• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke took his cup of tea and took a sip. "Oh I'm sorry" he says
Kairassi giggled quietly and shook her head "Why are you apologising? i wasn't complaining, it was just an observation you know~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume just went to go get dressed. Obviously*
Akiba had gotten dressed in nice clothes, and had fixed his hair, hoping he would look handsome. He waited patiently outside in the best outfit he had, wondering what Natsume was going to wear.

4706621303b5d253e654b00da9e6fb8f.jpg

TheDragoon said:
Akiba had gotten dressed in nice clothes, and had fixed his hair, hoping he would look handsome. He waited patiently outside in the best outfit he had, wondering what Natsume was going to wear.
4706621303b5d253e654b00da9e6fb8f.jpg
*Natsume only wore casual clothing. Basically, a black skirt, a shirt with a sweater over it, and some boots. She looked at Akiba and giggled a little*

''a date isnt really that formal..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume only wore casual clothing. Basically, a black skirt, a shirt with a sweater over it, and some boots. She looked at Akiba and giggled a little*
''a date isnt really that formal..''
Akiba looked down in embarrassment, blushing. "O-Oops... Well at least the way I'm dressed will be able to distract you from my rusting body." He said with a laugh before offering his hand once again. "Shall we go, m'lady?" He asked in a joking British accent, which he did pretty well considering he could speak any language.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba looked down in embarrassment, blushing. "O-Oops... Well at least the way I'm dressed will be able to distract you from my rusting body." He said with a laugh before offering his hand once again. "Shall we go, m'lady?" He asked in a joking British accent, which he did pretty well considering he could speak any language.
''should i just...create you a body? as in, in the flesh? or i could ask Apple to turn you full nasod..''

*She asked thinking its best to get rid of the rusting problem now instead on later*

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled quietly and shook her head "Why are you apologising? i wasn't complaining, it was just an observation you know~"
"Oh" he says with a small chuckle "What happened to your parents if you don't mind me asking" he asks

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya was sleeping next to Vanille. Again, they drank last night. Though Levya drank the most. She was still drunk*
@Lumina
...◇This time, Vanille actually wasn't drunk. She woke up, her head pounding and her stomach a bit queasy, but otherwise she was fine. She looked over at Leyva, seeing her still asleep. Vanille blinked, trying to remember what had happened the night before, but she was drawing a blank. She yawned, waiting for her friend to wake up◇...

Nonalaka said:
Ariel just sat there on the floor, tried of all the crying and shivering she had been doing, finally calming a bit from all the scariness as she focused on her want to go home.
-----

Euloria had since not left the house, she remained sitting in the living room, her icy blue eyes glowing continuously, her face pale and expressionless, she had been communicating with her dragons as they searched, he hadnt really been eating or sleeping for the few days Ariel had been missing, just searching through the eyes of the dragons she sent to search, aswell as trying to communicate with her daughter, but neither had given her answers thus far.
Daniel slowly entered the room seeing how pale euloria was and frowning as he walked to the kitchen and quickly made her some food then walked over and sat next to her. "Euloria..... I found something." He said sodtly to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji tightened his grasp as he saw Lumina's expression, prompting him to place a small kiss onto her forehead. He whisperedΨ...
It's okay, I'm here..

[/QUOTE]
...♤The moment Kenji kissed her forehead the memories seemed to stop, fading away as if they hadn't existed at all. This woke Lumina up, and she looked up at Kenji with tired eyes, still somewhat shaken from the nightmare♤...

"...hey..."

Lumina said:
...◇This time, Vanille actually wasn't drunk. She woke up, her head pounding and her stomach a bit queasy, but otherwise she was fine. She looked over at Leyva, seeing her still asleep. Vanille blinked, trying to remember what had happened the night before, but she was drawing a blank. She yawned, waiting for her friend to wake up◇...
*Levya soon woke up and nuzzled Vanille. Her snake tail was wrapped a little around Vanille's ankle a bit*

''vhy didnt you tage me to go drinking lasht night..? i mished you..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Levya soon woke up and nuzzled Vanille. Her snake tail was wrapped a little around Vanille's ankle a bit*
''vhy didnt you tage me to go drinking lasht night..? i mished you..''
...◇Vanille blinked, looking down at Levya. Feeling her nuzzle against her set her cheeks on fire, but she soon relaxed, laughing lightly at her slurred, obviously still drunk speech. She patted Levya's head, smiling softly◇...

"Silly, you're still drunk. I was definitely there with you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''should i just...create you a body? as in, in the flesh? or i could ask Apple to turn you full nasod..''
*She asked thinking its best to get rid of the rusting problem now instead on later*
Akiba didn't know which he wanted. "Hmm... I'd be ok with being human." He said as they walked. "Can we wait until after the date tho?"

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille blinked, looking down at Levya. Feeling her nuzzle against her set her cheeks on fire, but she soon relaxed, laughing lightly at her slurred, obviously still drunk speech. She patted Levya's head, smiling softly◇...
"Silly, you're still drunk. I was definitely there with you."
''vat ish kyu taging aboot..? you hella left me khere..''

*She said before nuzzling her more*

TheDragoon said:
Akiba didn't know which he wanted. "Hmm... I'd be ok with being human." He said as they walked. "Can we wait until after the date tho?"
''if you want...but i think its best to take care of it now so i dont have to worry about it later''

*She said knowing she'd worry during the date*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''vat ish kyu taging aboot..? you hella left me khere..''
*She said before nuzzling her more*
...◇Vanille sighed in defeat, before smiling and hugging Levya to her. She didn't know what else to do and figured Levya would like it◇...

"If you say so. But, I'm here right now, so I'll make it up to you?"

TheDragoon said:
Ken felt a warm feeling inside of him as Katie touched his hand. He quickly shook it off and let her drag him around.
Shara smiled and opened the door when he got there to a single massive room with a big bed on one side then a fireplace on the other and some other stuff around it

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille sighed in defeat, before smiling and hugging Levya to her. She didn't know what else to do and figured Levya would like it◇...
"If you say so. But, I'm here right now, so I'll make it up to you?"
''kay..''

*She said still drunk as if she was freshly drunk*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''kay..''
*She said still drunk as if she was freshly drunk*
...◇Vanille looked at Levya, still patting her head. She was definitely literally stuck here on the bed, not that she really minded any◇...

"Well now I'm here. What do you wanna do?"

Mayyflower said:
"Oh" he says with a small chuckle "What happened to your parents if you don't mind me asking" he asks
Kairassi blinked "Well, my adoptive parents are fine they just live far away from the school, hence why i had to move here" she said wth a smile as she left her tea cup down "As for my biological parents..." she simply shrugged "I dont know, they abandoned me, leaving a note about my 'wierd gift' so i guess they just moved away and didnt want me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel slowly entered the room seeing how pale euloria was and frowning as he walked to the kitchen and quickly made her some food then walked over and sat next to her. "Euloria..... I found something." He said sodtly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria's eyes stopped glowing as she looked at him "Y-You did?, what did you find?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back