• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at the shard, she looked over at Kioko as she was talking, she was wondering the same thing really.
@WeirdPrincess @HimeragiSeiker
WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko looked down at her hand over her chest, soon looking at the shard that made her way into her soul. She thought it was an odd process, but didn't think much of it✿...
"Woah... How do we use it though?"
''we could learn it now. if you want''

Lumina said:
((Sorry I didn't see this, I wasn't tagged or anything so I didn't get a notification ;- ;) )
...☼Chiharu looked at the dress Miyaka was holding up, blinking at it. It was cute, that much was sure, but... she wasn't sure how it'd look on her. Her eyes went down to the plain white dress she was wearing, thinking how this kind of thing seemed to fit her current appearence best, but maybe since Miyaka was so excited about it, it wouldn't hurt to humor her☼...

"I-I dunno, I've never worn anything like that before..."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
Rini looked at the outfit that was chosen, it certainly wasnt clothes she was used to wearing, "Its cute" she said with a smile as she examined it, she wasnt sure if it would suit her but oh well, she could still try it out she supposed.
@Lumina
"Well ladies, now no one will bother us in these clothes, were drop dead hot in these outfits." she said from the dimly lit dressing room. Gathering more things, she decided to make a pile of bags near the door. "IF he returns, make sure he carries those back to the dorms. Incase I cannot." she asked her friends. "Now we hunt for food." she cheered to her less than enthused friends. Her main concern about changing clothes, was to make them stand out enough that whatever wrecked the world, will not try to wreck them. But she had the feeling her trying to put her positive shine on the situation was not working. "Who needs some make up?" she asked as she gathered the cosmetics on the overturned counter. Money was strewn behind the counter, left alone and sad. Tempted to take some, she thought better of it. She had money. Her many schemes had left her comfortable in the monetary sense. Writing down the name of the store, she wrote a check for the estimated cost of everything she looted, and put it in her cotton candy scented envelope, and slid it under the managers door, along with a note explaining the sudden loss of merch. "So what are we hungry for?" she asked her posse.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we could learn it now. if you want''
Elaena blinked "We can?" she nodded "Alright" she said excited to learn it,

Mayyflower said:
"Nope" he says
"Oh, okay" she said almost looking relieved that she didnt make her friend uncomfortable. she then finished dressing her wound

Nonalaka said:
Ariel shook her head "W-Well not really, just my throat hurts a little" she said quietly as she looked down at the chains on her wrists.
The woman got up slowly and walked over to her the chains on her wrists disapering before she hugged Ariel gently. "I told them to not hurt you." She said quietly as she held afield head to her chest and sighed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." He said with a slight frown

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko tilted her head and looked at him "are you alright?" she ask's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The woman got up slowly and walked over to her the chains on her wrists disapering before she hugged Ariel gently. "I told them to not hurt you." She said quietly as she held afield head to her chest and sighed

[/QUOTE]
Ariel felt somewhat relieved that this woman didnt seem dangerous "Where am I? Who are you?" she asked quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel felt somewhat relieved that this woman didnt seem dangerous "Where am I? Who are you?" she asked quietly.
"Where in a refugee camp for angels..... And I'm your grandmother." She said softly to Ariel as she held onto Ariel her two sets of soft warm angel wings curling around her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine." He said feeling just sloghtly hurt about how cold this woman was about his kindness

[/QUOTE]
"you don't look fine..." she said quietly and rested her head on the table, her mouth covered by her arm.

LunaCrosby said:
"you don't look fine..." she said quietly and rested her head on the table, her mouth covered by her arm.
"Are you alright?" He asked before figuring he should awnser her before she awnsered him. "It hurts how truthful you are about people probably taking advantage of my kindness that's whats wrong." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Are you alright?" He asked before figuring he should awnser her before she awnsered him. "It hurts how truthful you are about people probably taking advantage of my kindness that's whats wrong." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I don't want to lie to anyone, I feel like If I lie the other person will get mad and leave" she say's.

(brb)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, okay" she said almost looking relieved that she didnt make her friend uncomfortable. she then finished dressing her wound
"I like your house" he says looking around the living room

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't want to lie to anyone, I feel like If I lie the other person will get mad and leave" she say's.
(brb)
"I know that feeling, but you are right im guessing by how you said it is have to say I've probably been used in the past then." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I didnt." Jasper said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven just stared at him. "Right okay" she says looking around again "why are we here?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Raven just stared at him. "Right okay" she says looking around again "why are we here?" She asks
Jasper just shrugged before actually making it sunny for once instead of cloudy. "No reason." He said sodtly to jee

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Where in a refugee camp for angels..... And I'm your grandmother." She said softly to Ariel as she held onto Ariel her two sets of soft warm angel wings curling around her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel looked at the woman "My Grandmother?...Why am I here? Why did I get taken from my mommy and daddy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back