• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head then gently picked her up and cradled her "What visions?" he asked softly
"I can see things before it happens" she says before uncovering her eyes, one eye white and the other red

Mayyflower said:
"I can see things before it happens" she says before uncovering her eyes, one eye white and the other red
Ayen tilted his head and looked into her eyes "That's odd." he said as he walked down the stairs then made his way to the living room and sat on the couch "From what i remember that's not a vampire power." he said while shaking his head "Not even old Vlad had that."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head and looked into her eyes "That's odd." he said as he walked down the stairs then made his way to the living room and sat on the couch "From what i remember that's not a vampire power." he said while shaking his head "Not even old Vlad had that."
Rin closed her eyes tightly. "What does it mean" she asks hugging ayen tightly

Mayyflower said:
Rin closed her eyes tightly. "What does it mean" she asks hugging ayen tightly
Ayen hugged her back "It maybe from your Fae blood, or maybe a mixture of all the different things you are." he said as he gently rubbed her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back "It maybe from your Fae blood, or maybe a mixture of all the different things you are." he said as he gently rubbed her head.
"I don't want it" she whimpered. "If all that is making me blind then I don't want it" she says

Mayyflower said:
"I don't want it" she whimpered. "If all that is making me blind then I don't want it" she says
Ayen slightly frowned and started rubbing her back "Rin, right now, right now i know how you feel, but the only thing that could make it stop is mastering it." he said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods slowly. "Oh okay" she says giving him a sad smile back
Axel went outside, summoning his bike. He checked to see if Kotori would see him off. He was planning to ask her out on a date when he got back.

TheDragoon said:
Axel went outside, summoning his bike. He checked to see if Kotori would see him off. He was planning to ask her out on a date when he got back.
Kotori walked outside and smiled at him. "Bye for now" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned and started rubbing her back "Rin, right now, right now i know how you feel, but the only thing that could make it stop is mastering it." he said quietly.
"I don't want to" she says squeezing her eyes shut

Mayyflower said:
Kotori walked outside and smiled at him. "Bye for now" she says
Axel smiled softly at her and pecked her cheek. "Well... How about we go out sometime once I get back? But as... More than friends..." He said softly with a blush.

Mayyflower said:
"I don't want to" she says squeezing her eyes shut
Ayen smiled and nodded "Then i'll give you the option i wish i had all that time ago." he said as he sighed "Rin, the other option is for me to seal off most of your power, in essence, you'd become a normal girl." he says as he stops rubbing her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "Is there something wrong?" he asked as he lowered her to eye level "It's not like anyone else is going to see your stomach besides me." he said teasingly as he poked where he nipped.
Dakota blushed lightly "well yeah but still, my belly is sensitive so it felt funny" she said giggling when he poked her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria blinked a few times before smiling at her, "You can still have a hug if you want. I'm not against those~" She said and laughed a little.
Before maria was finished her last sentence Elaena was already hugging her "Oh, You are soft" she mumbled sleepily "I must test new friends to see if they are soft, yes" she said with a nod.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus just decided to get started by dropping his line into the clear water. "So, umm... What was it like fishing when you were little?" He asked her.
"Hmm, well from what I can remember it was really kind of calming y'know?" She said as she casted her own line "Much calmer that the environment I was used to around that time, it was a kind of escape when I would go to places to like this" she said as a small smile crossed her face.

Roman said:
"Cool! Maybe we can do it around... Hmm... Maybe after we graduate?" Cecil asked. "Sounds good to me~ How about you?~"
Moriko nodded "After we graduate sounds like a good time to start~" she said happily a tone of excitement sewed through her voice as she thought about it, the flowers around them cycling through different colours as she thought.

TheDragoon said:
Axel smiled softly at her and pecked her cheek. "Well... How about we go out sometime once I get back? But as... More than friends..." He said softly with a blush.
Kotori smiled and blushes. "Sounds like a plan" she says before pecking him back on the cheek

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded "Then i'll give you the option i wish i had all that time ago." he said as he sighed "Rin, the other option is for me to seal off most of your power, in essence, you'd become a normal girl." he says as he stops rubbing her back.
"I don't want to be a 'normal' girl" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "well yeah but still, my belly is sensitive so it felt funny" she said giggling when he poked her.
Before maria was finished her last sentence Elaena was already hugging her "Oh, You are soft" she mumbled sleepily "I must test new friends to see if they are soft, yes" she said with a nod.

"Hmm, well from what I can remember it was really kind of calming y'know?" She said as she casted her own line "Much calmer that the environment I was used to around that time, it was a kind of escape when I would go to places to like this" she said as a small smile crossed her face.

Moriko nodded "After we graduate sounds like a good time to start~" she said happily a tone of excitement sewed through her voice as she thought about it, the flowers around them cycling through different colours as she thought.
Nexus smiled and nodded. "That sounds nice... These last few days have been stressful, but I was glad that I could spend them with you." He said happily, waiting for a nibble on his line.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled and slightly blushed as well "Well, i also hope you don't mind the little love mark i left on it." he said teasingly as he looked into her eyes "And maybe if it's so sensitive i should tickle you from there." he said playfully

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled and blushes. "Sounds like a plan" she says before pecking him back on the cheek
Axel blushed and smiled more. He quickly hugged her before putting on his helmet, waving her off, then driving off at sonic speeds.

TheDragoon said:
Axel blushed and smiled more. He quickly hugged her before putting on his helmet, waving her off, then driving off at sonic speeds.
Kotori smiled and waved back before he drove off.

Mayyflower said:
"I don't want to be a 'normal' girl" she says
Ayen sighed "Well, as close to normal you can be with the family we have, but i'm trying to give you options Rin." he said with some worry in his voice.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Well, as close to normal you can be with the family we have, but i'm trying to give you options Rin." he said with some worry in his voice.
"If I have tone a 'normal' girl then I'll be a blind girl with my powers" she says opening her eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled and nodded. "That sounds nice... These last few days have been stressful, but I was glad that I could spend them with you." He said happily, waiting for a nibble on his line.
Ilaani smiled at him "I'm glad too" she said with a nod "and I'm glad you're okay, a few days ago I was convinced that you were a goner, I dunno what I would have done if it were true..." she said softly as she looked into the water.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled at him "I'm glad too" she said with a nod "and I'm glad you're okay, a few days ago I was convinced that you were a goner, I dunno what I would have done if it were true..." she said softly as she looked into the water.
Nexus frowned a bit when she said that. "I was so sad... I didn't want to leave you yet..." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
"If I have to be a 'normal' girl then I'll be a blind girl with my powers" she says opening her eyes
Ayen nodded "Again, if we train it you could just turn it off and keep your sight more than likely." he said as he looked into her eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Again, if we train it you could just turn it off and keep your sight more than likely." he said as he looked into her eyes.
Rin sighed. "Where's mommy?" she asks quietly

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Where's mommy?" she asks quietly
Ayen looked down at her "Upstairs in mommy and daddy's room." he said as he rubbed her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back