• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len huffed "Okay, i'll try." he said before walking into Rin's room.

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you" she says before going downstairs and starts cleaning

Rin looked over at Len. "Hm?"

Mayyflower said:
"Thank you" she says before going downstairs and starts cleaning
Rin looked over at Len. "Hm?"
Len crossed his arms over his chest "You need a bath."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len crossed his arms over his chest "You need a bath."

[/QUOTE]
Rin huffed. "No I dont" she says

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
Lexi grabbed Harper and pulled her inside. "Shut up I'm not going to hurt you" she says

Harper gasped when she was pulled inside, she saw kite. "Kite?" She asks
Kite just kept eating chips, waving a little. He did find it a bit harsh to pull Harper like that though.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then looked at her "We can do this the easy way, or the amusing way, for me that is."

[/QUOTE]
"What is the amusing way?" she asks "Either way im still not doing it" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Sometimes I wish I was a kid again" he says
"So you can act childish?" She asked as she tilted her head lightly.

-----

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria had to think about it for a minute. She did sometimes imagine herself owning a particular article of clothing or maybe having some type of furniture. That sounded a bit sad if she thought about it hard enough, she she agreed with Ilaani on that part. Though as hard as she thought, Maria couldn't place her finger on why she liked to window shop. Thankfully, she wouldn't be doing that today. She'd brought money along with her so she could actually purchase a few things and as to what those things were, Maria didn't have a clue. "I don't think there's any other reason, but that. Or maybe you think that you'll mess up whatever it is you want to buy, so you'd rather just not get it in the case that you do somehow ruin it." She suggested. Though as she said it, the more odd it sounded to her. "Or maybe not. That just sounds a little weird~" Maria said with a laugh.

Ilaani nodded and laughed a little "y'know, maybe we are thinking too much into this" she said as she looked over at her and smiled.

-----

@Lumina[/URL]
Rinily nodded "A-Alright.." she said quietly, trusting that miyaka knew what she was on about, she decided to try her best to forget about the stuff that was apparently going on, but her mind was wandering about what it might be.

@Lumina

-----

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course we can Ariel." He said before he looked at euloria and then brought a hand to her chin and forced her to look at him before he kissed her softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria kissed him back softly, calming down a little bit as she then pulled away "Yeah, I agree, lets go" she said quietly with a nod.

Ariel smiled at them both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
-----

Ilaani nodded and laughed a little "y'know, maybe we are thinking too much into this" she said as she looked over at her and smiled.

-----

Dakota watched as steam rose from the water as it increased in temperature "A bit warmer?" She laughed "this is a alot more than a bit."

-----

Camilla nodded "well thats what im trying to say...the second thing you said I mean..." she said as she pushed some hair behind her ear and smiled a little. "And my parents think the first...It tends to cause arguments sometimes..." she said the last bit q

Rinily nodded "A-Alright.." she said quietly, trusting that miyaka knew what she was on about, she decided to try her best to forget about the stuff that was apparently going on, but her mind was wandering about what it might be.

@Lumina

-----

"Of course we can Ariel." He said before he looked at euloria and then brought a hand to her chin and forced her to look at him before he kissed her softly
Euloria kissed him back softly, calming down a little bit as she then pulled away "Yeah, I agree, lets go" she said quietly with a nod.

Daniel noddes as they all disapered soon appearing in the middle of there living room still hugging each other

Mayyflower said:
"What is the amusing way?" she asks "Either way im still not doing it" she says
Len held out his hand out "I learned a little something from dad." he said as a ball of water formed over his hand.

TheDragoon said:
Kite just kept eating chips, waving a little. He did find it a bit harsh to pull Harper like that though.
"Are you actually lexi" she asks moving away from her

Lexi nods. "Yes I am" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
-----

-----

Dakota watched as steam rose from the water as it increased in temperature "A bit warmer?" She laughed "this is a alot more than a bit."

-----

Camilla nodded "well thats what im trying to say...the second thing you said I mean..." she said as she pushed some hair behind her ear and smiled a little. "And my parents think the first...It tends to cause arguments sometimes..." she said the last bit quietly.

@Lumina

-----

"Sometimes..?" he says looking over at kairassi

Nonalaka said:
Roland shrugged his shoulders "About the temperature of a hot tub." he said playfully as he offered her his hand "Can to join me Dakota?" he asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"This is fun." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...we should do this more often huh?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she looked up at Myuki smiling at her⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari rolled around in the water, sighing. "What's it like having butlers and bodyguards?" She asked.
''just people who watch over you and protect you...but can also become over protective if your just a child..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len held out his hand out "I learned a little something from dad." he said as a ball of water formed over his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Rin raised her fists. "Touch me with that and ill punch you" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...we should do this more often huh?''
...⊹Kikuri said as she looked up at Myuki smiling at her⊹...
"Yup" she said happiky to kikuri before sniled more and pulled kikuri close

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup" she said happiky to kikuri before sniled more and pulled kikuri close

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon just cuddled up to her. It was noon at the moment right now⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Euloria kissed him back softly, calming down a little bit as she then pulled away "Yeah, I agree, lets go" she said quietly with a nod.

[/QUOTE]
Daniel noddes as they all disapered soon appearing in the middle of there living room still hugging each other

Ariel smiled happily as she looked around her home glad to be back.

-----

Mayyflower said:
"Sometimes..?" he says looking over at kairassi
Kairassi giggled "being grown up doesnt mean you cant do childish things anymore" she said with a shrug.

-----

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulders "About the temperature of a hot tub." he said playfully as he offered her his hand "Can to join me Dakota?" he asked teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded, looking at his hand before taking it and going into the water.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled happily as she looked around her home glad to be back.

-----

Kairassi giggled "being grown up doesnt mean you cant do childish things anymore" she said with a shrug.

-----

Dakota laughed lightly and nodded, looking at his hand before taking it and going into the water.

Daniel dmiled as they where hole before kising euloriaas fourhead confortingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki sniled more before she kissed kikuris cheek again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon just cuddled even more into Myuki a blush on her face and a smile⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just people who watch over you and protect you...but can also become over protective if your just a child..''
Mari moved closer to Roselyn and sighed. This was getting boring. Mari slipped her hand onto Roselyn's.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Mari moved closer to Roselyn and sighed. This was getting boring. Mari slipped her hand onto Roselyn's.
...♱Roselyn soon blushed realizing a hand was on top of her hand. What was Mari trying to do?♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back