• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggked as well before she quickly grabed kikuris arm and hugged it now can we go to the beach?" She asked her
Jace eventualy calmed down and stood up as he picked up the picture and stuffed it into his pocket. "I'm ready." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''of course~ we just need to buy these swim suits now''

...⊹She said before walking to the cashier with Myuki⊹...

...✦Zenya nodded before going to the door and standing by it✦...

''do you...also want us to pick up the other revolutionists as well?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well tou didnt surface In a little bit so I was worried." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko tilted her head

"you were?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course~ we just need to buy these swim suits now''
...⊹She said before walking to the cashier with Myuki⊹...

...✦Zenya nodded before going to the door and standing by it✦...

''do you...also want us to pick up the other revolutionists as well?''
Myuki giggked happiky and nodded a bright and happy smile on her face the hole time as she stuck close to kikuri

"They won't join, they will wait for the day when we start the war between man and super." He said as he started for the door

Mayyflower said:
Riley heard Rylen approach the room she was in so she tried to make herself look like she wasnt in there
╬Rylen opened the door and looked around, staying quiet to see if he could hear her breathing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggked happiky and nodded a bright and happy smile on her face the hole time as she stuck close to kikuri
"They won't join, they will wait for the day when we start the war between man and super." He said as he started for the door

[/QUOTE]
''......why dont you tell them? your their leader after all...''

...⊹Kikuri soon started to leave the store with Myuki happily⊹...

''off to the beach then~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''......why dont you tell them? your their leader after all...''

...⊹Kikuri soon started to leave the store with Myuki happily⊹...

''off to the beach then~''
"Because they know my cause. And disputes my joining of this my cause is still there, it's just on hold now." He said to her

Myuki giggked happiky before nodding and then cheering. "Yippee." She cried

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because they know my cause. And disputes my joining of this my cause is still there, it's just on hold now." He said to her
Myuki giggked happiky before nodding and then cheering. "Yippee." She cried

[/QUOTE]
''well...Closers' cause is to sustain peace between human and super natural...which also means destroying experimental labs that are used to pull off experiments off of supernaturals...and...eliminating the organization...C.R.O.S.S....a supernatural hunting organzation lead by Virgil..surely, there will be a war there...and note, Closers is a group who has both human and supernatural. even humans who somehow obtained dimensional-like powers...your group must surely want to join..''

...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit as she smiled at Myuki before they started to the beach⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...Closers' cause is to sustain peace between human and super natural...which also means destroying experimental labs that are used to pull off experiments off of supernaturals...and...eliminating the organization...C.R.O.S.S....a supernatural hunting organzation lead by Virgil..surely, there will be a war there...and note, Closers is a group who has both human and supernatural. even humans who somehow obtained dimensional-like powers...your group must surely want to join..''

...⊹Kikuri giggled a bit as she smiled at Myuki before they started to the beach⊹...
"They don't becaue you all wish to keep the peace and hide us away. Make us live like humans. They want a time where we don't have to be affraid to use our powers in public." He said to her

Myuki giggked after her little cheer then just slithered next to kikuri in silence

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well yeah of course I was worried." He said to her rather confused about why she talked like she didn't understand why he was worried for her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at him a bit before sighing

"My head hurt's"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They don't becaue you all wish to keep the peace and hide us away. Make us live like humans. They want a time where we don't have to be affraid to use our powers in public." He said to her
Myuki giggked after her little cheer then just slithered next to kikuri in silence

[/QUOTE]
''what if...i introduce them to a new dimension? a place where they can use their powers to their own will?''

...⊹Kikuri and Myuki soon got to the beach. They were now right next to a beach shack⊹...

''we're here~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what if...i introduce them to a new dimension? a place where they can use their powers to their own will?''

...⊹Kikuri and Myuki soon got to the beach. They were now right next to a beach shack⊹...

''we're here~''
"They want this dimension. Where there families live. Where they have grown up." He said wonderong if she even understood what it felt like to have a place be apart of you

Myuki squealed haplily before nodding then looking at kikuri." Im gonna go Change." She said not waiting for an answer before racing off to the dressing rooms

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi slowly got use to the the situation, though still in an emotional storm in his mind, he got comfortable and eased his grip on Kaori. Soon enough he was comfy enough to start thinking of sleep, especially with Kaori's added warmth to his own, letting out a soft yawn as he closed his eyes and felt for her heart beat with the hands he was using to hug her♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori soon drifted off to sleep, snuggled comfortably against Masahi's chest. Her breathing was slow and even, and her body was still against his. She fell into a dream, all of her memories growing up with Roman and Masahi were playing through her mind, like they were happening all over again. A smile found her face again as she laid on top of him, sleeping comfortably in his warmth☆...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Should I take you home?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko thought about it

"going home wouldn't help, when my mom is thinking about important things she get's loud"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled then kept eating till his food was gone, then looked over at Lilliana and smiled knowing there was cheese on the corner of his mouth, so he made a funny face at her, trying to amuse her before taking his plate to the sink.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was close to finishing her food as well, though she was a bit messier than Ayen had been. In reality she had only been alive for a few years, despite having the body and maturity of an 8 year old. She never learned a lot of things... like how to not eat without making a mess. So when she looked up to see Ayen's messy face, she laughed, showing off her own. Lilliana sat for a moment, looking down at her almost empty plate while Ayen went and cleaned his, and looked over at him suddenly♧...

"Um... can I have some milk please?"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko thought about it
"going home wouldn't help, when my mom is thinking about important things she get's loud"
"Do you want to go somewhere quiet?" He asked wondering if that would help

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They want this dimension. Where there families live. Where they have grown up." He said wonderong if she even understood what it felt like to have a place be apart of you
Myuki squealed haplily before nodding then looking at kikuri." Im gonna go Change." She said not waiting for an answer before racing off to the dressing rooms

[/QUOTE]
''well...sorry but...this is reality...''

...✦She then looked at her hand and clenched as her face soon filled with rage and hatred towards her experimenters, Asuka's, and Celia's✦...

''reality is a cruel thing...no one has a life where their entire life they werent hurt at all..''

...⊹Kikuri was about to say the same thing but she went to change into her bikini Myuki picked out for her anyway⊹...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori soon drifted off to sleep, snuggled comfortably against Masahi's chest. Her breathing was slow and even, and her body was still against his. She fell into a dream, all of her memories growing up with Roman and Masahi were playing through her mind, like they were happening all over again. A smile found her face again as she laid on top of him, sleeping comfortably in his warmth☆...
...♝Masahi drifted into sleep as well, turning on his side as he did, placing Kaori between him and the back of the couch. He soon started dreaming, having fractions of memories play before him, all distorted or understandable. His dreams continued like that for most of the night, till the one that always happens stared. He was back in the underground room and he had just laid down when he got the news his friends were in trouble, so he did what he could to rush there only to be to late. by this time in the dream his real body was sweating heavily and his breathing had gone ragged. Back in the dream he saw Kaoris's death play out several times, each one he could do less and less about, then came the rage, the mindless killing, the first time Kamui activated and he had become trapped in hell. Without warning he let out a yell in his sleep♝...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...sorry but...this is reality...''
...✦She then looked at her hand and clenched as her face soon filled with rage and hatred towards her experimenters, Asuka's, and Celia's✦...

''reality is a cruel thing...no one has a life where their entire life they werent hurt at all..''

...⊹Kikuri was about to say the same thing but she went to change into her bikini Myuki picked out for her anyway⊹...
"Well you should at least try to change the world for the next generation." He said to her before walking past and out the door

Myuki eventually shot out of the changing booth a happy inoccent smile on her face as she cooked up and waited for her

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was close to finishing her food as well, though she was a bit messier than Ayen had been. In reality she had only been alive for a few years, despite having the body and maturity of an 8 year old. She never learned a lot of things... like how to not eat without making a mess. So when she looked up to see Ayen's messy face, she laughed, showing off her own. Lilliana sat for a moment, looking down at her almost empty plate while Ayen went and cleaned his, and looked over at him suddenly♧...
"Um... can I have some milk please?"
Ayen chuckled and nodded before getting out a glass and pouring some milk into it "If you'd like i could teach you some table manners, not to brag, but back in the day i use to tutor princes and princesses." he said as he set the glass in front of her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well you should at least try to change the world for the next generation." He said to her before walking past and out the door
Myuki eventually shot out of the changing booth a happy inoccent smile on her face as she cooked up and waited for her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya soon gritted her teeth so hard that blood leaked from the corner of her mouth from gritting too hard✦...

...⊹Kikuri soon came out and smiled at Myuki⊹...

''you look good~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do you want to go somewhere quiet?" He asked wondering if that would help

[/QUOTE]
☁ Kyoko nodded

"that would be better"

☁she said

(night)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya soon gritted her teeth so hard that blood leaked from the corner of her mouth from gritting too hard✦...

...⊹Kikuri soon came out and smiled at Myuki⊹...

''you look good~''
"Why would you hurt your self like that because of rage, use that rage on other things rather than harming a pretty face like yours." He said frabkly before he continued to walk out of the room knowing she would follow mostly because she probably didn't trust him around here yet

Myuki smiled at kikuri and went over to her. "You look good as well." She said happily

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back