• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Okay and Harper's new appearance is richiyo Shirakiin)
Harper woke up and hugged him back. "Morning" she says sleepily
Hiro smiled softly at her with a smile that could melt butter. "Good morning my sweet angel..." He said softly, nuzzling her nose.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro smiled softly at her with a smile that could melt butter. "Good morning my sweet angel..." He said softly, nuzzling her nose.
Harper smiled and pecked his lips. "Sleep well?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
((@WeirdPrincess however, I think their gonna need a push to hang out again after that awkward moment they had on the Ferris Wheel...))
(( xD Sure, Ren and Saki can hang out again. She's at the beach but I think I can send someone else that Saki knows to talk to Ren about hanging out ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and nodded as he took a bite of the cupcake. He spoke♅...
“ It's so good~ ”

-----------------------------

...ΨKenji nodded his head and smiled as he manifested a large rug, filled with food infront of them. He spoke as he picked up a sandwichΨ...

“ Take as much as you want~ ”

----------------------------

...♆Kuroh continued to watch the waves, soon talking♆...

“ It's so peaceful~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded in agreement before she smiled and looked down at her belly and back to the ocean*

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Shhh"
Ayen smiled down at her then poked her cheek "Just like a princess that doesn't want to hear her tutor." he said teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled down at her then poked her cheek "Just like a princess that doesn't want to hear her tutor." he said teasingly
Rin wrapped her arms around ayens neck gently and sat there

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ It's so good~ ”

...ΨKenji nodded his head and smiled as he manifested a large rug, filled with food infront of them. He spoke as he picked up a sandwichΨ...

“ It's so peaceful~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka finished the first cupcake, those her cheek was puffed out because she hadn't swallowed it yet and she went to grab another one. She swallow the contents that were in her mouth before taking a bite out of the other cupcake she grabbed, soon speaking❦...

"I should bake more... I might eat all of these because they're really good."

tumblr_nbxwpc35KO1sji7w0o9_250.gif

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh?" She moved her shirt to look at her belly "oh you did, I don't mind" she said as her cheeks remained a bit pink. "Also I'm fine for tickles for today~" she said as she placed her hands over her stomach giggling lightly.
Ilaani looked over at him "Well your here now and everything is fine" she said with a smile before something tugged at her fishing line "Oh? I think I got something" she said happily.

Elaena nodded "Yes, I love to sleep" she said with a smile "I don't really know why I need so much of it though, I think its ability related" she said with a small yawn afterwards.
"It could be~ I wish I could sleep at least a little, I always have trouble going to sleep." Maria admitted and laughed a little. "I never feel tired, I'm always up and just... active."

Mayyflower said:
Rin wrapped her arms around ayens neck gently and sat there
Ayen set the book off to the side then gently hugged her "Rin, know this.... Daddy will always be their for you, I know how it is to be different and cast out, and i never want that for you two." he said softly as he rubbed her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen set the book off to the side then gently hugged her "Rin, know this.... Daddy will always be their for you, I know how it is to be different and cast out, and i never want that for you two." he said softly as he rubbed her back.
Rin sat there and listened. "Thanks daddy" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat there and listened. "Thanks daddy" she says quietly
Ayen shook his head "If you're hurting, or scared and there's nothing i can do about it, or there is and i haven't, then i'm failing as a father." he said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD Sure, Ren and Saki can hang out again. She's at the beach but I think I can send someone else that Saki knows to talk to Ren about hanging out ))
((Sounds like a plan! He's at the courtyard right now...))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded "Yeah, after all, that one guy survived." he said teasingly as he snickered at her while looking at her "Would you even be okay with out that bear?"
As he asked his question, Chiharu subconsciously hugged the bear closer to her, obscuring the tv. "Yes, I'd be fine... its just nice to hug is all." It's not like she was lying, really. The bear was super soft and the perfect size for hugging.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ It's so good~ ”

“ It's so peaceful~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked down at the food, blinking. When did he... how... she didn't really know Kenji could do that. She moved over, sitting down on the rug near the food, looking at the food with a sense of awe. It all looked so good. Could she really just take some? Well, he said she could, so it'd be rude not to. Lumina reached over, grabbing a sandwich, looking at it for a moment before taking a bite. She smiled a bit, enjoying how delicious it was.

"Wow, it's so good~"

TheDragoon said:
Hiro pecked her lips back and winked. "Of course! I was sleeping with you after all~" He said sweetly.
Harper giggled softly and wrapped her arms around him

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "If you're hurting, or scared and there's nothing i can do about it, or there is and i haven't, then i'm failing as a father." he said softly
"I just don't want to feel useless anymore" she says

Lumina said:
As he asked his question, Chiharu subconsciously hugged the bear closer to her, obscuring the tv. "Yes, I'd be fine... its just nice to hug is all." It's not like she was lying, really. The bear was super soft and the perfect size for hugging.
Jojo chuckled and reached over "And yesterday you thought my back was nice to sleep on." he said teasingly as he reached behind the bear and poked her cheek

Mayyflower said:
"I just don't want to feel useless anymore" she says
Ayen sighed "Rin, don't you think for a second that you are useless, you're just a kid right now, so if you want to get past that then you'll have to defeat me." he said nonchalantly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and reached over "And yesterday you thought my back was nice to sleep on." he said teasingly as he reached behind the bear and poked her cheek
Chiharu sighed, scowling a big behind the bear. "Well it was nice. I can't fall asleep on something unless it's really comfortable. It's made camping a pain in the ass." She puffed out her cheek as she felt him poke it.

Lumina said:
Chiharu sighed, scowling a big behind the bear. "Well it was nice. I can't fall asleep on something unless it's really comfortable. It's made camping a pain in the ass." She puffed out her cheek as she felt him poke it.
Jojo chuckled "Maybe all you needed was an over sized muscle man." he teased before frowning when she puffed her cheek out "And if you're going to do that, then i'll just do this." he said deviously before pinching her cheek

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "Maybe all you needed was an over sized muscle man." he teased before frowning when she puffed her cheek out "And if you're going to do that, then i'll just do this." he said deviously before pinching her cheek
Chiharu laughed a bit at his comment. "Yeah, suuure, that's totally what i- hey!" She got cut off by his pinching her cheek. "What're you doing?" She moved the bear away from her face, trying to look at Jojo now to see what was going on.

Mayyflower said:
Harper giggled softly and wrapped her arms around him
Hiro pecked her nose next and cuddled her. "So, what do you want to do today princess...?" He asked teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Rin, don't you think for a second that you are useless, you're just a kid right now, so if you want to get past that then you'll have to defeat me." he said nonchalantly.
"But I am useless, neko's are useless, and then the vampires are too" she says

TheDragoon said:
Hiro pecked her nose next and cuddled her. "So, what do you want to do today princess...?" He asked teasingly.
Harper smiled. "well first things first Ima go downstairs and make breakfast" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back