• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked back down at her wrists, All her hopes of going home were really starting to fade, she just wanted her parents there with her, she wanted to hug them and to be comforted, she was only a few weeks old after all, If angels were trying to prove how good they were to the impressionable young girl, they werent doing a good job with chaining her up and everything. she looked at the ground infront of her, slumped as she could feel more tears stinging her eyes.
"You do not understand little one, your mother and the few dragons she raises might be good, but the ones your father come from are very evil and that means the dragons you come from are very dark and evil as well." She said as the chains where loose around her wrists but where still there none the less

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just chukled a vlush starting to form on his cheeks as he scratched the back of his head at how she practiacly confessed Her self at that moment but he didn't say any thing about it

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko puffed her cheeks and looked at Blake*

''well...its already out so...no use trying to hold it back anyway..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The waitress nodded and wrote down her order before looking to river as he just ordered a small bowl or ramen his hand was still softky layed on hers which the waitress noticed and have them a sort of 'so sweet' look before turning away

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko noticed the look the waitress gave the and looked to the side, waiting for their food.

(night~)

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko puffed her cheeks and looked at Blake*
''well...its already out so...no use trying to hold it back anyway..''
Blake just chuckled a little more before nodding. "Y-yeah." He said nervousky to her mostly because of eun now.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You do not understand little one, your mother and the few dragons she raises might be good, but the ones your father come from are very evil and that means the dragons you come from are very dark and evil as well." She said as the chains where loose around her wrists but where still there none the less

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh" she went silent for a bit "So....if I give up the bit of dragon in me thats bad...I can see my Mommy and Daddy again....Right?" she said as she looked up at her grandmother.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko noticed the look the waitress gave the and looked to the side, waiting for their food.
(night~)
River sat there with her as he waited as well a smile on his face as he had already started to plan out what he was going to do with her now, after all he did promise that he'd stay by her side till the end now so he had to think of things they could do but... He had no idea what she liked

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh" she went silent for a bit "So....if I give up the bit of dragon in me thats bad...I can see my Mommy and Daddy again....Right?" she said as she looked up at her grandmother.
"It's not that simple, all the dragon in you Must be removed." She said even though truly to do that would be to Remove all memorie of her father and mother because they where both in the end, dragon but she of course wouldnt tell Ariel this

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just chuckled a little more before nodding. "Y-yeah." He said nervousky to her mostly because of eun now.

[/QUOTE]
*Eun continued to glare at her before sighing*

''If you dare impregnate her...make sure you take care of her carefully...''

''E-Eun!! chii...your like an overly protective mother...your on a new level of protective now...''

''its because you are my vessel...now do as you wish Emi...this is your life after all...you should live it and i dont have to boss you around...''

*Eun said before returning to Emiko. Emiko only sighed and blushed at Blake*

''w-well...thats Eun..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Eun continued to glare at her before sighing*
''If you dare impregnate her...make sure you take care of her carefully...''

''E-Eun!! chii...your like an overly protective mother...your on a new level of protective now...''

''its because you are my vessel...now do as you wish Emi...this is your life after all...you should live it and i dont have to boss you around...''

*Eun said before returning to Emiko. Emiko only sighed and blushed at Blake*

''w-well...thats Eun..''
"Y-yeah....." Blake said before he glanced at emiko then held out one of his hands for her to take

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's not that simple, all the dragon in you Must be removed." She said even though truly to do that would be to Remove all memorie of her father and mother because they where both in the end, dragon but she of course wouldnt tell Ariel this

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...I see..." she said quietly, though she was starting to maybe consider it if she thought it meant she could go home.

((Oh noes D' :) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah....." Blake said before he glanced at emiko then held out one of his hands for her to take

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko took his hand and looked away out of embarrassment*

Nonalaka said:
"Oh...I see..." she said quietly, though she was starting to maybe consider it if she thought it meant she could go home.
((Oh noes D' :) )
Her grandmother just smiled slightly and patted stirks head softly as she turned back to her throne the chains on ati els wrists disapering again as her plans all started to fall into place

Meanwhile on earth daniel searched frantacly for his daughter, he was exhausted from it all and had nearly passed out on multiple occasions but kept searching before he finaly got something, it was a peice of wing armor the same wing armor the Angels that had taken Ariel had worn when they took her and immediately flew home to euloria

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake just smiled before he sloely pulled her close to him then started walking. "What do you wish to do?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko blushed as she walked with him*

''well...maybe we can just walk and chat...sound good?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her grandmother just smiled slightly and patted stirks head softly as she turned back to her throne the chains on ati els wrists disapering again as her plans all started to fall into place
Meanwhile on earth daniel searched frantacly for his daughter, he was exhausted from it all and had nearly passed out on multiple occasions but kept searching before he finaly got something, it was a peice of wing armor the same wing armor the Angels that had taken Ariel had worn when they took her and immediately flew home to euloria

[/QUOTE]
Ariel just sat there on the floor, tried of all the crying and shivering she had been doing, finally calming a bit from all the scariness as she focused on her want to go home.

-----

Euloria had since not left the house, she remained sitting in the living room, her icy blue eyes glowing continuously, her face pale and expressionless, she had been communicating with her dragons as they searched, he hadnt really been eating or sleeping for the few days Ariel had been missing, just searching through the eyes of the dragons she sent to search, aswell as trying to communicate with her daughter, but neither had given her answers thus far.

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu half smiled at the thought of wearing the outfit, still unsure if such a flashy attire fit her. She knew that in her old form, which at this point really seemed more like her old self, she wouldn't hesitate at the thought. But in this form, she didn't really have much of an interest to stand out. Chiharu watched as Miyaka placed the money for the clothes in an enveloped under the managers door, ignoring the free money on the counter, impressed at her restraint. She already seemed to like Miyaka, now she had a bit more respect for her. Chiharu looked at Rini as Miyaka talked, wondering if the antlered girl was feeling the same as her. With her soft and non-assertive features and speech patterns, she supposed the answer was yes, so she looked back at Miyaka, who was now talking about food. Almost as if on cue, Chiharu's stomach growled loudly enough for both girls to hear, and her hands flew to her stomach as her cheeks warmed in embarassment☼...

"I, uh... i-it doesn't matter to me, really..."

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lumina[/URL]
...Drop dead hot? even in such an outfit, Rini couldnt really see herslf as such, but she supposed shed take Miyaka's word for it, she seemed to know what she was doing. At the mention of food she heard Chiharus's stomach growl, but she wasnt the only one as Rini's stomach was treatening to aswell "Wherever we find is fine for me" she said quietly with a nod.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had curled herself up against Kenji, pulled even closer to him from as he wrapped his arm around her. She seemed to have transitioned from a dreamless sleep into a dream, and her wings seemed to be twitching from it. Lumina was frowning, but it was more of a scared frown, her brow raised such a fashion. In her dream played memories of the last few months. Everything from seeing Kenji nearly dead, Asuka near a raging Akira, to Kenji leaving, to seeing him once again and Lost, to seeing her make Asuka upset by Akira's rejection, to finally ending up here with Kenji again. They were playing in her head like they were taunting her, bringing back the feelings of guilt and worthlessness associated with them. In the real world Lumina seemed on the verge of crying again, but being curled up into Kenji subconsciously kept the tears at bay♤...
...ΨKenji tightened his grasp as he saw Lumina's expression, prompting him to place a small kiss onto her forehead. He whisperedΨ...

It's okay, I'm here..

Nanne said:
Yuki stopped kissing him. She let him do what he pleased and let her self be swept away by his warmth. She blushed a bit more and let out a small moan.
((This is where I left off...with the fade and all...
@Roman ))

"I don't know...I really don't think I'll be a good mom...it's very confusing..." she said. Kanae grabbed the popcorn and went to sit down on the couch.

((And this is where I left off with you...
@TheDragoon ))
Diablo went over and sat with her, rubbing her pregnant belly. "It is confusing... But I'll be there to help you, every step of the way..." He said with a smile. "We can do this... Together." He said as he put his hand in hers.

((Kanae should probably protect Diablo, he, along with every other Exceed, is being hunted by false gods now
xD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume was back home in the backyard near the swimming pool in a bikini. She was just relaxing on the bed there...or w/e its called*
Akiba had searched about the entire house before he spotted Natsume. He walked over and sat on the chair next to her. "Natsume, can you tell me what love is? It wasn't programmed in my database..." He said, tilting his head curiously at her with a blank face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
Shara giggked as she ran to the door and waited for him to get there. "Hurry up slow Poke." She said happily
Katie giggked as she grabed kens hand and pulled him along

[/QUOTE]
Ken felt a warm feeling inside of him as Katie touched his hand. He quickly shook it off and let her drag him around.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba had searched about the entire house before he spotted Natsume. He walked over and sat on the chair next to her. "Natsume, can you tell me what love is? It wasn't programmed in my database..." He said, tilting his head curiously at her with a blank face.
''well...thats gonna be hard to explain but i can try..''

*She said as she looked over at him*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...thats gonna be hard to explain but i can try..''
*She said as she looked over at him*
Akiba waited for her reply intently, as if he REALLY wanted to know. After all, it was rare for him to come across something that he didn't know.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba waited for her reply intently, as if he REALLY wanted to know. After all, it was rare for him to come across something that he didn't know.
''its like...an intense feeling of deep affection towards someone, i guess how you could say..''

*She said trying to explain it best*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back