• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked, feeling her nose get poked, but she soon laughed, drinking more milk♧...
"I think that princesses and princes are real, they're just not around anymore. And you're a fairy????"
Ayen sighed and tilted his head then shook it "Not the Fairies you seen on that tv thing, those are falsehoods made to entertain the people of today, I'm a Fae, of the two courts." he said with a bit of pride before smiling at her "And technically i'm a prince, but i never took my throne."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and kissed him back, returning a deep and passionate kiss, also wanting to become one again..
Kite wormed his tongue in as he searched for her's in her mouth, moving his hands through her hair. He could feel he was losing himself.

((Fade))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at the time. "It actually is Len" she says before sitting on the couch
"I'll be in my room" she says before running up the stairs
Len sighed then rolled his eyes and pointed out the window "But there's still light coming through the window." he said as there was light coming through.

TheDragoon said:
Kite wormed his tongue in as he searched for her's in her mouth, moving his hands through her hair. He could feel he was losing himself.
((Fade))
(Fadeee)

Lexi laid there her arms wrapped around kite, she was happy she had her husband there, she was extremely lost with out him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then rolled his eyes and pointed out the window "But there's still light coming through the window." he said as there was light coming through.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya sighed. "Okay dang, it's what 4?" She says looking over at the clock again. "Yea" she says

Rin screamed "There is a monster I've never seen before in my room!" She yelled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it was an honest request." He said to her
Myuki son. Disapered again and snuck up behind kikuri then grabed her happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright...i wont punch you...without a valid reason..''

...⊹Kikuri screamed slightly before she realized it was Myuki before giggling at her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...i wont punch you...without a valid reason..''

...⊹Kikuri screamed slightly before she realized it was Myuki before giggling at her⊹...
"You could do something a little nicer you know." He said to her

Myuki laughed happiky as well as she hugged her from behind

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times before blushing when she saw Roselyn in a bikini. She thought she looked... Cute. "Y-You look cute in that... T-That looks great on you too!" She said a bit quickly because she was nervous. She didn't know how to swim. It was her first time.
...♱Roselyn blushed a little bit before giggling a little bit♱...

''thanks...do you know how to swim?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You could do something a little nicer you know." He said to her
Myuki laughed happiky as well as she hugged her from behind

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh* maybe i really shouldve gotten more sleep last night...worked myself too hard last night with that damn mission..''

...✦Zenya said as she just followed Jace a bit annoyed✦...

...⊹Kikuri smiled before turning her head to peck Myuki's nose⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* maybe i really shouldve gotten more sleep last night...worked myself too hard last night with that damn mission..''
...✦Zenya said as she just followed Jace a bit annoyed✦...

...⊹Kikuri smiled before turning her head to peck Myuki's nose⊹...
"Maybe you should just take some time off. I haven't known you five muinets and can already tell all you do is work." He said to her frankly not affraid of her reaction

Myuki giggked and shook her head at kikuri. "No kisses yet." She said to jer

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn blushed a little bit before giggling a little bit♱...
''thanks...do you know how to swim?''
Mari now seemed embarrassed, blushing as she rubbed the back of her head. "N-Not really..." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe you should just take some time off. I haven't known you five muinets and can already tell all you do is work." He said to her frankly not affraid of her reaction
Myuki giggked and shook her head at kikuri. "No kisses yet." She said to jer

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh* if i took time off, my team would be slacking off rather than practicing their combat training. my squad is the 1st ranking. and im also not really the owner of this organization...just one of its best...''

''its only a peck~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled as well⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Mari now seemed embarrassed, blushing as she rubbed the back of her head. "N-Not really..." She said.
''same. we could just sit in the water. thats what we could do''

...♱She said since she does that when she was still human. She was never taught how to swim♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* if i took time off, my team would be slacking off rather than practicing their combat training. my squad is the 1st ranking. and im also not really the owner of this organization...just one of its best...''

''its only a peck~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled as well⊹...
"Still you should take time off for your self. Over working your self isn't good." He said

"Still no kisses yet." She said childishky to her

Mayyflower said:
(Fadeee)
Lexi laid there her arms wrapped around kite, she was happy she had her husband there, she was extremely lost with out him
Kite had his arms wrapped around Lexi as well, resting his forehead against hers. He then suddenly noticed something. He quickly looked at his hand. His eyes widened at what he saw. His ring... It was gone. "M..y... Ring... I-I must of lost it when I went beserk..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe we could go back to my dorm and you could lay down there. Or we could go to the park we first met in." He suggested before waiting for her to make a decision

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko thought about it

"whichever is the closest is fine"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''same. we could just sit in the water. thats what we could do''
...♱She said since she does that when she was still human. She was never taught how to swim♱...
Mari was surprised, her embarrassment slowly fading. "R-Really? You don't know how to swim either?" She then smiled again, "I guess that's another thing we have in common!" She giggled before taking her hand and sitting with her in the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Still you should take time off for your self. Over working your self isn't good." He said
"Still no kisses yet." She said childishky to her

[/QUOTE]
''...fine...maybe il take the day off tomorrow...''

''fine~''

...⊹Kikuri said in the same childish way⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded as he just focused on the moment at hand, and nothing else. He started to notice Kaori holding him back so he decided to try and comfort her by gently rubbing her back. As he did so he felt how much he has sweat during his nightmare, but put it off for a moment as he placed his other hand on the back of her head, he wasn't sure why, it just felt right to do♝...

"Hey Kaori, do you think you things would of been different if you knew i was coming, if you knew i was still alive?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had closed her eyes into the embrace, but they opened when she felt his hands move to her back and behind her head. It was slightly surprising to her how... natural, and nice it felt to be held like this, but she didn't really know why. Kaori exhaled nervously as she listened to his question before responding☆...

"I... I don't know. Maybe? I... no matter how much I try to remember, I just can't remember why it was I threw myself in front of Roman. I just know that I did. I know I had a good reason to, and it was my choice, but still... i-I'm just not sure."

TheDragoon said:
Mari was surprised, her embarrassment slowly fading. "R-Really? You don't know how to swim either?" She then smiled again, "I guess that's another thing we have in common!" She giggled before taking her hand and sitting with her in the water.
...♱Roselyn just sat there relaxing♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...fine...maybe il take the day off tomorrow...''

''fine~''

...⊹Kikuri said in the same childish way⊹...
"Good." Jace said frabkly before sighing. "So where will I stay?" He asked her

Myuki just smiled before she started to slither away again

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen sighed and tilted his head then shook it "Not the Fairies you seen on that tv thing, those are falsehoods made to entertain the people of today, I'm a Fae, of the two courts." he said with a bit of pride before smiling at her "And technically i'm a prince, but i never took my throne."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana turned, looking at him more directly now. Her eyes, though gray in color, seemed to sparkle in amazement at what she was hearing. She was so interested in his story that she didn't notice the drying milk moustache on top of the dried cheese around her face♧...

"You're a prince??? And what's a fae?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." Jace said frabkly before sighing. "So where will I stay?" He asked her
Myuki just smiled before she started to slither away again

[/QUOTE]
''we're rebuilding your mansion again...so you'll stay at the same place. you cant stay with me since im living in someone else's house. a succubus's house. she also has a family...''

...⊹Kikuri just watched happily as she just sat there letting the water run through her hair⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Kite had his arms wrapped around Lexi as well, resting his forehead against hers. He then suddenly noticed something. He quickly looked at his hand. His eyes widened at what he saw. His ring... It was gone. "M..y... Ring... I-I must of lost it when I went beserk..." He said softly.
"It's okay it's not your fault" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back