• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...come here for a sec?''
*She said as she gestured him to lower his head to her level just low enough*
Blake looked at her curiously before doing as she wanted sill not knowing what she was gonna do

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake looked at her curiously before doing as she wanted sill not knowing what she was gonna do

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon closed her eyes and touched her lips with Blake's as a blush formed on her face*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon closed her eyes and touched her lips with Blake's as a blush formed on her face*
Blake blushed badly and went wide eyed at the feeling he had dreamt about forever, this moment being even better than all the dreams he had about his first kiss before he naturally closed his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All three Girls blished when he kissed there fourhead but didn't wale up

[/QUOTE]
Ken wiggled out of their arms and slid out of the bed, going to comb his hair before writing a note. I have to go home, mama is probably worried about me... He wrote. But come over and visit anytime! -Ken-Kun he then left it on the bed and headed on his way home.

TheDragoon said:
Ken wiggled out of their arms and slid out of the bed, going to comb his hair before writing a note. I have to go home, mama is probably worried about me... He wrote. But come over and visit anytime! -Ken-Kun he then left it on the bed and headed on his way home.
The girls all stayed asleep

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya thought for a moment before hugging Vanille. She soon looked at the mirror thinking it was someone else but really, it was a reflection of them both. She looked at it a bit annoyed*
''mine!''
...♦Vanille blinked as Levya spoke, her eyes following Levya's gaze to see the mirror, and see a mirrored version of themselves. She couldn't help but laugh at her reaction, nodding as if playing along♦...

"Yep, all yours~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake blushed badly and went wide eyed at the feeling he had dreamt about forever, this moment being even better than all the dreams he had about his first kiss before he naturally closed his eyes

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko just left her lips there. After a while, she pulled away*

''so? how was it?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko just left her lips there. After a while, she pulled away*
''so? how was it?''
Blake didnt awnser Her because he was mostly still in shock about it even though it was the best moment of his life

Lumina said:
...♦Vanille blinked as Levya spoke, her eyes following Levya's gaze to see the mirror, and see a mirrored version of themselves. She couldn't help but laugh at her reaction, nodding as if playing along♦...
"Yep, all yours~"
*Levya soon just nuzzled Vanille more*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake didnt awnser Her because he was mostly still in shock about it even though it was the best moment of his life

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko giggled a little before poking his forehead*

''dazing out already?''

Lumina said:
...♤The moment Kenji kissed her forehead the memories seemed to stop, fading away as if they hadn't existed at all. This woke Lumina up, and she looked up at Kenji with tired eyes, still somewhat shaken from the nightmare♤...
"...hey..."
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he rubbed her back with his handΨ...

“ Hey, sleepy~ ”

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume just walked along side Akiba*
Akiba entered the restaurant with a smile, looking at Natsume now as he stopped at the front. "So what are you going to order?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba entered the restaurant with a smile, looking at Natsume now as he stopped at the front. "So what are you going to order?" He asked her.
*She noticed the restaurant they went to was Kaenyama*

''hmmm...guess il just have a Kaenyama Deluxe. il pay for my own food of course, its $40...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake came back and looked away embarased. "S-sorry." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''sorry for what? you havent gotten kissed until now so...i wouldve expected that reaction''

*She said as she giggled a little*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*She noticed the restaurant they went to was Kaenyama*
''hmmm...guess il just have a Kaenyama Deluxe. il pay for my own food of course, its $40...''
Akiba shrugged. "I don't know what I should eat, I've never been here before..." He told her, being completely honest with her.

TheDragoon said:
Ken approached Noir's house with a happy smile, having no idea what had happened recently.
@Lumina
...☆Noir had collected herself, not really having noticed that Lilliana had come and gone. She sat in the living room on the couch, staring with a blank, tear-stained face at nowhere in particular. Her head turned slowly to see Ken walk in the house, and she ran over to him and hugged him, nearly breaking down again☆...

"Oh, Ken..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sorry for what? you havent gotten kissed until now so...i wouldve expected that reaction''
*She said as she giggled a little*
Blake scratched the back of his head embarased by it but smiled at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What?" He asked her quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing I'm just seeing where we were" she says

Lumina said:
...☆Noir had collected herself, not really having noticed that Lilliana had come and gone. She sat in the living room on the couch, staring with a blank, tear-stained face at nowhere in particular. Her head turned slowly to see Ken walk in the house, and she ran over to him and hugged him, nearly breaking down again☆...
"Oh, Ken..."
Ken blinked a few times, confused by the sudden hug. "Huh? Did something happen?" He asked as his confusion increased slowly.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba shrugged. "I don't know what I should eat, I've never been here before..." He told her, being completely honest with her.
''wanna just share the same dish? i mean, the Kaenyama Deluxe is a pretty big meal. i cant eat it without taking the left overs home''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and spoke as he rubbed her back with his handΨ...
“ Hey, sleepy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked up at him, soon wiping her eyes of the teary moisture. She gave a soft half smile, happy to see him as the first thing when she woke up. A small part of her was overcome with relief that he actually decided to stay, even though he already agreed to it the day before♤...

"You're here..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake scratched the back of his head embarased by it but smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
''well...wanna continue our walk or you wanna feel that feeling again?''

*She said curiously*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back