• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if you want...but i think its best to take care of it now so i dont have to worry about it later''
*She said knowing she'd worry during the date*
Akiba started to believe she wasn't going to budge until she got this problem out of the way. "Alright... If you going to worry, then change me into a human..." He said softly, trying to reassure her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shara smiled and opened the door when he got there to a single massive room with a big bed on one side then a fireplace on the other and some other stuff around it

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled as looked around, walking near the fireplace. "It seems cozy..." He said softly, shield his face from the flames with his hands.

...☆Noir had been washing dishes in the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes from when Ken and the girls were eating food. She was happy he had made some friends, though she wished that Lilliana could have joined. But, Lily was her own person and had her own feelings and things to deal with, so she wasn't going to push it. She was in the middle of drying a glass when she felt a sensation in her chest that felt like her heart was being ripped in two. She dropped the glass, and it shattered upon impact with the ground. Noir clutched her chest, breathing a bit hard, gripping the counter with her other hand to keep herself steady. What... was this feeling? It was like... something happened to somebody she deeply cared about... Noir's eyes widened, and she stumbled her way up to their room, only to see that Yuto wasn't anywhere to be found☆...

"...Yuto?"

...☆Noir made her way back downstairs, grabbing her paintbrush where she left it. She made a bird, and told the bird to go find Yuto. But... the bird stayed in place, looking up at Noir like it had no idea what it meant. Her eyes widened more, tears coming to their corners. There was only one reason that her messenger birds wouldn't reach their targets☆...

"No... my Yuto.."

...☆Noir let out a heart-wrenching cry, screaming in sadness in pain until her voice dissappeared. Not because her throat was strained, her voice simply vanished, like it had been before she met Yuto. Her voice was gone, so was her husband. Noir fell to her knees, screaming silently, the only sound being the tears falling to the ground☆...

...♧Lilliana had been in her room, reading some old storybooks when she thought she heard her mom moving upstairs. Getting out of bed, she moved to the door, cracking it open to see Noir looking around in the master bedroom. She watched as her mother went downstairs, and she moved to the top of the stairs, silently following behind her mom. Soon Noir screamed out and Lilliana bolted down the stairs, finding her mother collapsed on the kitchen floor. She didn't notice the bird at first, only that Noir was screaming without a voice. This scared the young girl, being only 8 years old she wasn't sure what to do♧...

"...mom?"

...♧It was then that Lilliana noticed the bird. It had Yuto's name written on its wing. That was her mom's messenger bird, right? Why wasn't it going to her dad? Her mom's magic always worked. She stared at for a moment longer before her own eyes opened, and Lilliana shook her head at it, an unbelieving look on her face♧...

"...n-no... it can't be... daddy...?"

...♧Tears were coming to Lilliana's eyes now, and she curled herself into a ball next to her mother, who was still screaming out in pain and loss. Her dad... was gone... and if he was just gone like that, then something must have happened to him. Nobody just disappears for no reason. With tears streaming down her face Lilliana stood up, her eyes glowing bright purple, the same as her father's used to. Lilliana looked down at Noir, giving her an apologetic glance before she walked out the door, a glare on her face, and she disappeared, off to try to find whoever did this♧...

@Tobi Neafearn too xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "Well, my adoptive parents are fine they just live far away from the school, hence why i had to move here" she said wth a smile as she left her tea cup down "As for my biological parents..." she simply shrugged "I dont know, they abandoned me, leaving a note about my 'wierd gift' so i guess they just moved away and didnt want me"
Luke frowns. "I'm sorry to hear that" he says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel handed her a oeice of a wing armor then set the plate of food in his lap.

[/QUOTE]
Euloria took the piece of wing armour and inspected it "This is... Where did you find this?" she asked, if they went to where this was found they'd be closer to finding their child right?, this gave her a bit of hope.

Mayyflower said:
Luke frowns. "I'm sorry to hear that" he says
Kairassi shook her head a bit "Its okay, my adoptive parents care for me very much, so I tend to not think about what my life could have been" she said as she forced a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo went over and sat with her, rubbing her pregnant belly. "It is confusing... But I'll be there to help you, every step of the way..." He said with a smile. "We can do this... Together." He said as he put his hand in hers.
((Kanae should probably protect Diablo, he, along with every other Exceed, is being hunted by false gods now
xD ))
Kanae smiled at him. "What will we name him or her?" she looked over at him. "I'm hoping we have a boy...mostly because they're easier to deal with but also because I've always thought they were adorable."

((Oh no!! Okay she will...haha))

Nanne said:
Kanae smiled at him. "What will we name him or her?" she looked over at him. "I'm hoping we have a boy...mostly because they're easier to deal with but also because I've always thought they were adorable."
((Oh no!! Okay she will...haha))
Diablo kissed her softly, but playfully before pulling away and laughing a bit. "I hope that whichever it is, we will be happy to have... A child is a blessing, right?" He asked as he blushed lightly and nuzzled her nose.

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled as looked around, walking near the fireplace. "It seems cozy..." He said softly, shield his face from the flames with his hands.
"It's really fun!" Shara said happilt

Anna ran over to the bed and giggked as she climbed on it and looked over at ken

Nonalaka said:
Euloria took the piece of wing armour and inspected it "This is... Where did you find this?" she asked, if they went to where this was found they'd be closer to finding their child right?, this gave her a bit of hope.
"Eat love, then we will worry about it ok." He said as he took the peice of golden armor and then took a fork full of food and gently held it to her mouth waiting for her to open

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Eat love, then we will worry about it ok." He said as he took the peice of golden armor and then took a fork full of food and gently held it to her mouth waiting for her to open

[/QUOTE]
Euloria sighed a bit and nodded "A-Alright" she said before taking a bite of the food.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria sighed a bit and nodded "A-Alright" she said before taking a bite of the food.
Daniel noddes happy to see her eating again before he gave her another bite then looked at the armor. "It wasn't made in heaven so we can probably figure out where it came from we will find her." He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"It's really fun!" Shara said happilt
Anna ran over to the bed and giggked as she climbed on it and looked over at ken

[/QUOTE]
Ken felt sleepy. He wobbled a bit as he walked over to the bed and began sleeping. When he slept was when he looked cutest. He looked like he was the most innocent thing in the world.

TheDragoon said:
Ken felt sleepy. He wobbled a bit as he walked over to the bed and began sleeping. When he slept was when he looked cutest. He looked like he was the most innocent thing in the world.
All the girls ran over and crowded around him curiously wondering why he had fallen asleep

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel noddes happy to see her eating again before he gave her another bite then looked at the armor. "It wasn't made in heaven so we can probably figure out where it came from we will find her." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded and smiled a little for a moment "Though, how will we figure that out though?" she asked as she glanced at it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All the girls ran over and crowded around him curiously wondering why he had fallen asleep

[/QUOTE]
Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded and smiled a little for a moment "Though, how will we figure that out though?" she asked as she glanced at it.
"yes we will. I promise you." Daniel said quietly to her before kissing her cheek softly hoping she would continue eating

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shook her head a bit "Its okay, my adoptive parents care for me very much, so I tend to not think about what my life could have been" she said as she forced a smile.
Luke smiled a little. "That is true" he says taking a drink of his tea

TheDragoon said:
Diablo kissed her softly, but playfully before pulling away and laughing a bit. "I hope that whichever it is, we will be happy to have... A child is a blessing, right?" He asked as he blushed lightly and nuzzled her nose.
Kanae laughed a bit and blushed lightly. "You're right...I'll be happy no matter what gender." She kissed him back softly and gently. "It's growing pretty quickly...I'm sure it'll be born quite soon." she said as she rubbed her belly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]All the girls ran over and crowded around him curiously wondering why he had fallen asleep

[/QUOTE]
Ken just kept sleeping.

TheDragoon said:
Ken just kept sleeping.
Anna slowly reached out and poked his cheek sodtly before staring at him again

Katie stood there at the side of the bed and also stared

Shara climbed in the bed next to Anna and watched him as well

Nanne said:
Kanae laughed a bit and blushed lightly. "You're right...I'll be happy no matter what gender." She kissed him back softly and gently. "It's growing pretty quickly...I'm sure it'll be born quite soon." she said as she rubbed her belly.
Diablo pecked her forehead and kissed her neck playfully. "RAWR~" He said playfully, nipping at her neck a bit. He held her tighter and kept kissing at her belly, neck, everywhere. He loved every part of her. He couldn't possibly understand how such a lovely person would be a bad mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Anna slowly reached out and poked his cheek sodtly before staring at him again
Katie stood there at the side of the bed and also stared

Shara climbed in the bed next to Anna and watched him as well

[/QUOTE]
Ken rolled over and put a arm around Anna without his knowledge. He just kept snoozing softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back