• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Right as she touched his hand they both disapered from his room appearing in the middle of a beautiful fires that she would never be able to see any where else. The leaves on the trees where a beautiful Crimson and where falling
View attachment 185761

the sky above them a chaotic yet beautiful mixture of bright blue stars and black clouds with red lightning

[/QUOTE]
''so...this is...oblivion...huh?''

*She said as she looked around*

Nonalaka said:
Ariel frowned "...Oh..but Daddy isn't a bad person either...why would people push him out of here?" she asked, trying to understand the whole thing
"Because a part of him isn't supposed to be there and he wouldn't give it away, he kept every part of him and that's what drove him away. Like what's going to happen to you unless you expel that very part of you." She said softly to her

LunaCrosby said:
kyoko half smiled "my mom was used most of her life, I only know this because she's told me from her experiences. Honestly if I was being used I wouldn't be able to tell" she say's.
"You don't seem like the one that would let any one use you." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because a part of him isn't supposed to be there and he wouldn't give it away, he kept every part of him and that's what drove him away. Like what's going to happen to you unless you expel that very part of you." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel furrowed her brows a little as she looked at herself "Which part is that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...this is...oblivion...huh?''
*She said as she looked around*
"Yes it is." He said to her as he looked Round finding nothing but beauty in what surrounded him including her which made him blush just slightly

Nonalaka said:
Ariel furrowed her brows a little as she looked at herself "Which part is that?"
"The dragon in you." She said slowly as she glanced at Ariel a sort of cold and demanding look had come into her face now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes it is." He said to her as he looked Round finding nothing but beauty in what surrounded him including her which made him blush just slightly

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah...i see...ich..!''

*She soon started to wince as she held her hand over her red eye*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You don't seem like the one that would let any one use you." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko coughed a little before speaking "If I could help it I wouldn't allow myself to be used, that's why I try to distance myself from people" she say's.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko coughed a little before speaking "If I could help it I wouldn't allow myself to be used, that's why I try to distance myself from people" she say's.
"But....... Isn't it lonely then?" He asked her curiously as he started to feel bad for what she was saying about her self to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The dragon in you." She said slowly as she glanced at Ariel a sort of cold and demanding look had come into her face now

[/QUOTE]
"The Dragon part of me..." she said quietly to herself, her gaze drifting to her wings behind her back for a bit "So Angels dont like dragons....so everyone here would hate me....and daddy....and my Mommy too" she frowned.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But....... Isn't it lonely then?" He asked her curiously as he started to feel bad for what she was saying about her self to him

[/QUOTE]
"lonely... yes. but I'm used to it so I can handle it." she said, her voice going quiet.

Nonalaka said:
"The Dragon part of me..." she said quietly to herself, her gaze drifting to her wings behind her back for a bit "So Angels dont like dragons....so everyone here would hate me....and daddy....and my Mommy too" she frowned.
"No it's just that..... The dragons are crule and evil beasts, and it is considered a discrace to be a mix of angel and dragon." She said to Ariel

LunaCrosby said:
"lonely... yes. but I'm used to it so I can handle it." she said, her voice going quiet.
River at that moment nodded then reached over and placed one hand on one of hers. "Well your days of lonelyness are over,

I'm going to be by your side from now on even if you don't want me there. I won't leave you alone in this world." He said sodtly to her before giving her a gentle and carring smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River at that moment nodded then reached over and placed one hand on one of hers. "Well your days of lonelyness are over,
I'm going to be by your side from now on even if you don't want me there. I won't leave you alone in this world." He said sodtly to her before giving her a gentle and carring smile

[/QUOTE]
"Then I guess... I should say thank you" she said, coughing slightly again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it's just that..... The dragons are crule and evil beasts, and it is considered a discrace to be a mix of angel and dragon." She said to Ariel

[/QUOTE]
"But thats not true, Theres bad dragons...but not all of them are bad, most are good!, my mother would never hurt anyone, and all the dragons she raises are guardians for people, they arent cruel either!" she said shaking her head "....you say how cruel and evil they are but....my grandfather is a dragon isnt he?" she asked "Is he cruel?"

Daniel reaving]Blake hurriedly looked at her before getting rather close and looking at her. "You ok?" He asked her worriedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
*Emiko's wincing grew a bit louder before her a soul seemed to come out of her eye and take a physical form*

''E-Eun..? why would you--''

''Why would I What...I know your starting to fall in love with this guy...he only saved you. But we're one, your my vessel, and i grant you power...and this is how you repay me?''

*The fox said as it had a feminine voice but glared at Blake*

*Emiko sighed before looking back at Blake before speaking as Eun continued to glare at Blake*

''sorry but...this is Eun. shes just...really protective..''

Nonalaka said:
"But thats not true, Theres bad dragons...but not all of them are bad, most are good!, my mother would never hurt anyone, and all the dragons she raises are guardians for people, they arent cruel either!" she said shaking her head "....you say how cruel and evil they are but....my grandfather is a dragon isnt he?" she asked "Is he cruel?"
Her face went cold at stirks words as she let go of Ariel and stood up glaring down at her. "Your grandfather died long ago little one." She said as the shining chains reapered around ariels wrists

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko's wincing grew a bit louder before her a soul seemed to come out of her eye and take a physical form*
''E-Eun..? why would you--''

''Why would I What...I know your starting to fall in love with this guy...he only saved you. But we're one, your my vessel, and i grant you power...and this is how you repay me?''

*The fox said as it had a feminine voice but glared at Blake*

*Emiko sighed before looking back at Blake before speaking as Eun continued to glare at Blake*

''sorry but...this is Eun. shes just...really protective..''
"I know... I've seen plenty like her, I'm kinda amazed she hasent tried to kill me yet." He said calmly to Emiko while his heart started to speed up at how eun said she was falling in love with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled at her before a waiter finaly came over and asked them what they wanted

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at the waiter "Mapu Tofu" she said and nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at the waiter "Mapu Tofu" she said and nodded.
The waitress nodded and wrote down her order before looking to river as he just ordered a small bowl or ramen his hand was still softky layed on hers which the waitress noticed and have them a sort of 'so sweet' look before turning away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know... I've seen plenty like her, I'm kinda amazed she hasent tried to kill me yet." He said calmly to Emiko while his heart started to speed up at how eun said she was falling in love with him

[/QUOTE]
''i dont wanna say but...ugh...shes my vessel, il at least not break her heart...''

''h-hey...stop confessing my love for me..''

*Emiko said before she scratched Eun's head as in petting Eun. Eun soon just sat but glaring at Blake*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont wanna say but...ugh...shes my vessel, il at least not break her heart...''
''h-hey...stop confessing my love for me..''

*Emiko said before she scratched Eun's head as in petting Eun. Eun soon just sat but glaring at Blake*
Blake just chukled a vlush starting to form on his cheeks as he scratched the back of his head at how she practiacly confessed Her self at that moment but he didn't say any thing about it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her face went cold at stirks words as she let go of Ariel and stood up glaring down at her. "Your grandfather died long ago little one." She said as the shining chains reapered around ariels wrists

[/QUOTE]
Ariel looked back down at her wrists, All her hopes of going home were really starting to fade, she just wanted her parents there with her, she wanted to hug them and to be comforted, she was only a few weeks old after all, If angels were trying to prove how good they were to the impressionable young girl, they werent doing a good job with chaining her up and everything. she looked at the ground infront of her, slumped as she could feel more tears stinging her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back