• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Is that what he does for fun?" she asks
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "No, that's what he does when he's slacking off instead of doing his training." he said as he snapped his fingers and a surprised yelp could be heard.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "No, that's what he does when he's slacking off instead of doing his training." he said as he snapped his fingers and a surprised yelp could be heard.
"What did you do" she asks looking towards the back door

Mayyflower said:
"What did you do" she asks looking towards the back door
Ayen smiled and stood up "I'm sure it would be funnier to you if you saw it instead." he says while looking at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and stood up "I'm sure it would be funnier to you if you saw it instead." he says while looking at her.
Rin sat back on the couch and covered her face with her hands, closing her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat back on the couch and covered her face with her hands, closing her eyes.
Ayen sighed and knelt down in front of her "In truth i dumped some ice cold water on him." he said softly as he pulled away one of her hands and placed his own over her eye.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and knelt down in front of her "In truth i dumped some ice cold water on him." he said softly as he pulled away one of her hands and placed his own over her eye.
"W-What are you doing" she asks nervously

Mayyflower said:
"W-What are you doing" she asks nervously
Ayen shh'd her as he took a deep breath "Old Fae Magik." he said softly as his hand rippled with purple pink light "It's a temporary fix till i think up something better." he says as he moved his hand to her other eye "It should negate your eyes ability and return it to normal for a day or so." he said as he pulled his hand away.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shh'd her as he took a deep breath "Old Fae Magik." he said softly as his hand rippled with purple pink light "It's a temporary fix till i think up something better." he says as he moved his hand to her other eye "It should negate your eyes ability and return it to normal for a day or so." he said as he pulled his hand away.
Rin shook her head. "Ive already made up my mind" she says standing up "I dont need or want anyones help" she says sternly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "well yeah but still, my belly is sensitive so it felt funny" she said giggling when he poked her.
Before maria was finished her last sentence Elaena was already hugging her "Oh, You are soft" she mumbled sleepily "I must test new friends to see if they are soft, yes" she said with a nod.

"Hmm, well from what I can remember it was really kind of calming y'know?" She said as she casted her own line "Much calmer that the environment I was used to around that time, it was a kind of escape when I would go to places to like this" she said as a small smile crossed her face.

Moriko nodded "After we graduate sounds like a good time to start~" she said happily a tone of excitement sewed through her voice as she thought about it, the flowers around them cycling through different colours as she thought.
Maria just laughed and hugged her back, not minding the sudden hug. She was rather fond of hugs really, if Maria was being honest. They were warm and just so comfortable sometimes, she couldn't resist. "I'm glad you think I'm soft. You sound kind of tired~ Are you always like that?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Ive already made up my mind" she says standing up "I dont need or want anyones help" she says sternly
Ayen shook his head as he stood up "Even gods need help, I've needed help throughout my life, everyone and everything needs help at some point." he said bluntly as he crossed his arms.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head as he stood up "Even gods need help, I've needed help throughout my life, everyone and everything needs help at some point." he said bluntly as he crossed his arms.
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Mom even said its best not to treat it, so if something really bads happens to me, im blaming you" she says rubbing her red eye

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed as he continued continued flipping through the channels and shook his head thinking there was never anything good on anymore, than all the good shows must of just disappeared "Well, i can't seem to find anything good on." he said as he looked back at her and chuckled "And you seem to really like hiding behind that bear," he teased.
Chiharu couldn't really see Jojo, only having moved the bear enough to see the TV. Honestly she hadn't seen anything interesting on TV either. "Well, pop in a movie that you like." She instinctively hugged the bear closer when he mentioned how she liked it. "It's a good shield. Besides... its nice to hug."

Mayyflower said:
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Mom even said its best not to treat it, so if something really bads happens to me, im blaming you" she says rubbing her red eye
Ayen sighed "If anything bad happened to any of you i'd be blaming myself anyways." he said as he placed a hand on his face before looking down at her "But besides that, Fae Magik can only harm if it was intended to, that was a cancellation spell, at worst it would just put you back where you were naturally." he said before looking towards the kitchen "Want some chocolate milk?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu couldn't really see Jojo, only having moved the bear enough to see the TV. Honestly she hadn't seen anything interesting on TV either. "Well, pop in a movie that you like." She instinctively hugged the bear closer when he mentioned how she liked it. "It's a good shield. Besides... its nice to hug."
Jojo chuckled and looked back at her "Are you sure you want to watch something i like? you don't mind to much action, gore, or horror right?" he asked teasingly as he stood up and walked over and looked at the movies he had.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "If anything bad happened to any of you i'd be blaming myself anyways." he said as he placed a hand on his face before looking down at her "But besides that, Fae Magik can only harm if it was intended to, that was a cancellation spell, at worst it would just put you back where you were naturally." he said before looking towards the kitchen "Want some chocolate milk?"
"No thank you, Id rather be blind then go against my visions, bad things can happen if I did that, which I did" she says "I seen it happen to my friends" she says

Mayyflower said:
"No thank you, Id rather be blind then go against my visions, bad things can happen if I did that, which I did" she says "I seen it happen to my friends" she says
Ayen sighed and sat down again before rubbing his chin and looking at her "Tell me, how far ahead are these visions?" he said as he started to tap his chin looking like he was thinking.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked back at her "Are you sure you want to watch something i like? you don't mind to much action, gore, or horror right?" he asked teasingly as he stood up and walked over and looked at the movies he had.
Chiharu shook her head, the only indicator being the bear shook a little bit as well. "No of course not! I love those kinds of movies, actually." She internally sighed a breath of relief that their movie interests aligned. "I'll be happy to watch anything you put on."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and sat down again before rubbing his chin and looking at her "Tell me, how far ahead are these visions?" he said as he started to tap his chin looking like he was thinking.
"Started happening at the Amusement park" she says clearly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...so how long have you played music?''
*Fuyumi asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami thought for a moment before speaking as she moved the case to her side✦...

"Since I was little... I think maybe 5 or 6? My mom taught me some stuff before she passed and I got lessons from someone else."

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head, the only indicator being the bear shook a little bit as well. "No of course not! I love those kinds of movies, actually." She internally sighed a breath of relief that their movie interests aligned. "I'll be happy to watch anything you put on."
Jojo chuckled as he pulled out a horror movie and looked back at her "Okay, more fun for us then." he said as he put the movie in then walked over to sit back onto the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami thought for a moment before speaking as she moved the case to her side✦...
"Since I was little... I think maybe 5 or 6? My mom taught me some stuff before she passed and I got lessons from someone else."
''ah...i see..''

*She said as she continued to walk beside Nanami*

''well, thats good that you still play your...your uh..''

*Her voice trailed off not knowing what instrument she played*

''uhh...wait, what do you play?''

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled as he pulled out a horror movie and looked back at her "Okay, more fun for us then." he said as he put the movie in then walked over to sit back onto the bed.
Chiharu grinned, adjusting the bear so she could better see the TV again. She did love horror movies, but no matter how many times she watched horror movies the jumpscares would always get her, even if she wasn't scared. "This should be fun, it's been a while since I've sat down and just watched a movie." She hugged the bear out of excitement and anticipation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back