• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was just looking around the damaged scenery when Miyaka said her name, and her attention was brought back to her new friend. Her eyebrows were raised as she took a few steps toward her, wondering what she wanted☼...
"Yes?"

...☼Chiharu's eyes widened when she was handed a teddy bear. She turned over the bear in her hands, dusting off the dirt and dust that had fallen on it. It was the same color as her hair, the shape reminding her of the bear that was back in his dorm. She smiled up at Miyaka, appreciative of the gift☼...

"Thank you!"

...☼With bear in hand, Chiharu gave Rini one last look before following Miyaka, hoping they would find food soon☼...

@Nonalaka
Rini smiled at them both before following both girls, before now the only person she'd hang out with was her older sister, but now she had two new friends, she walked along happily in their search of food as she became a bit more comfortable in her new friends presence now.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "And what would that be Rin, if you're even still Rin."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm still Rin Len..." She huffs. "And what will be in this jar will be what he calls a very powerful soul" she's says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake blushwd at the second kiss before he closed her eyes as well and headitantly started to wrap his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko came closer to Blake deepening the kiss a little bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel nodded to her before taking the plate knowing she was done then looking at the armor. "Shall we find out baby?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at the armour as well before looking at him and nodding "Yeah"

TheDragoon said:
Akiba didn't know what sake was... He decided to change his order, telling the waiter to get him some as well. "What's sake?" He asked Natsume curiously.
''Sake is a Japanese alcoholic drink made of fermented rice, koji and water. In Japanese, the word 'sake' also means alcoholic beverages in general''

*She said as she became informative as possible*

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled at him, before going back to eating, though she stopped after eating a little over half of the food, she still didnt feel like eating, she never felt like eating when she was worried or stressed or upset, but knew she needed to eat, even if only a little. "Thank you for the food" she said quietly.
-------------

Kairassi nodded and smiled ",,,Do you ever miss where you used to live?, before coming to the school? or was it really that bad?" she asked curiously.
Luke laughed a little "no" he says "it was really that bad" he says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake eventually pulled away a deep blush on his cheeked but a happy smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon opened her eyes and smiled at him*

Mayyflower said:
Luke laughed a little "no" he says "it was really that bad" he says
"Oh" Kairassi nodded "Well that must've sucked then huh" she said before she sipped at her tea.

------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel noddes to her as white marking started to seep into the armor as his eyes glowed

[/QUOTE]
Euloria watched the makings seeping into the armour curiously, blinking a few times.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina in confusion before replying, laughing lightlyΨ...
“ Yeah? That is how sleeping beside each other works, Lumi-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...Lumina blushed slightly, still looking up at Kenji from within his embrace. She enjoyed how warm he felt and how soft his hand was on her back and wings♤...

"W-well yeah... I meant more like... you actually stayed..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sake is a Japanese alcoholic drink made of fermented rice, koji and water. In Japanese, the word 'sake' also means alcoholic beverages in general''
*She said as she became informative as possible*
Akiba didn't know what alcohol was either, but decided maybe Natsume thought that answering Akiba's questions about earth were boring so he quickly changed the subject and began asking questions about herself. "So umm... Why did you take me with you that day the lab exploded?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh" Kairassi nodded "Well that must've sucked then huh" she said before she sipped at her tea.
------------------

Euloria watched the makings seeping into the armour curiously, blinking a few times.
Eventually a small portal opened up showing Ariel in her grandmothers tent

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kaiser noddes before he also got up. "Do you have a swim suit?" He asked knowing he had one

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods and snaps her fingers changing into her swim suit

TheDragoon said:
Akiba didn't know what alcohol was either, but decided maybe Natsume thought that answering Akiba's questions about earth were boring so he quickly changed the subject and began asking questions about herself. "So umm... Why did you take me with you that day the lab exploded?" He asked curiously.
''you werent evil. only Akaba was. he used you wrongly, and i think it shouldnt be a reason to kill you. you were only following orders blindly with no right or wrong. do you see what i mean?''

*She said before she received her sake from the waiter and took a sip*

Mayyflower said:
"I'm still Rin Len..." She huffs. "And what will be in this jar will be what he calls a very powerful soul" she's says
Len sighed then walked over to her "Rin, if you were the sister i remember you'd be to stubborn to take anyone's help this willingly." he said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just smiled back at her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko just smiled before she looked up at the sky*

''i know its too early to ask but...does it ever change to night time in oblivion?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Eventually a small portal opened up showing Ariel in her grandmothers tent

[/QUOTE]
"Ariel!" Euloria gasped as her face lit up, Ariel was there, she was fine, she didnt look hurt, just tired, she was just sitting there "W-We can go get her, r-right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you werent evil. only Akaba was. he used you wrongly, and i think it shouldnt be a reason to kill you. you were only following orders blindly with no right or wrong. do you see what i mean?''
*She said before she received her sake from the waiter and took a sip*
Akiba received his as well. "I thought what I was doing was right... That doing whatever my master pleased was correct... I didn't know it was wrong." He said. He then took a sip of his sake, taking a minute to swallow it before letting out a sigh. "Whew! That really slides down strange!"

TheDragoon said:
Akiba received his as well. "I thought what I was doing was right... That doing whatever my master pleased was correct... I didn't know it was wrong." He said. He then took a sip of his sake, taking a minute to swallow it before letting out a sigh. "Whew! That really slides down strange!"
''yeah...alcohol is a good way to calm down if you ask me. but dont drink too much of it''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko just smiled before she looked up at the sky*
''i know its too early to ask but...does it ever change to night time in oblivion?''
"Well trithfully there is no night and day, it's always a perfect harmony of night and day at all times." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well trithfully there is no night and day, it's always a perfect harmony of night and day at all times." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see''

*She said as she just stayed close to Blake*

Nonalaka said:
------------------

"Not really" he says with a shrug

Nonalaka said:
"Ariel!" Euloria gasped as her face lit up, Ariel was there, she was fine, she didnt look hurt, just tired, she was just sitting there "W-We can go get her, r-right?"
"We will soon" he said softly to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back