• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆After speaking Kaori found herself hugging onto Masahi a bit tighter, though she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because it had been so long since she had actually been held like this by, well, anyone. So when Masahi asked if they could stay like this for a while, Kaori nodded, burying her face into his shoulder☆...
"Yeah...t-that would be okay..."
...♝Masahi nodded then rolled back onto his back while still holding onto Kaori. When he finally felt her holding tighter, he did then same for awhile before continuing to rub her back and gently pressing her head to his shoulder, enjoying the moment. Without realizing it a little blush sneaked it's way onto his face♝...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm sorry DX)
"Wow I so feel like I'm actualy being cared for." He said coldly before he started for the exit

Myuki giggked more as she held onto kikuri looking for her to help keep her warm

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya sighed as she didnt have to watch him anymore✦...

...⊹Kikuri just hugged her and giggled a little bit more⊹...

Ken opened the door to his home, to find it covered in rainbow ink. His eyes widened. He began walking through the house, scared for his life when he saw Noir, and what she did. "Why..." He said softly as tears fell from his face. He fell to his knees, covering his knees in the rainbow ink. "Why... Why did you leave me momma? I thought you loved me..." He said softly as tears streamed down his face before he tensed up and yelled at the ceiling. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. It could be heard from a mile away. He would never be the same Ken again.

@Lumina

((Tobi too if Lily and Ayen are still heading to the house...))

Isabella sifhed a little as she walked twoards the school an anoyed look on her face as she walked her hands stuck out in front of her as she felt for something so she didn't run into it. "I must look like an idiot." She said knowing must could never realize she was blind so they didn't ask her what's wrong they just avoided her arms and got out of her way. Suddenly she yelled as she fell forward having tripped on the corner of the gate to the school and hit the ground hard

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Okay dang, it's what 4?" She says looking over at the clock again. "Yea" she says
Rin screamed "There is a monster I've never seen before in my room!" She yelled
Len looked up the stairs before sprinting up them and trying to gather energy in his hand.

TheDragoon said:
Kite kissed her forehead before getting up to find something to eat. He hadn't eaten in a long time so he was starving.
Lexi got up and got dressed and followed him to the kitchen

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya sighed as she didnt have to watch him anymore✦...

...⊹Kikuri just hugged her and giggled a little bit more⊹...
"Thanks so much." He mumbled as he left the base and looked around not even knowing how to get back to his home

Myuki eventualy looked at her and smiled. "Thank you for keeping me warm." She said happily

@Lumina[/URL]

((Tobi too if Lily and Ayen are still heading to the house...))
...♧Lilliana grimaced a bit as he washed her face, not really realizing there was anything on her face to clean off. She smiled soon after, and was about to respond when Lilliana suddenly froze, looking out the window, presumably in the direction of her house. She spoke before suddenly getting up and running out the door♧...

"Ken."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana grimaced a bit as he washed her face, not really realizing there was anything on her face to clean off. She smiled soon after, and was about to respond when Lilliana suddenly froze, looking out the window, presumably in the direction of her house. She spoke before suddenly getting up and running out the door♧...
"Ken."
Ken's mind and eyes were suddenly turning black, along with his paintbrush. "That's right... She didn't love you... All she cared about was her YUTO..." A voice hissed as his expression filled with anger and sadness, almost crushing his paintbrush. "You want to get revenge on the people who killed your father as well don't you? You want to make them feel pain that you've felt... It's time they learn the consequences for their actions..." The voice said before his skin started turning a pitch black. Ken grinned evilly. "Make... Them... Pay..." He said slowly. It was already too late. The sweet and innocent Ken was gone.

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella sifhed a little as she walked twoards the school an anoyed look on her face as she walked her hands stuck out in front of her as she felt for something so she didn't run into it. "I must look like an idiot." She said knowing must could never realize she was blind so they didn't ask her what's wrong they just avoided her arms and got out of her way. Suddenly she yelled as she fell forward having tripped on the corner of the gate to the school and hit the ground hard
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
Jojo had been walking around when he found himself back at the school and he saw the girl trip. "Better not be another helpless one like pip-squeak." he said as he walked over to her "Are you okay?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Jojo had been walking around when he found himself back at the school and he saw the girl trip. "Better not be another helpless one like pip-squeak." he said as he walked over to her "Are you okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Isabella groaned in pain as she got on her hands and knees then sat back on her knees and looked up to where she heard the voice with her blind white eyes even though she couldn't see who it was. "Yes I'm fine thank you, I just didn't know the gate was here." She said to him as she reached out for the gate missing it a couple times before finaly grabing it and standing up then looking to him

Lumina said:
"Ken."
TheDragoon said:
Ken's mind and eyes were suddenly turning black, along with his paintbrush. "That's right... She didn't love you... All she cared about was her YUTO..." A voice hissed as his expression filled with anger and sadness, almost crushing his paintbrush. "You want to get revenge on the people who killed your father as well don't you? You want to make them feel pain that you've felt... It's time they learn the consequences for their actions..." The voice said before his skin started turning a pitch black. Ken grinned evilly. "Make... Them... Pay..." He said slowly. It was already too late. The sweet and innocent Ken was gone.
@Tobi Neafearn
Ayen quickly realized what was happening and easily chased after her and caught her "Lilliana! where are you going?" he asked a bit loudly, not wanting her to get emotionally hurt, knowing how bad it would mess with her.

TheDragoon said:
@Tobi Neafearn
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen quickly realized what was happening and easily chased after her and caught her "Lilliana! where are you going?" he asked a bit loudly, not wanting her to get emotionally hurt, knowing how bad it would mess with her.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana tried and failed to wrench herself out of Ayen's grasp, looking up at him with a worried look. She still tried to pull away from his grip a bit as she spoke, her tone urgent and scared♧...

"Ken.. he... somethings wrong... I have to go..!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella groaned in pain as she got on her hands and knees then sat back on her knees and looked up to where she heard the voice with her blind white eyes even though she couldn't see who it was. "Yes I'm fine thank you, I just didn't know the gate was here." She said to him as she reached out for the gate missing it a couple times before finaly grabing it and standing up then looking to him

[/QUOTE]
Jojo sighed as he watched the girl "So, if it was right in front of you, then why didn't you see it?" he asked oblivious to her eyes and crossing his arms.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked up the stairs before sprinting up them and trying to gather energy in his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya went up. "What the hell?" She asks going to rins room

"It's in the closet" she says running over to Amaya

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Jojo sighed as he watched the girl "So, if it was right in front of you, then why didn't you see it?" he asked oblivious to her eyes and crossing his arms.

[/QUOTE]
Isabella blushwd and gave him a shy look as she looked down and held her hands down together in front of her. "B-because..... I-I can't see." She said quietly to him knowing he was most likely giving her the 'yeah right' expression

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana tried and failed to wrench herself out of Ayen's grasp, looking up at him with a worried look. She still tried to pull away from his grip a bit as she spoke, her tone urgent and scared♧...
"Ken.. he... somethings wrong... I have to go..!"
Ayen sighed and shook his head then took them into the air alittle as he looked down at her "Lilliana, calm down then we'll go investigate." he said in a flat voice that had no room for argument.

@TheDragoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya went up. "What the hell?" She asks going to rins room
"It's in the closet" she says running over to Amaya
Len walked over to the closet and opened it before looking around "But all that's in here is your stuff and a spider." he said as he reached out and the spider crawled onto his hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella blushwd and gave him a shy look as she looked down and held her hands down together in front of her. "B-because..... I-I can't see." She said quietly to him knowing he was most likely giving her the 'yeah right' expression

[/QUOTE]
Jojo raised an eyebrow when she blush then sighed "Then why don't you have a cane, or even one of those dogs to help you see?" he asked curiously as he rubbed his chin and looked down at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Jojo raised an eyebrow when she blush then sighed "Then why don't you have a cane, or even one of those dogs to help you see?" he asked curiously as he rubbed his chin and looked down at her.

[/QUOTE]
"B-because the cane makes me feel old and Even though I'd love to have a dog I don't want to burden it because Im blind." She said defiantly to him but also in a polite way before frowning and looking down. "I don't want to feel helpless so I don't use those things even though I truly am helpless." She said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len walked over to the closet and opened it before looking around "But all that's in here is your stuff and a spider." he said as he reached out and the spider crawled onto his hand.

[/QUOTE]
"A what?" She asks "I've never seen a spider before" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"B-because the cane makes me feel old and Even though I'd love to have a dog I don't want to burden it because Im blind." She said defiantly to him but also in a polite way before frowning and looking down. "I don't want to feel helpless so I don't use those things even though I truly am helpless." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Jojo shook his head and let out a long sigh "Only those who refuse to seek help are truly helpless, now, tell me you stubborn bat, where are you trying to go?" he asked curiously as he folded his arms over his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back