• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

?Venus?

tumblr_nrpwwcPZmi1u0ykn4o1_500.gif

For once in her life, Venus was acting relatively normal. No one had seemed to peek her interest so far since she had arrived at the school, everyone just seemed to be gone or to bland for her. Venus liked excitement or at least someone who could turn her on. It seemed that the boys at the school just didn't do it for her, oh well. Not that it mattered anyways, she'd have them in her bed either way. It didn't really take much effort to do anything, Venus lured them in with her looks or just a simply kiss. At the thought of the mounds of guys should could potentially subdue, a small grin crossed her face. She was going to enjoy it here, Venus knew that much. Shaking her head to get rid of her thoughts, she continued on her way towards her dorm, the grin that she held before leaving her lips. Venus had to unpack all of her belongs, which she wasn't exactly fond of, but what else could she do. Not that many guys were at the school that she could play with or rather, wanted to play with, so unpacking her clothes would have to be the next best thing. Venus let out a sigh before looking up at the sky, soon continuing on her way towards her dorm.

Rael was completely an utterly lost, and didn't know where he was supposed to be headed, so when he was sprinting around a corner blindly, it was no surprise that he ended up running face first into a girl...

((wow, get a leg spread scan out of this, and you have the first episode of an echie anime ever xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's pout turned into smile before she kissed his cheek and leaned out, soon speaking as she tilted her head to the side❦...
"Yay! What do you want to eat?"
...♅Akira smiled at seeing Asuka's shining smile. He placed his hand onto his chin and looked up at the ceiling as he began thinking, soon replying as he did so♅...

“ I suppose I can have whatever you can cook up, honey~ ”

Goku-Thinking-Upside-Down-in-the-Afterlife_zps9pbazlwa.jpg

----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked at Kenji for another moment, watching as he leaned back. As he spoke she exhaled a small sigh of relief before giving a nervous look and an apologetic smile, responding to Kenji♤...
"I'm fine, really. Sorry if I worried you."

tumblr_n4nmeecVZd1r90zaxo5_250.gif
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and noticed her nervous expression, prompting him to wave his arms back and forth at his chest as he replied, a faint blush forming on his cheeksΨ...

“ O-oh, it's, uh.. fine, y-you don't need to apologise!~ ”

c81d0a11f6_94746598_o2_zpsnaddtrnn.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled as she saw kikuri close her eyes then waited a little bit before she figured kikuri had fallen asleep then she stretched her head up to hers and softly pressed her lips gently to kikuris before pulling away. "Thank you for everything." She said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was now asleep as she just stayed with Myuki. She didnt expect to fall asleep so easily. Guess she was too comfortable with Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled at seeing Asuka's shining smile. He placed his hand onto his chin and looked up at the ceiling as he began thinking, soon replying as he did so♅...
“ I suppose I can have whatever you can cook up, honey~ ”

Goku-Thinking-Upside-Down-in-the-Afterlife_zps9pbazlwa.jpg

----------------------

...ΨKenji looked at Lumina and noticed her nervous expression, prompting him to wave his arms back and forth at his chest as he replied, a faint blush forming on his cheeksΨ...

“ O-oh, it's, uh.. fine, y-you don't need to apologise!~ ”

c81d0a11f6_94746598_o2_zpsnaddtrnn.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina blinked at Kenji's flustered reaction, wondering what prompted it. Not really knowing what else to do, Lumina looked off in the distance, noticing it was later in the afternoon than she expected. It seemed like days worked differently on this planet than earth. It was always slightly off-putting during her training, that the day would suddenly be over before she knew it. And today was no different. Without noticing, the sun was well on its way to setting. But Lumina didn't mine too much, considering sunset was her favorite time of day♤...

"Picnics at sunset are the best, it would seem."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri was now asleep as she just stayed with Myuki. She didnt expect to fall asleep so easily. Guess she was too comfortable with Myuki⊹...
Myuki giggked at that before she curled up and also fell asleep in the sand

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled down At Kaori without thinking of his hands, but he did stop moving them out of an instinct. as she spoke he let out a soft laugh then slightly smirked at her♝...
"Morning sleepy head, did you sleep well enough on my chest?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sleepily looked up at Masahi, starting to wake up a big now. Another tired smile crossed her face as she sleepily decided to rest her head back down, snuggling into him, not really thinking of what kind of situation it was or how they were positioned☆...

"... slept good, yeah..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggked at that before she curled up and also fell asleep in the sand

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon woke up before she saw Myuki and smiled. She then gently kissed Myuki's lips and pulled away quickly and spoke quietly⊹...

''your my everything''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon woke up before she saw Myuki and smiled. She then gently kissed Myuki's lips and pulled away quickly and spoke quietly⊹...
''your my everything''
Myuki sat there fast asleep a smile on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki sat there fast asleep a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just stayed with Myuki. She hoped nothing bad would happen considering their in public⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just stayed with Myuki. She hoped nothing bad would happen considering their in public⊹...
Soon Myuki changed positions to a more comftorble one as she sat up pulling kikuri with her while wraping around kikuris waist and resting her chin on kikuris shpulder a happy askeep smile on her face before she fell forward for some reason face first into the water because they had sat so close to it and jerked back up screaming in suprise at the sudden wash of cold water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Soon Myuki changed positions to a more comftorble one as she sat up pulling kikuri with her while wraping around kikuris waist and resting her chin on kikuris shpulder a happy askeep smile on her face before she fell forward for some reason face first into the water because they had sat so close to it and jerked back up screaming in suprise at the sudden wash of cold water

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon resurfaced from the water and giggled a little bit before looking at Myuki⊹...

''its only water~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon resurfaced from the water and giggled a little bit before looking at Myuki⊹...
''its only water~''
"But I was having a good dream." She whimpered wuietly to kikuri as she sat there all wet now from the waist up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But I was having a good dream." She whimpered wuietly to kikuri as she sat there all wet now from the waist up

[/QUOTE]
''hehe~ what kind of dream may i ask?''

...⊹Kikuri asked curiously⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hehe~ what kind of dream may i ask?''
...⊹Kikuri asked curiously⊹...
Myukis eyes immediately went wide and she blushed as she pushed her pointer fingers together and talked while staring at them. "W-well you where there. A-and I was there and we where on a p-picnic." She said embarasingly to kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myukis eyes immediately went wide and she blushed as she pushed her pointer fingers together and talked while staring at them. "W-well you where there. A-and I was there and we where on a p-picnic." She said embarasingly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''ah~ i see~ then, shall we try that sometime?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"M-mhm." Myuki said still embarased about it

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then~''

...⊹She said before she giggled a little bit at how Myuki was still embarrassed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty then~''
...⊹She said before she giggled a little bit at how Myuki was still embarrassed⊹...
Myuki was of course embarased because she loved the dream and even though they where together dreams like that fekt like fantasies that would never come true

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki was of course embarased because she loved the dream and even though they where together dreams like that fekt like fantasies that would never come true

[/QUOTE]
''well, is it time for us to go to that beach shack and get some lunch?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she stretched a little⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, is it time for us to go to that beach shack and get some lunch?''
...⊹Kikuri asked as she stretched a little⊹...
"Sure." Myuki said happily as she smiled at her then got up and stretched her arms before she started to slide over the sand to the shack

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." Myuki said happily as she smiled at her then got up and stretched her arms before she started to slide over the sand to the shack

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri followed Myuki as they headed the beach shack⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri followed Myuki as they headed the beach shack⊹...
"We can come again some time right?" She asked kikuri like a child as she slid along next to her hopping no one would step on her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We can come again some time right?" She asked kikuri like a child as she slid along next to her hopping no one would step on her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah we can come again~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back