, suddenly appearing in swimwear. "Alright im ready!" She chimed happily.
Luke blushed at the sight of her in a swimsuit. "Yea lets go" he says rubbing his cheek

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi used Kamui to get out clean clothes along with soap and shampoo then get rid of his dirty ones. As he showered he thought of the night before, maybe he should of left, but at the same time he's glad he stayed. Then all of his emotions hit him at one and he stood there for a few minutes before sighing and lathering himself with the soap and looking over his scars before applying the shampoo to his hair. After about twenty minutes he got out of the shower and dried himself before getting dressed in a simple black t-shirt and blue jeans then he walked back to the kitchen♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was setting the table, and she looked up to see Masahi coming back to the kitchen. She smiled, walking back to the kitchen, getting ready to set out the pancakes. The smell of breakfast was wafting through the dorm, and she brought out a plate of pancakes, setting them on the table, as well as two glasses of orange juice. Kaori sat down in front of one of the plates, grabbing the syrup on the table☆...

"Breakfast is ready~"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was setting the table, and she looked up to see Masahi coming back to the kitchen. She smiled, walking back to the kitchen, getting ready to set out the pancakes. The smell of breakfast was wafting through the dorm, and she brought out a plate of pancakes, setting them on the table, as well as two glasses of orange juice. Kaori sat down in front of one of the plates, grabbing the syrup on the table☆...
"Breakfast is ready~"
...♝Masahi gave Kaori an happy smile as he sat down at the table and stretched his arms above his head. As he brought his arms back down he noticed he had forgotten to dry his hair and slightly frowned as he used one of his hands to toy with it. How do you forget something so basic? He shrugged his shoulders before turning to the food♝...

"Thank you Kaori, i'm sure it's delicious~!"

WeirdPrincess said:

♚Venus♚

Venus, not expecting someone to ram into her, fell backwards and landed on her rear. She hadn't been paying much attention as to where she was going because her mind kept retreating back to her possible preys and Venus get this odd look on her face, a rather lewd look to be exact. She got excited thinking about what she could do once she was done unpacking, but it seemed like that would be put on hold since someone ran into her.

Rael groaned rubbed his rear before looking up at what he had ran into, Rael’s cheeks flushed as he saw the girl and her facial expression, swearing that he thought this stuff could only happen in anime and manga before standing up and holding out his hand to help her up while apologizing in a soft voice,

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going, and ran into you… Please forgive me…”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then pecked her nose "I was just teasing you, y'know." he said before swimming slightly away from her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little "Y-yeah, I kinda figured.." she said as she smiled, her blush quickly fading.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi gave Kaori an happy smile as he sat down at the table and stretched his arms above his head. As he brought his arms back down he noticed he had forgotten to dry his hair and slightly frowned as he used one of his hands to toy with it. How do you forget something so basic? He shrugged his shoulders before turning to the food♝...
"Thank you Kaori, i'm sure it's delicious~!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori smiled, before noticing that he was playing with his hair a bit. And it was still wet. Her smile turned into a frown, and she gave a stern look to Masahi from across the table☆...

"Go dry your hair."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little "Y-yeah, I kinda figured.." she said as she smiled, her blush quickly fading.
Roland smiled then used his body to heat up the water again so it was bubbling and about as warm as a hot tub "Though, if you're feeling brave~" he teased again as he smiled over at Dakota.

Mayyflower said:
Luke blushed at the sight of her in a swimsuit. "Yea lets go" he says rubbing his cheek
Kairassi looked over at him and tilted her head, noticing him blush, she decided not to ask too much about it, she simply nodded "whatcha wanna do first?" She asked happily.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori smiled, before noticing that he was playing with his hair a bit. And it was still wet. Her smile turned into a frown, and she gave a stern look to Masahi from across the table☆...
"Go dry your hair."
...♝Masahi looked over at her then sighed as he frowned back. I mean, did she think she was suddenly his mother? Either way, it was a bit degrading. Masashi crossed his arms over his chest then spoke♝...

"Is it really that big of a deal Kaori, it's only my hair."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then used his body to heat up the water again so it was bubbling and about as warm as a hot tub "Though, if you're feeling brave~" he teased again as he smiled over at Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed as she staredover at him, waving her hands a bit "I-Im not feeling brave..." she stammered.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked over at him and tilted her head, noticing him blush, she decided not to ask too much about it, she simply nodded "whatcha wanna do first?" She asked happily.
"Get into the water" he says with. A chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she stared over at him, waving her hands a bit "I-Im not feeling brave..." she stammered.
Roland laughed and leaned back to far and ended up under water before resurfacing a moment later "I know, it's just so adorable when you're like that." he said playfully.

Mayyflower said:
"Get into the water" he says with. A chuckle
Kairassi giggled "Right, of course~ lets go" she said as she began to make her way towards the water.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed and leaned back to far and ended up under water before resurfacing a moment later "I know, it's just so adorable when you're like that." he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakoa pouted as she moved a bit of her hair back from her face "No its not" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Rael groaned rubbed his rear before looking up at what he had ran into, Rael’s cheeks flushed as he saw the girl and her facial expression, swearing that he thought this stuff could only happen in anime and manga before standing up and holding out his hand to help her up while apologizing in a soft voice,
“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going, and ran into you… Please forgive me…”

[/QUOTE]

♚Venus♚

tumblr_nwflgwhKLt1ujw7olo8_400.gif

Venus brought a finger to her lips and stared up at the boy in front of her, occasionally blinking a few times. His cheeks were red, that much she could tell and thought that it was mostly because of her looks or her chest, which was big. Her blue irises trailed up and down before returning to his face. Venus did like what she saw, for once throughout the entire day, and would have mostly likely would have done something... if she still didn't have a ton of things to unpack. Her mind was solely focused on that. Now looking at his hand, Venus grabbed it and smiled lightly, "It's okay, I'm not mad or anything." She said before pulling herself up and dusting off her skirt as well as her rear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled and followed her happily
Kairassi then made her way into the water, smiling over at him "C'mon!" She chimed happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back