• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its like...an intense feeling of deep affection towards someone, i guess how you could say..''
*She said trying to explain it best*
Akiba nodded, scratching his chin a bit. "So... Like those feelings I experienced at the amusement park with you?" He asked, finding himself to have butterflies in his stomach, which was strange to him. He didn't understand it. Did he hold such deep affection for Natsume? And if so, did Natsume even want to return that affection to him? He looked very confused already.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba nodded, scratching his chin a bit. "So... Like those feelings I experienced at the amusement park with you?" He asked, finding himself to have butterflies in his stomach, which was strange to him. He didn't understand it. Did he hold such deep affection for Natsume? And if so, did Natsume even want to return that affection to him? He looked very confused already.
*Natsume went wide eyed for a moment, blushing slightly. She didnt even realize he was experiencing those feelings with her back at the amusement park*

''i-i think so..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume went wide eyed for a moment, blushing slightly. She didnt even realize he was experiencing those feelings with her back at the amusement park*
''i-i think so..''
Akiba had read about other terms in those books as well. "I also wish to know what a kiss, hug, and... I forgot the rest, I think it started with a 's'?" He said, having no ability or clue to know what these loving actions were. "Also, what's a date?" It would seemed that Natsume had a lot of explaining to do...

((XDDD I'm so sorry Hime-Chan XDDD))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River sat there with her as he waited as well a smile on his face as he had already started to plan out what he was going to do with her now, after all he did promise that he'd stay by her side till the end now so he had to think of things they could do but... He had no idea what she liked

[/QUOTE]
"after this I need to stop by my house to grab something before we do anything else, if that's alright with you..." she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Akiba had read about other terms in those books as well. "I also wish to know what a kiss, hug, and... I forgot the rest, I think it started with a 's'?" He said, having no ability or clue to know what these loving actions were. "Also, what's a date?" It would seemed that Natsume had a lot of explaining to do...
((XDDD I'm so sorry Hime-Chan XDDD))
''uh...''

*She soon got out something like an iPad showing him what a kiss and hug. She didnt show him what sex was because...its a wild card from there*

''and then a date is just...hanging out with the person your in love with i guess...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''uh...''
*She soon got out something like an iPad showing him what a kiss and hug. She didnt show him what sex was because...its a wild card from there*

''and then a date is just...hanging out with the person your in love with i guess...''
Akiba blinked a few times as he got even more nervous. "O-Ok..." He said softly. "I have one more question Natsume..." He said as he felt the feeling grow stronger. "Natsume, will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba blinked a few times as he got even more nervous. "O-Ok..." He said softly. "I have one more question Natsume..." He said as he felt the feeling grow stronger. "Natsume, will you go on a date with me?" He asked.
*Natsume blushed a bit more before answering*

''s-sure''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume blushed a bit more before answering*
''s-sure''
Akiba's lips had been mere inches from hers when his face suddenly brightened as he smiled and blushed. "Thank you, Natsume~" He said softly before he closed the gap between them, brushing his lips against hers lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba's lips had been mere inches from hers when his face suddenly brightened as he smiled and blushed. "Thank you, Natsume~" He said softly before he closed the gap between them, brushing his lips against hers lightly.
*Natsume blushed badly when she felt Akiba kissing her. She soon fell back on the bed she was sitting on. It was kind of weird for her considering she was being kissed while she was in a bikini*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then walked back into the house while shaking his head "To give into an inner-demon." he mumbled as he walked into the house.

[/QUOTE]
Rin was sitting on the couch with the jar, she was watching tv

LunaCrosby said:
Zero spotted harper and smiled "well if it isn't the not so little harper" he said.
Harper heard someone speak, she looked over and smiled before running over to him and hugging him. "Zero!" She exclaimed

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "Hmm, youre lucky you have a nice family to spend time with" she said with a small laugh, though she had to admit, she did miss her parents from time to time, being so far away from them and all.., she shook that thought out of her head for now as she made the tea.
Luke wanted to ask where her family's pay was but didn't, he didn't want to offend her so he just stayed silent

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume blushed badly when she felt Akiba kissing her. She soon fell back on the bed she was sitting on. It was kind of weird for her considering she was being kissed while she was in a bikini*
Akiba pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes for a few moments before nuzzling her nose and lightly blushing. "So umm... Where do people go on these 'dates'?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Luke wanted to ask where her family's pay was but didn't, he didn't want to offend her so he just stayed silent
Kairassi then finished making tea lifting the cups she took them to leave them on the coffee table.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes for a few moments before nuzzling her nose and lightly blushing. "So umm... Where do people go on these 'dates'?" He asked.
''u-uh...just anywhere they see fit...i guess....''

*She said as she blushed a little more*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''u-uh...just anywhere they see fit...i guess....''
*She said as she blushed a little more*
Akiba honestly wanted to kiss her more but thought maybe it was too soon for this. He slowly started crawling off of her. "I-I don't know a lot of places so... D-Do you have any suggestions?" He asked her, blushing more at how cute she was when she was shy.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba honestly wanted to kiss her more but thought maybe it was too soon for this. He slowly started crawling off of her. "I-I don't know a lot of places so... D-Do you have any suggestions?" He asked her, blushing more at how cute she was when she was shy.
''w-well...that im not so sure myself...''

*Natsume said as she didnt know a lot of places either*

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi then finished making tea lifting the cups she took them to leave them on the coffee table.
Luke watched her for a minute before sitting back on the couch

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-well...that im not so sure myself...''
*Natsume said as she didnt know a lot of places either*
Akiba scratched his head with his free hand, rather than his nasod claw so he didn't scratch himself. He had gotten off Natsume now, thinking hard on it. "Umm... How about we go for something to eat?" He asked, offering his hand to her, NOT his claw. He was afraid of injuring her.

Mayyflower said:
Luke watched her for a minute before sitting back on the couch
Kairassi tilted her head "Youve gone all quiet all of a sudden" she said as she looked over at him, soon taking her tea off the table to take a sip from it.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba scratched his head with his free hand, rather than his nasod claw so he didn't scratch himself. He had gotten off Natsume now, thinking hard on it. "Umm... How about we go for something to eat?" He asked, offering his hand to her, NOT his claw. He was afraid of injuring her.
''sure,,''

*She said before taking his hand*

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tilted her head "Youve gone all quiet all of a sudden" she said as she looked over at him, soon taking her tea off the table to take a sip from it.
Luke took his cup of tea and took a sip. "Oh I'm sorry" he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back