• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin glared at the ground. "So Annoyying" she huffed
Len sighed then placed a hand on her should "Only because you're my precious twin sister."

TheDragoon said:
Suddenly, the door blew off and smacked right into Ayen, almost slamming into Lilliana as it went flying. Black paint oozed everywhere as a being like no other stepped out of the house. Black paint ran from his eyes and went down his arms and legs, his eyes a pitch black and filled with a darkness that could last forever. the paint seemed to have contaminated the inside of the house, making it pitch black. Anything that had fallen inside the house had been frozen solid from the paint's plaster. The being let out heavy breathes as it's insane grin increased. "...Vanish." Was all the being said before a black paint geyser erupted where Lilliana stood, making her disappear completely.
---

While it seemed the being had killed Lilliana, Lilliana was actually trapped in what seemed like a pitch black dimension... But upon further analysis, it seemed that the floor was covered in black paint and that the room had walls that were also covered in pitch black paint. A single paintbrush... laid on the ground. It had rainbow ink applied to it. It seemed to be Ken's paintbrush. In reality... This looked like the expanse of Ken's mind!
...♧Lilliana had almost made it to the door when it was blown off, almost hitting her. It probably would have knocked her out cold if it had actually hit. Lilliana let out a yelp, ducking down, only to look up and see some kind of black paint creature... and from it she could sense the same energy that she had sensed earlier. That had to be her brother♧...

"Ken!! Ken, are y-"

...♧Before she could continue, the creature spoke, and Lilliana let out a shriek as she was engulfed by the geyser of black paint, and she disappeared. When she opened her eyes, she looked around, seeing nothing but black paint everywhere. Frankly it terrified Lilliana, but the voice became active again♧...

"Ahh, it's so nice to be somewhere so... inviting~"

"What? This place is terrifying! And when did you get here?"

"My dear, I never left, I just prefer to not be seen by anyone but my favorite Lilliana. That's kind of impossible when you're following that damned fairy around like a lost duck."

"Well, fine... but what is this place? I wanna go back!"

"It would seem were in some kind of mindscape... probably of your idiot brother, it looks like. Check out over there."

"W-what?"

"... good lord you're dense. The paintbrush. The one that belongs to your precious elder brother."

"Ken..."

@Tobi Neafearn

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had almost made it to the door when it was blown off, almost hitting her. It probably would have knocked her out cold if it had actually hit. Lilliana let out a yelp, ducking down, only to look up and see some kind of black paint creature... and from it she could sense the same energy that she had sensed earlier. That had to be her brother♧...
"Ken!! Ken, are y-"

...♧Before she could continue, the creature spoke, and Lilliana let out a shriek as she was engulfed by the geyser of black paint, and she disappeared. When she opened her eyes, she looked around, seeing nothing but black paint everywhere. Frankly it terrified Lilliana, but the voice became active again♧...

"My dear, I never left, I just prefer to not be seen by anyone but my favorite Lilliana. That's kind of impossible when you're following that damned fairy around like a lost duck."

"It would seem were in some kind of mindscape... probably of your idiot brother, it looks like. Check out over there."

"W-what?"

"... good lord you're dense. The paintbrush. The one that belongs to your precious elder brother."

"Ken..."

@Tobi Neafearn
(( Now we wait for Dragoon again :P Oh, and i tagged you after the fact, but i did a post as well ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then placed a hand on her should "Only because you're my precious twin sister."

[/QUOTE]
Rin rolled her eyes. "I'm far from precious" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((God doesn't know though > :D ))
...♝Masahi had closed his eyes as well, and where he had been holding tightly before, he had eased his hold and simply relaxed so the point he was smiling. After awhile his breathing started to ease again, but in the time that had took the sun had alright began to rise so sleep for him was gonna have to be put off till the next night. Masahi laid there for awhile longer, wondering if Kaori had fallen back to sleep, but he figured that he needed to shower soon, so he spoke softly as he opened his eyes♝...

"Hey Kaori, if you're awake, mind if i move?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had fallen asleep, still holding tightly onto Masahi, to the point where she was still pressed up against him even when he relaxed. She had fallen into a dream-filled sleep, a deep one at that, so when Masahi asked if she was awake she most definitely wasnt. But she stirred a bit, but stayed asleep, talking in her sleep as she dreamt about her memories again☆...

"...Masahi..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed then poked her cheek "Yes you are!"

[/QUOTE]
"Not really..." She says with a huff

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori had fallen asleep, still holding tightly onto Masahi, to the point where she was still pressed up against him even when he relaxed. She had fallen into a dream-filled sleep, a deep one at that, so when Masahi asked if she was awake she most definitely wasnt. But she stirred a bit, but stayed asleep, talking in her sleep as she dreamt about her memories again☆...
"...Masahi..."
...♝Masahi let out an amused 'hmp' when Kaori said his name. He also noticed that she was still press against him, but he was tired enough not to care, so he did what he was doing earlier, and started gently rubbing his hand up and down her back. He soon let out a yawn and smiled down at her as he spoke softly then let out a quiet chuckle♝...

"Y'know, if you act like that, i can't deny you."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi let out an amused 'hmp' when Kaori said his name. He also noticed that she was still press against him, but he was tired enough not to care, so he did what he was doing earlier, and started gently rubbing his hand up and down her back. He soon let out a yawn and smiled down at her as he spoke softly then let out a quiet chuckle♝...
"Y'know, if you act like that, i can't deny you."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was still asleep, but her body reacted to the hand on her back, and she smiled, nuzzling herself against him more. The dreams were all about the times they had spent together, and with the motion of his hand on her back the dreams seemed a lot more pleasant than she remembered. Instead of getting annoyed by Masahi's stubborness, it was almost endearing, and the dream shifted to one of her most prominent memories, where she was talking to Masahi, and she talked in her sleep once more☆...

"I'm looking after you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked at her "I will argue this Rin!" he said with a slight pout.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't feel like arguing" she says before sitting on her bed

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was still asleep, but her body reacted to the hand on her back, and she smiled, nuzzling herself against him more. The dreams were all about the times they had spent together, and with the motion of his hand on her back the dreams seemed a lot more pleasant than she remembered. Instead of getting annoyed by Masahi's stubborness, it was almost endearing, and the dream shifted to one of her most prominent memories, where she was talking to Masahi, and she talked in her sleep once more☆...
"I'm looking after you."
...♝Masahi both blushed and smiled when she nuzzled against him more, which also gave him another idea. After he built up his courage then he placed his other hand on her head then gently start rubbing it as well as lightly playing with her hair. Then Masahi realized what she said and smiled at her as he thought he remembered something else, which made him say something without really thinking♝...

"Okay, then i guess i won't hide my wounds from you anymore."

Lumina said:
"Ken!! Ken, are y-"

"W-what?"

"Ken..."

@Tobi Neafearn
The mental assault didn't have any affect on Ken, mostly because his mind was blank. The leaves and nature started turning black and losing its cover. He winced a bit when Ayen grabbed his hair before he grew a wide grin. Black paint moved up to his arm and formed a scythe, he then moved his arm in front of him and sliced at lightning speed at Ayen's neck. He laughed lightly, a look of pure evil in his eyes. "Destroy... Revenge... Make... Suffer..." He said. It seemed the evil radiating from Ken was his only attempt to feel or know anything at all. All he knew was that he had to get revenge for the deaths of his parents. And if anybody stood his way, they would suffer as well.

---

The paintbrush had RAINBOW ink. ((Hint: USEEEE THE PAINTBRUSH LUKE xD ))

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
"I don't feel like arguing" she says before sitting on her bed
Len nodded before walking over and sitting next to her "Sooooo, about that bath."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before walking over and sitting next to her "Sooooo, about that bath."

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked and looked over at Len. "Still a no" she says

TheDragoon said:
The mental assault didn't have any affect on Ken, mostly because his mind was blank. The leaves and nature started turning black and losing its cover. He winced a bit when Ayen grabbed his hair before he grew a wide grin. Black paint moved up to his arm and formed a scythe, he then moved his arm in front of him and sliced at lightning speed at Ayen's neck. He laughed lightly, a look of pure evil in his eyes. "Destroy... Revenge... Make... Suffer..." He said. It seemed the evil radiating from Ken was his only attempt to feel or know anything at all. All he knew was that he had to get revenge for the deaths of his parents. And if anybody stood his way, they would suffer as well.
---

@Tobi Neafearn
...♧Lilliana stared at the paintbrush, wondering why it was still rainbow despite the whole place being black. She was a bit too scared to move, keeping her arms close to her chest as she looked around. The voice scoffed at Lilliana♧...

"Oi, are your feet stuck? Go get the paintbrush!"

"What?"

"God, why did I end up getting stuck with such a scaredy cat? Okay look, I hate everything including your brother, but I need you to get out of here. If you die, I die, and I can't have that happenining. So I'm going to help you, as backwards as that is."

"Help me? I don't want your help."

"Oh please. Look at me, being nice. Now cmon!"

...♧The voice temporarily took over Lilliana's body and made her start walking toward the paintbrush, despite Lilliana's protests. Lilliana regained control of her body right as they reached the table it wad sitting on♧...

"What th- don't do that!"

"Hahh... hufff... yeah, there's a reason I don't do that all the time. It uses up all my power. Now you should really be, yknow, thanking me."

"For what???"

"Getting your cowardly ass over here. Now pick that paintbrush up and save your dumbass brother before we get stuck in here or die or something."

...♧Reluctant to listen to the voice, Lilliana picked up the paintbrush, turning it over in her hands a bit. What was she supposed to do with it? She heard the voice scoffing in her head again♧...

"Paint with it! God you're useless!"

...♧Lilliana frowned sadly at the comment, before painting a random stroke in the air with the paintbrush, not knowing what it would do♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

?Venus?

tumblr_nrpwwcPZmi1u0ykn4o1_500.gif

For once in her life, Venus was acting relatively normal. No one had seemed to peek her interest so far since she had arrived at the school, everyone just seemed to be gone or to bland for her. Venus liked excitement or at least someone who could turn her on. It seemed that the boys at the school just didn't do it for her, oh well. Not that it mattered anyways, she'd have them in her bed either way. It didn't really take much effort to do anything, Venus lured them in with her looks or just a simply kiss. At the thought of the mounds of guys should could potentially subdue, a small grin crossed her face. She was going to enjoy it here, Venus knew that much. Shaking her head to get rid of her thoughts, she continued on her way towards her dorm, the grin that she held before leaving her lips. Venus had to unpack all of her belongs, which she wasn't exactly fond of, but what else could she do. Not that many guys were at the school that she could play with or rather, wanted to play with, so unpacking her clothes would have to be the next best thing. Venus let out a sigh before looking up at the sky, soon continuing on her way towards her dorm.

TheDragoon said:
---

@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen simply sighed then quickly slapped Ken's hand hard enough to snap his wrist and stop the scythe stop "You misunderstand, Revenge only makes you suffer longer." he said in such a blunt tone that it was almost stating that ice is cold, or fire can burn before walking into the house while still carrying Ken by the hair before picking up the paint brush "Could this be the catalyst?" he said curiously before looking at Ken and using the ink on his face.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked and looked over at Len. "Still a no" she says
Len looked over at her "I'll stop taking care of spiders if you don't, heck, i might even bring a spider in."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked over at her "I'll stop taking care of spiders if you don't, heck, i might even bring a spider in."

[/QUOTE]
"I'll have mom do it, your not the only one who can handle them" she says puffing her cheeks out. "Pfft I have my ways to get cleaned" she says

Mateus goes out the school to find a a part time job an hour has passed but he still get rejected he sighed "what now" he said and walks back to the school.

@Lumina[/URL]
The brush Ayen was using was one of BLACK ink. He was not inside Ken's mind because deep down, the real Ken inside didn't want to let Ayen in because he was scared he would just break him even more. He spat as Ayen smeared the ink on his face. He struggled as he tried to slice Ayen with his Scythe hand furiously.

---

Apparently, Lilliana managed to stroke a wall with the RAINBOW ink. The wall suddenly regained its color and Dark Ken's power weakened a bit. The wall now had a long streak of brown, the color of the walls in his and Lilliana's room. So of course, one would come to conclusion that Lilliana was standing in their room. It would be best to paint in a door to the next room as well... After this room regains its color of course.

TheDragoon said:
The brush Ayen was using was one of BLACK ink. He was not inside Ken's mind because deep down, the real Ken inside didn't want to let Ayen in because he was scared he would just break him even more. He spat as Ayen smeared the ink on his face. He struggled as he tried to slice Ayen with his Scythe hand furiously.
---

Apparently, Lilliana managed to stroke a wall with the RAINBOW ink. The wall suddenly regained its color and Dark Ken's power weakened a bit. The wall now had a long streak of brown, the color of the walls in his and Lilliana's room. So of course, one would come to conclusion that Lilliana was standing in their room. It would be best to paint in a door to the next room as well... After this room regains its color of course.
@Lumina

Mateus opens his wallet seeing only a small amount of money, he goes at the canteen bought some bread he sits on a bench and eats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back