• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked, a bit confused by his answer, if it was so bad then why would he say not really? oh well she simply nodded "Oh, i see"
------------------------------------

Euloria smiled brightly "oh thank goodness, she looks like she wasnt hurt" she said hapily, her hopes restored, she couldnt wait to be reunited with their child again.
"It's just a place only the evil should go" he says

Lumina said:
...☆For being so young, Ken's words seemed to help Noir. She hugged her son against her, rubbing his back soothingly. He sure was a strong kid, always smiling. Noir now smiled too, laughing a bit☆...
"You're right... and Yuto will never be gone. He'll always be with us... in our hearts. He'll always be watching over you and your sister. When did you become so wise?"

...☆Noir pulled out of the hug, wiping Ken's tears, giving him a strong smile. Ken was always the happy one, she had be strong to make sure he stayed that way☆...
Ken smiled back at her. "I just say what my heart wants to say. Daddy also taught me a lot of things... Especially about loving people." He said to her softly. "I love you momma..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya nodded into her*
''mhm~''
...◇Vanille nodded, shrugging in defeat. She just couldn't win against Levya. Without realizing it a soft spot for her had grown, and now look where they were. She closed her eyes, enjoying the hug, speaking softly◇...

"Well, that's okay. You be as snuggly as you want~"

TheDragoon said:
The statement didn't help Akiba at all, though he was going to listen to Natsume because she seemed to know these things. He sipped his sake gently and tried to think of another question to ask.
*Natsume just waited for the food. But instead, she asked a question*

''what would you do if i died?''

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille nodded, shrugging in defeat. She just couldn't win against Levya. Without realizing it a soft spot for her had grown, and now look where they were. She closed her eyes, enjoying the hug, speaking softly◇...
"Well, that's okay. You be as snuggly as you want~"
*Levya just continued to snuggle Vanille even though she was drunk, it was starting to wear off*

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled back at her. "I just say what my heart wants to say. Daddy also taught me a lot of things... Especially about loving people." He said to her softly. "I love you momma..."
...☆Noir ruffled Ken's hair, still smiling, though there were a few tears escaping from her eyes that she had to wipe away☆...

"And I love you, Ken. I love you and your sister more than anything else in the world. I'd move mountains and planets for you both. Your father did too."

Mayyflower said:
"It's just a place only the evil should go" he says
Kairassi nodded "Well then its good you are here now, I dont think you deserve to be in a place for evil to go..youre much too nice" she said with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume just waited for the food. But instead, she asked a question*
''what would you do if i died?''
Akiba hadn't thought about that. He had never thought of something so bad. "I don't know... I'd be all alone without you... I would feel... Incomplete... I would feel that I have no purpose... But thanks to you, I have a purpose." He said before he blushed. "T-To love you, that is, if you'll let me..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba hadn't thought about that. He had never thought of something so bad. "I don't know... I'd be all alone without you... I would feel... Incomplete... I would feel that I have no purpose... But thanks to you, I have a purpose." He said before he blushed. "T-To love you, that is, if you'll let me..." He said softly.
''i see....then il try my best not to die then''

*She said before taking another sip*

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded, curling her head into his chest, her forehead resting against it now. She felt the safest here, like no matter what the world threw at them she'd be fine. Thinking about it, maybe that was one of the reasons why she fell apart so badly when he left, because she didn't feel safe anymore. Well... that didn't matter. He promised he'd never leave again. Lumina closed her eyes, mumbling into his chest and she focused on the feeling of his hand on her back♤...
"...thank you..."

...ΨKenji placed his cheek onto Lumina's head and replied, his hand circling the area where her wings met her backΨ...

“ It's my pleasure~ ”

Lumina said:
...☆Noir ruffled Ken's hair, still smiling, though there were a few tears escaping from her eyes that she had to wipe away☆...
"And I love you, Ken. I love you and your sister more than anything else in the world. I'd move mountains and planets for you both. Your father did too."
Ken's stomach suddenly growled. "I'm hungry mama..." He said, starting to frown. He honestly didn't want to frown, but he was STARVING. Those noodles he ate last night must have not have sat well.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see....then il try my best not to die then''
*She said before taking another sip*
Akiba wondered why Natsume had ignored his sudden confession. He decided he'd just shake it off and ask her a question now. "Umm... Why did you ask?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
"Let's say I'm helping" she says looking through the jar and over at Len
Len frowned then tapped the jar "You're helping? then who are you helping?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji placed his cheek onto Lumina's head and replied, his hand circling the area where her wings met her backΨ...
“ It's my pleasure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♠Lumina felt his hand making circles, and it felt a lot better than she expected it to. From both a rush of ticklish-ness and pleasure her back arched a bit without meaning to. Lumina's cheeks warmed, embarassed at the reaction, feeling herself pressed up against Kenji more than she had been♠...

"S-sensitive!"

TheDragoon said:
Ken's stomach suddenly growled. "I'm hungry mama..." He said, starting to frown. He honestly didn't want to frown, but he was STARVING. Those noodles he ate last night must have not have sat well.
...☆Noir smiled, sitting up. She went over to the kitchen, looking through the cupboards. Part of her half expected Yuto to come down the stairs and hug her from behind while she made food like he always did, but... she shook her head, getting the thought out of her mind. Instead Noir smiled back at Ken☆...

"Well, what would you like to eat? I can make anything."

@Lumina[/URL]
((I have no idea where anybody is xD ))

...☼The aroma hit Chiharu's nose soon as well, and she followed along behind Miyaka with her stomach growling loudly enough for anybody to hear. Eventually they made it to some kind of food stall that still happened to be open, and it smelled a lot like☼...

"Ramen!"

...☼Chiharu hurried alongside her friends, nearly drooling as the stand came closer into sight. Looking, she found the last open seats, but there were only two open☼...

"There's some seats...but there's not enough for all of us..."

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len frowned then tapped the jar "You're helping? then who are you helping?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"A special friend of mine" she says

Lumina said:
...☆Noir smiled, sitting up. She went over to the kitchen, looking through the cupboards. Part of her half expected Yuto to come down the stairs and hug her from behind while she made food like he always did, but... she shook her head, getting the thought out of her mind. Instead Noir smiled back at Ken☆...
"Well, what would you like to eat? I can make anything."
Ken smiled brightly at her mother. "Pizza!" He said happily, before using a silly Italian accent. "Where isa mya pizza pieo?"

Lumina said:
...♠Lumina felt his hand making circles, and it felt a lot better than she expected it to. From both a rush of ticklish-ness and pleasure her back arched a bit without meaning to. Lumina's cheeks warmed, embarassed at the reaction, feeling herself pressed up against Kenji more than she had been♠...
"S-sensitive!"
...ΨKenji blushed lightly as Lumina pressed against him, soon talking as he lowered his face to Lumina'sΨ...

“ Does it feel good? ”

TheDragoon said:
Diablo shrugged. "I am feeling a bit tired..." He said.
Kanae laughed, "I guess you should go hit the hay then...I'll stay up a little late I wanted to do something." she said and walked towards the kitchen counter.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba wondered why Natsume had ignored his sudden confession. He decided he'd just shake it off and ask her a question now. "Umm... Why did you ask?" He asked.
''just...curious..''

*She replied as she felt like she was about to be killed any second...*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just...curious..''
*She replied as she felt like she was about to be killed any second...*
Akiba sighed. "If your worried something is going to happen, I'm not going to let it happen. I want to protect you, every step of the way." He said, completely serious, like he was ready to put his life on the line for her.

Nanne said:
Kanae laughed, "I guess you should go hit the hay then...I'll stay up a little late I wanted to do something." she said and walked towards the kitchen counter.
Diablo nodded and headed off to bed.

((Soooo, I'm guessing the baby is coming really soon so, if you have anything you would prefer the baby to be, say it now: Example: Personality: Funny Appearance: Blonde, brown eyes, etc.. This is Kanae's baby after all
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back