• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled as the movie ended then looked back to her "Want to watch the second one?" he asked as he smirked at her "little miss flinch alot~" he said teasingly as he stood up.
Chiharu hung her head a bit, knowing now that he had seen her jump. Damnit. He made fun of every little thing. Nothing seemed to slip past him somehow, to her dismay. "Yeah yeah..." it came out as a muffled grumble. "But there's a second one?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and slightly blushed as well "Well, i also hope you don't mind the little love mark i left on it." he said teasingly as he looked into her eyes "And maybe if it's so sensitive i should tickle you from there." he said playfully
"O-Oh?" She moved her shirt to look at her belly "oh you did, I don't mind" she said as her cheeks remained a bit pink. "Also I'm fine for tickles for today~" she said as she placed her hands over her stomach giggling lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus frowned a bit when she said that. "I was so sad... I didn't want to leave you yet..." He said softly.
Ilaani looked over at him "Well your here now and everything is fine" she said with a smile before something tugged at her fishing line "Oh? I think I got something" she said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria just laughed and hugged her back, not minding the sudden hug. She was rather fond of hugs really, if Maria was being honest. They were warm and just so comfortable sometimes, she couldn't resist. "I'm glad you think I'm soft. You sound kind of tired~ Are you always like that?" She asked curiously.
Elaena nodded "Yes, I love to sleep" she said with a smile "I don't really know why I need so much of it though, I think its ability related" she said with a small yawn afterwards.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka spoke before she took the wrapper off of the cupcake before taking a bite out of it, getting a bit of frosting on her nose. Her nose scrunched up before she wiped the frosting off with a napkin❦...
"Enjoy! I hope you like it~"
...♅Akira smiled and nodded as he took a bite of the cupcake. He spoke♅...

“ It's so good~ ”

-----------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, not expecting that answer. A food break? She was fine, she didn't need to eat anything. But, she supposed it wouldn't do any harm to get something in her stomach, just in case.
"A-ah, okay." She looked back up at Kenji, wondering where they might get food at.
...ΨKenji nodded his head and smiled as he manifested a large rug, filled with food infront of them. He spoke as he picked up a sandwichΨ...

“ Take as much as you want~ ”

----------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded before she nuzzled Kuroh's shoulder a little*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh continued to watch the waves, soon talking♆...

“ It's so peaceful~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh?" She moved her shirt to look at her belly "oh you did, I don't mind" she said as her cheeks remained a bit pink. "Also I'm fine for tickles for today~" she said as she placed her hands over her stomach giggling lightly.
Ilaani looked over at him "Well your here now and everything is fine" she said with a smile before something tugged at her fishing line "Oh? I think I got something" she said happily.

Elaena nodded "Yes, I love to sleep" she said with a smile "I don't really know why I need so much of it though, I think its ability related" she said with a small yawn afterwards.
Nexus felt a slight tug on his fishing line as well. "I think I got something as well!" He said happily as he began trying to reel in what he caught.

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled lightly "You're welcome Qir" he said with a smile before finishing off his food as well, "Well since I'll be keeping an eye on you, what do you want to do now?" He asked curiously.
Qir tilted her head for a few moments before smiling and standing up. She tugged at his arm before rushing down the hall and outside into the courtyard.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea" she says looking down at the book again
Ayen smiled and nodded "Well, if you ever want to, and you haven't been moody, i can show you a thing or two about nature." he said as he traced a finger across the page.

Lumina said:
Chiharu hung her head a bit, knowing now that he had seen her jump. Damnit. He made fun of every little thing. Nothing seemed to slip past him somehow, to her dismay. "Yeah yeah..." it came out as a muffled grumble. "But there's a second one?"
Jojo chuckled and nodded "Yeah, after all, that one guy survived." he said teasingly as he snickered at her while looking at her "Would you even be okay with out that bear?"

Nonalaka said:
Roland raised an eyebrow and chuckled "Oh? you are?" he asked playfully as he moved in and nuzzled her nose with his "In that case, I'll have to do something else~" he whispered softly before moving down to her neck and started lightly kissing in.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "Well, if you ever want to, and you haven't been moody, i can show you a thing or two about nature." he said as he traced a finger across the page.
Rin nods. "Sure, nothing with water though" she warns

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Sure, nothing with water though" she warns
Ayen chuckled "It isn't that bad Rin, i mean, on this world it's what most things are mostly made of." he said before ruffling her hair.

Mayyflower said:
(I mean I'm free..)
((Mmk, who do you wanna hang out with?

Mari the Goddess of Plants

Tyler the Fighting Spirit

Ikuto the Stray Cat

Yushido the Leader of the Exceeds

Hiroshima the Kid Hero))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "It isn't that bad Rin, i mean, on this world it's what most things are mostly made of." he said before ruffling her hair.
Rin shook her head. "I don't want to ever touch water" she says

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk, who do you wanna hang out with?
Mari the Goddess of Plants

Tyler the Fighting Spirit

Ikuto the Stray Cat

Yushido the Leader of the Exceeds

Hiroshima the Kid Hero))
(Hiro)

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "I don't want to ever touch water" she says
Ayen sighed and looked at her "Not even snow or ice?" he said before flipping another page.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked at her "Not even snow or ice?" he said before flipping another page.
Rin hummed at the thought. "No, if you were a cat you would understand" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin hummed at the thought. "No, if you were a cat you would understand" she says
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "I've seen plenty of felines jump into water, and thats no joke." he said as he tilted his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "I've seen plenty of felines jump into water, and thats no joke." he said as he tilted his head.
Rin shrugged. "Well I'm not them and your not gonna make me like them" she says

Mayyflower said:
(They were at lexi's and kites house)
((Mmk, btw, Hiro's new appearance is Takumi Usui :3))

Hiro groaned a bit as he woke up. He felt around to find Harper before u his arm found his way around her and he hugged her close with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Well I'm not them and your not gonna make me like them" she says
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Tis a shame then, you may never see the undersea cities then." he said as he flipped then page.

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk, btw, Hiro's new appearance is Takumi Usui :3))
Hiro groaned a bit as he woke up. He felt around to find Harper before u his arm found his way around her and he hugged her close with a smile.
(Okay and Harper's new appearance is richiyo Shirakiin)

Harper woke up and hugged him back. "Morning" she says sleepily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back