• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...both agree. we can learn it here''
*She said before she turned to enter the simulation room again*
...✿Kioko followed her and Elaena into the simulation room quietly✿...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko followed her and Elaena into the simulation room quietly✿...
Nonalaka said:
Elaena simply nodded before following in behind her to the simulation room.
*Nanase soon turned and look towards them*

''alright. so first off...try imagining an object. the Cataclysm crystals will form to create the object. or at least the shape of it''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked at Kenji, just a tad too dizzy to really comprehend what he was saying, and felt Asuka move her to him as she walked away to get food. She noticed she told him something but she couldn't hear, and didn't really feel like trying to listen in. Lumina's hand still rested on her head, which was the only thing really keeping her stable at the moment♤...
"...y-yeah... let's go..."
...ΨKenji picked Lumina up and vanished, appearing within the house's bedroom. He spoke as he gently placed her onto the bed and lay down beside herΨ...

“ Well, goodnight~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"Tea would be nice" he says smiling.
Kairassi smiled back "Alrighty~ she said as she went to the kitchen to make tea.

--------------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. so first off...try imagining an object. the Cataclysm crystals will form to create the object. or at least the shape of it''
Elaena nodded "Okay" she began to try and think of something...wait was she supposed to think on something like a weapon? or just anything she'd like?, obviously her brain went to the latter as the shape of a large-ish cat had appeared as that was the first thing that had crossed her mind.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled back "Alrighty~ she said as she went to the kitchen to make tea.
--------------------

Elaena nodded "Okay" she began to try and think of something...wait was she supposed to think on something like a weapon? or just anything she'd like?, obviously her brain went to the latter as the shape of a large-ish cat had appeared as that was the first thing that had crossed her mind.
@WeirdPrincess - be-doop be-doop banana bus~

(I got bored xD )

Harper had just gotten out of the shower, she went to her room and sat on the bed and sighed. "Where are you Lexi..." she muttered before taking a drink of water, she then tossed the water bottle on the bed and grabbed her phone out to text Alexys
Where are you.. you said you wold be right back but you have been gone for weeks and im worried.. please call me... Once she sent the message she laid down and waited for a reply.

tumblr_mqy6aezyA11s614e9o1_500.gif

Meanwhile Alexys had traveled to a knew town, she looked down at her phone and just sighed. "Change of plans.. I wont be coming home.. at all" she says grinning down at the phone.

tumblr_nf040h4Bm71qjpn3ko7_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
--------------------

Luke got up and went into the kitchen and leaned against the door. "So does anyone else live here?" he asks

Mayyflower said:
Luke got up and went into the kitchen and leaned against the door. "So does anyone else live here?" he asks
Kairassi shook her head "Not anymore, my roommate got engaged and went to live with her partner a while back, so now its just me here"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Kioko stared at her in confusion, it was that easy? Just thinking of something could make it work? Her stomach growled and her mind almost instantly went to food, thinking about cupcakes and pound cake. A large rectangular object about the size of a school bus appeared in front of Kioko as she thought more about the pound cake✿...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shook her head "Not anymore, my roommate got engaged and went to live with her partner a while back, so now its just me here"
"Oh that sucks" he says "how do you do it.. you know live alone?" he asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko stared at her in confusion, it was that easy? Just thinking of something could make it work? Her stomach growled and her mind almost instantly went to food, thinking about cupcakes and pound cake. A large rectangular object about the size of a school bus appeared in front of Kioko as she thought more about the pound cake✿...
Nonalaka said:
--------------------

*Nanase soon nodded*

''well...at least you could think of an object...though. just thinking of an object wont be AS useful...''

*She said before snapping her fingers and the room was soon surrounded in Cataclysm. It seemed to go everywhere in a messy spider web-like fashion*

Mayyflower said:
"Oh that sucks" he says "how do you do it.. you know live alone?" he asks
Kairassi paused for a bit "Well..." she shrugged a little "I guess I just get on with it, I mean Its super lonely and kinda sad, Ill admit, but theres nothing really I can do about it apart from just deal with it" she said with a slight smile

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Nanase soon nodded*
''well...at least you could think of an object...though. just thinking of an object wont be AS useful...''

*She said before snapping her fingers and the room was soon surrounded in Cataclysm. It seemed to go everywhere in a messy spider web-like fashion*
Elaena stared at the bits of Cataclysm all around the room before turning her attention to Nanase "Wont be as useful as what?" she asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Nanase soon nodded*

...✿Kioko looked around the room and reached out a hand to touch the cataclysm. It felt weird, so she retracted her hand before looking at Nanase✿...

"Huh? What are we suppose to do now?"

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed lightly but then shook it off. "T-Thank you mister Ansom!" She said with a bright smile. She had changed her mind. Ansom wasn't like the golden haired man at all... He was quite kind really... And he had already learned so much about her. It was like he was reading her like a book. She found it strange... But amazing. She had to get going soon, Natsumi and Han would worry. "I need to go now sir, it was nice meeting you! I hope we get to see each other again!" She said, hugging him before she ran off to Himeragi's/Roman's mansion.
Ansom nodded when the girl left. "Sir? I ain't no knight." He chuckled and continued walking through the city, a bouce in his step.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded when the girl left. "Sir? I ain't no knight." He chuckled and continued walking through the city, a bouce in his step.
Mari suddenly came running back, hopping up and kissing his cheek. She then pulled away and laughed lightly. "T-Thanks for being nice to me..." She said softly with a smile. "It really means a lot..."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi paused for a bit "Well..." she shrugged a little "I guess I just get on with it, I mean Its super lonely and kinda sad, Ill admit, but theres nothing really I can do about it apart from just deal with it" she said with a slight smile
Luke gave her a warm smile and nods. "I wouldn't know how it would be to live alone" he says softly

TheDragoon said:
Mari suddenly came running back, hopping up and kissing his cheek. She then pulled away and laughed lightly. "T-Thanks for being nice to me..." She said softly with a smile. "It really means a lot..."
Ansom rubbed his cheek. "Yeah sure. It really isn't a big deal." He shrugged. "Anyone would've done it."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom rubbed his cheek. "Yeah sure. It really isn't a big deal." He shrugged. "Anyone would've done it."
Mari shook her head. "That isn't true! Only a real friend would do that! Somebody who really cared for me... It's sweet... I guess I could say the same about you... Your really sweet Ansom, even if you refuse to believe it." She said before waving and running off once again.

TheDragoon said:
Mari shook her head. "That isn't true! Only a real friend would do that! Somebody who really cared for me... It's sweet... I guess I could say the same about you... Your really sweet Ansom, even if you refuse to believe it." She said before waving and running off once again.
Ansom cringed when Mari mentioned the word 'sweet'. He shook his head. "Friends? We just met." He walked to a cafe and sat outside. "I'll probably never see her again anyway..."

Akiba had collected more rust since the last time Natsume and him hung out. He seemed weaker than he was before. He was in the library, reading a book when he suddenly came across a word that wasn't familiar to him. 'Love'. Sure the word was built in his database, but he was never taught what the word meant. "Hmm... Maybe Natsume knows what it m-" He said before his voice glitched out for a second, then speaking again. "-eans..." He then got up and began looking for Natsume.

@Himeragi Seiker

TheDragoon said:
Akiba had collected more rust since the last time Natsume and him hung out. He seemed weaker than he was before. He was in the library, reading a book when he suddenly came across a word that wasn't familiar to him. 'Love'. Sure the word was built in his database, but he was never taught what the word meant. "Hmm... Maybe Natsume knows what it m-" He said before his voice glitched out for a second, then speaking again. "-eans..." He then got up and began looking for Natsume.
@Himeragi Seiker
@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji picked Lumina up and vanished, appearing within the house's bedroom. He spoke as he gently placed her onto the bed and lay down beside herΨ...
“ Well, goodnight~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina felt herself get picked up and taken to the house, nearly passing out right there and then when she wasn't standing on her feet anymore. She barely felt Ken lay next to her on the bed before unconsciousness pulling at a corner of her mind, but she had enough left in her to curl up into his side before her mind went black and she fell into a dreamless sleep♤...

((Time skip?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know that feeling, but you are right im guessing by how you said it is have to say I've probably been used in the past then." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't intend to hurt you though, I was just telling you to be careful of people who might" she say's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back