• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he reached out and placed a hand on her cheek "Then please correct me." he whispered deviously
Amaya shook her head. "I already let go of you" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Get brother" she says looking at axel. "The one I was talking to" she says
Axel had a blank face for a few seconds before it suddenly hit him like a cannon ball. "O-Oh..." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I already let go of you" she says
Ayen smirked then sighed as he rolled back onto his side "Well then...." he said quietly "What to do, what to do now?" he said as he looked up at the ceiling.

TheDragoon said:
Axel had a blank face for a few seconds before it suddenly hit him like a cannon ball. "O-Oh..." He said.
(Her)

Kotori nods. "Well we don't need the pain killers anymore, unless your still hurting somewhere" she says

Origami grabbed an apple. "well I'll be out back in the ship if you need me" she says before taking a bite and walking to the back door

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked then sighed as he rolled back onto his side "Well then...." he said quietly "What to do, what to do now?" he said as he looked up at the ceiling.
Amaya shrugged. "You wanted to get up so go ahead" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "You wanted to get up so go ahead" she says
Ayen sighed and looked over at her "From loving and warm to ice cold." he said as he sat up and looked down at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked over at her "From loving and warm to ice cold." he said as he sat up and looked down at her.
"Well" she says crossing her arms over her chest

Mayyflower said:
(Her)
Kotori nods. "Well we don't need the pain killers anymore, unless your still hurting somewhere" she says

Origami grabbed an apple. "well I'll be out back in the ship if you need me" she says before taking a bite and walking to the back door
Axel sighed. "I'll just grab some food and head back home." He said with a sad smile, sorry that he had to leave Kotori.

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed. "I'll just grab some food and head back home." He said with a sad smile, sorry that he had to leave Kotori.
Kotori nods slowly. "Oh okay" she says giving him a sad smile back

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he looked down "I'm sorry." he said softly as he looked at her.
"There's nothing to be sorry for" she says with a yawn

Rin woke up and groaned and covered her eyes before getting up and using the wall for support to walk downstairs

Mayyflower said:
"There's nothing to be sorry for" she says with a yawn
Rin woke up and groaned and covered her eyes before getting up and using the wall for support to walk downstairs
Ayen nodded before getting out of bed and getting dressed "Well, it sounds like Rin is up again, i'll see if shes any better now." he said as he walked towards the door.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded before getting out of bed and getting dressed "Well, it sounds like Rin is up again, i'll see if shes any better now." he said as he walked towards the door.
Rin almost fell down the stairs. "Woah" she mumbles

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Nope never" she said as she looked over at him "though I always assumed that if people called something like that it was like, difficult to eat?" She shrugged "I guess you learn something new everyday" she said with a giggle.
Moriko smiled happily at him as the flowers around them changed colour with her mood "Id like that~"
"Cool! Maybe we can do it around... Hmm... Maybe after we graduate?" Cecil asked. "Sounds good to me~ How about you?~"

Jennete said:
Assana:*she runs around looking for Daddy on her motor bike, sensing that Miyuki was now in Fae... and she knew exactly what she was going to try and do there*
tumblr_nnsw5snA8S1sbww7co1_500.gif

@Roman ((is he still evil... I wanna meet evil Roman...))
(( Still evil~ ))

Roman sighed as he stood outside of an destroyed building, staring down at the survivors of the wreckage he caused. "That's just.. What's the word... Whatever. I think it's just a waste of time for you all to cling on to life when it's out of reach. Y'know?" he asked. Roman then grinned, still staring the men and women.

tumblr_msh180Buc01seynrco1_500.gif

"I think it's time I finish what I started and move on~ But if I do that, then I can't torture you..." he told the,, before swinging a arm, jumping around a little.

tumblr_lsaz0tOUhQ1qg2c1so1_500.gif

"You know what? Forget it." Roman then raised his hand and pointed it at the people, causing them to all run away. "Where are you going?~ I didn't kill you yet!~" He yelled, before shooting them all in the back with a beam of energy. "Goodbye~"

Mayyflower said:
Rin kept her eyes shut. "I got this dad" she says
Ayen shook his head "If i wouldn't even try to help then what sort of father would i be?" he said as he held his hand close to her in case she fell.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "If i wouldn't even try to help then what sort of father would i be?" he said as he held his hand close to her in case she fell.
"Ima go blind" she sighs

Mayyflower said:
"Ima go blind" she sighs
Ayen tilted his head "Why would you do that? if all else falls i could awaken some of your other blood." he said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back