• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Started happening at the Amusement park" she says clearly
Ayen tilted his head and nodded "But that's not what i asked, how far ahead in time are these visions?" he asked again as a book came floating into the room.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head and nodded "But that's not what i asked, how far ahead in time are these visions?" he asked again as a book came floating into the room.
Rin sighed. "The farthest i've seen was to next week, I haven't tried to see farther" she says

Lumina said:
Chiharu grinned, adjusting the bear so she could better see the TV again. She did love horror movies, but no matter how many times she watched horror movies the jumpscares would always get her, even if she wasn't scared. "This should be fun, it's been a while since I've sat down and just watched a movie." She hugged the bear out of excitement and anticipation.
Jojo leaned back against the wall as he waited for the movie to start while chuckling to himself "This one is a bit under rated but at the same time loses quaity about half way through." he said happily as he watched the screen

((Time skip?))

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "The farthest i've seen was to next week, I haven't tried to see farther" she says
Ayen nods then pulled her onto his lap before grabbing the book, which was big enough to have a full sized picture of their faces on each page, and opening it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see..''
*She said as she continued to walk beside Nanami*

''well, thats good that you still play your...your uh..''

*Her voice trailed off not knowing what instrument she played*

''uhh...wait, what do you play?''

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami laughed and turned around, soon walking backwards as she smiled at her and placed a finger of her lips?...

"It's a secret. You'll see when we get to the festival~ We're almost there!"

tumblr_nomevd9wEv1uubpbso1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nods then pulled her onto his lap before grabbing the book, which was big enough to have a full sized picture of their faces on each page, and opening it.
"What are you doing now?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami laughed and turned around, soon walking backwards as she smiled at her and placed a finger of her lips?...
"It's a secret. You'll see when we get to the festival~ We're almost there!"

tumblr_nomevd9wEv1uubpbso1_500.gif
''alrighty~''

*She replied as she smiled back while walking with her* (that gif makes it so suspicious from the CS o-o)

Mayyflower said:
"What are you doing now?" she asks
Ayen looked down at her "Well, i'm trying to figure out exactly which far seeing ability you have." he said as he flipped a page.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty~''
*She replied as she smiled back while walking with her* (that gif makes it so suspicious from the CS o-o)

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami giggled and spun around before running towards a large building that people were headed in. She glanced at the smaller kids, smiling and waving at them before walking around a little✦...

"This is going to be so fun!"

-----

((
xD Well it's nothing bad yet so it's all good ))

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked down at the book
Ayen chuckled "Unless you ask for my help you won't be able to read this, it's in the only written form of the Fae language." he said teasingly as he flipped another page.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami giggled and spun around before running towards a large building that people were headed in. She glanced at the smaller kids, smiling and waving at them before walking around a little✦...
"This is going to be so fun!"

-----

((
xD Well it's nothing bad yet so it's all good ))
*Fuyumi nodded as she followed Nanami happily*

(yet...i dont trust that word o- o)

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo leaned back against the wall as he waited for the movie to start while chuckling to himself "This one is a bit under rated but at the same time loses quaity about half way through." he said happily as he watched the screen
((Time skip?))
((Yeah xD ))

He was right about the movie. It wasn't too bad. Chiharu could tell when all the jumpscares were coming, too, but of course she had flinched at every one, causing her to sigh and hold on to the bear. She hoped the bear had shielded her enough to were Jojo hadn't seen her flinch, but she doubted it. "Well that was fun."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Unless you ask for my help you won't be able to read this, it's in the only written form of the Fae language." he said teasingly as he flipped another page.
Rin rolled her eyes. "Als ob...Warum muss ich auf dem Schoß sitzen?" she asks randomly

Lumina said:
((Yeah xD ))
He was right about the movie. It wasn't too bad. Chiharu could tell when all the jumpscares were coming, too, but of course she had flinched at every one, causing her to sigh and hold on to the bear. She hoped the bear had shielded her enough to were Jojo hadn't seen her flinch, but she doubted it. "Well that was fun."
Jojo smiled as the movie ended then looked back to her "Want to watch the second one?" he asked as he smirked at her "little miss flinch alot~" he said teasingly as he stood up.

Mayyflower said:
Rin rolled her eyes. "Als ob...Warum muss ich auf dem Schoß sitzen?" she asks randomly
Ayen sighed and looked down at her "Well, you need to sit in my lap because if i have you here then i can make sure you're not running away with some boy." he said teasingly as he poked her cheek "Now enough with Germanic."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi nodded as she followed Nanami happily*
(yet...i dont trust that word o- o)

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami gazed at all the other musicians, stopping to hear and watch a few of them play. She mostly stopped by those who played classical type music, but there were one or two rock musicians she stopped by. She spoke as watched one of them play Symphony No. 5 composed by Beethoven?...

"I love classical music! What kind of music do you like Fuyumi?"

tumblr_ntv2a3JGKc1qfxyxno3_540.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami gazed at all the other musicians, stopping to hear and watch a few of them play. She mostly stopped by those who played classical type music, but there were one or two rock musicians she stopped by. She spoke as watched one of them play Symphony No. 5 composed by Beethoven?...
"I love classical music! What kind of music do you like Fuyumi?"

tumblr_ntv2a3JGKc1qfxyxno3_540.gif
''hm...i dont have a specific taste but...i just listen to whatever sounds good too me''

*She replied before turning her head over to a band of musicians and heard them play and smiled as she just listened to them*

''oh...hm, this one sounds nice''

[media]

[/media]

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked down at her "Well, you need to sit in my lap because if i have you here then i can make sure you're not running away with some boy." he said teasingly as he poked her cheek "Now enough with Germanic."
Rin smiled a little. " ok bien, mais je sais trop Français" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled a little. " ok bien, mais je sais trop Français" she says
Ayen sighed and looked at her "I take it your mother took her time to teach you french as well?" he asked before looking over his shoulder.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked at her "I take it your mother took her time to teach you french as well?" he asked before looking over his shoulder.
Rin shook her head. "I taught myself" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "I taught myself" she says
Ayen looked back at her and chuckled nervously "Of all the things you could of gotten from me, why did it have to be the knack for picking up languages! why not just my smarta...." he cleared his throat "Well, anyways, are you, by chance, also a bookworm?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at her and chuckled nervously "Of all the things you could of gotten from me, why did it have to be the knack for picking up languages! why not just my smarta...." he cleared his throat "Well, anyways, are you, by chance, also a bookworm?"
Rin tilted her head. "I don't read all the time but I like to" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "I don't read all the time but I like to" she says
Ayen nodded then patted her head "Then maybe you ended up with the mind of a Fae, you'd much rather be outside, wouldn't you?" he asked curiously

((Good Night~))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then patted her head "Then maybe you ended up with the mind of a Fae, you'd much rather be outside, wouldn't you?" he asked curiously
((Good Night~))
Rin nods. "Yea" she says looking down at the book again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back