• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the cupcakes and smiled as he looked back towards Asuka, pointing towards the cupcakes♅...
“ Wow, those look awesome~ Can I take one?~ ”

------------------

...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and replied as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ You're more than welcome~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh soon found a clear space and proceeded to walk over to it, taking a seat on the sand. He replied as he did so♆...

“ That sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and smiled before she spoke, soon picking up a cupcake❦...

"Of course you can! I did make them for both of us~"

tumblr_n0k4yfihuw1re27wxo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''of course! who doesnt?''
*She replied with a giggle. Music was something she could either listen to or create whenever she was bored or upset to calm her mood*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami laughed and shrugged her shoulders before speaking✦...

"I don't know! Maybe you could be deaf or something."

TheDragoon said:
Axel waved with his not broken arm. "Umm... Hi." He said plainly.
"Hi..." She says shyly

Kotori looked over at origami and then to axel. "She's shy, but origami do you think you can heal him?" She asks

Origami nods "sure" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Hi..." She says shyly
Kotori looked over at origami and then to axel. "She's shy, but origami do you think you can heal him?" She asks

Origami nods "sure" she says
Axel nodded. "I see... So you were the one Kotori was talking about. I would appreciate it if you could heal me." He told her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya groaned. "Nooooo" she says with a chuckle
Ayen chuckled "And how might you keep me in bed then?" he asked playfully as he smirked at her.

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "I see... So you were the one Kotori was talking about. I would appreciate it if you could heal me." He told her.
Origami nods and went over to him and placed a hand over his chest and started healing him

Kotori finished cooking and set the plate on the table. "You can eat it when she's done" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "And how might you keep me in bed then?" he asked playfully as he smirked at her.
Amaya wrapped her arms around him and then tightened her grip around him. "I'll hold you down" she says playfully

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods and went over to him and placed a hand over his chest and started healing him
Kotori finished cooking and set the plate on the table. "You can eat it when she's done" she says
Axel could feel his broken arm and leg healing. "Ngh... Thanks..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Axel could feel his broken arm and leg healing. "Ngh... Thanks..." He said softly.
Origami nods. "Your welcome" she says as she finished

Kotori smiled and watched silently

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "Your welcome" she says as she finished
Kotori smiled and watched silently
Axel just waited for his limbs to be healed so that he could remove his bandages.

Nonalaka said:
"Wait what?" Colin said as he turned around to look at her but she was already leaving "W-Where are you going?!" He called out but she was already gone. Colin leaned back on his chair and sighed lightly, she was in his hands now? He didn't agree to babysit this girl, what if something happened to her under his watch? The world could end? Colin then looked at the star trinket, examining it as he twirled it around in his hand, letting out a sigh he rubbed the side of his neck and sat forward again his gaze turning to Qir "I guess I'll be looking after you from now on then huh" he said as he placed the trinket in his pocket, she couldn't be too much of a handful right?
Qirf finished her food and looked at Colin. She cleared her throat and opened her mouth only for a tin squeak to come out. She tried again. "T-tha...nk...y-you..." She managed before smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Axel just waited for his limbs to be healed so that he could remove his bandages.
Kotori smiled. "feel better?" She asks

Origami yawned. "Anyways I have you heard anything about yoshino?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head. "No, not really, but I did a lot of fishing when I was little." He said after he finished setting up his rod and he began baiting his hook.
"Oh, I see, so this is your first time fishing in a while huh" she said as she continued to set up the rod mumbling a little to herself "I don't remember how to do this" she said quietly to herself as she fumbled a little finally setting up the rod and baiting it smiling to herself "There!~"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed a bit more into the kiss as he moved his other hand to her side then lifted her up before pulling out of the kiss and smiling up at her "There, now, for once, you can be taller than me." he said playfully.
Dakota laughed when she was lifted "There's nothing wrong with being short" she said jokingly pouting "Except if you need something from the top shelf" she said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and smiled before she spoke, soon picking up a cupcake❦...

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked up one of the cupcakes♅...

“ Oh, in that case don't mind if I do~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him for a moment longer, still smiling, until she realized she was staring, and dropped her gaze to her hands.
"S-so, what's next in training?"
...ΨKenji continued to smile at Lumina, shortly before he noticed that he was staring. He looked away and replied to his, his eyes focusing on the skyΨ...

“ W-well.. let's take a quick food break~ ”

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon sat next to Kuroh and smiled as she leaned on him a little*
''the ocean looks nice...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he smiled, his eyes focusing on the waves of the ocean before them♆...

“ Yeah~ It's calming~ ”

((( Going to sleep, I'll be back in around 7-8 hours~ )))

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled. "feel better?" She asks
Origami yawned. "Anyways I have you heard anything about yoshino?" She asks
Axel began undoing his bandages, revealing his tough body. Not as tough as Jojo, but pretty tough. He flexed his muscle to check. "I think I'm fine now." He said. "I don't know any girl named Yoshino tho... Kotori mentioned her I believe."

Metaphysics said:
Qirf finished her food and looked at Colin. She cleared her throat and opened her mouth only for a tin squeak to come out. She tried again. "T-tha...nk...y-you..." She managed before smiling.
Colin chuckled lightly "You're welcome Qir" he said with a smile before finishing off his food as well, "Well since I'll be keeping an eye on you, what do you want to do now?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see, so this is your first time fishing in a while huh" she said as she continued to set up the rod mumbling a little to herself "I don't remember how to do this" she said quietly to herself as she fumbled a little finally setting up the rod and baiting it smiling to herself "There!~"
Dakota laughed when she was lifted "There's nothing wrong with being short" she said jokingly pouting "Except if you need something from the top shelf" she said with a laugh.
Nexus smiled and beamed at her. "Great job! Now, do wanna use a lure? Or do you think we don't need them?" He asked her, showing a box full of lures, his eyes widening when they saw a black box. He quickly closed it and sweat dropped. "H-Hey, you know what, who needs lures... Right?" He said nervously.

TheDragoon said:
Axel began undoing his bandages, revealing his tough body. Not as tough as Jojo, but pretty tough. He flexed his muscle to check. "I think I'm fine now." He said. "I don't know any girl named Yoshino tho... Kotori mentioned her I believe."
Origami nods. "Okay" she says

Kotori blushed when axel blushed before looking at origami. "Haven't heard from Von yet" she say

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled and beamed at her. "Great job! Now, do wanna use a lure? Or do you think we don't need them?" He asked her, showing a box full of lures, his eyes widening when they saw a black box. He quickly closed it and sweat dropped. "H-Hey, you know what, who needs lures... Right?" He said nervously.
Ilaani shrugged "Uhm, I don't know honestly, you'd know more than me" she said as she looked in the lure box which was then quickly shut by nexus the snap of the box closing causing her to jump a little, she blinked a few times "Okay no lures then" she said as she looked at Nexus with a confused expression in reaction to his sudden odd behaviour

WeirdPrincess said:

...✦Nanami laughed and shrugged her shoulders before speaking✦...

"I don't know! Maybe you could be deaf or something."
''im not deaf!''

*She said as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked up one of the cupcakes♅...

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Oh, in that case don't mind if I do~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

------------------------

...ΨKenji continued to smile at Lumina, shortly before he noticed that he was staring. He looked away and replied to his, his eyes focusing on the skyΨ...

“ W-well.. let's take a quick food break~ ”

-----------------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he smiled, his eyes focusing on the waves of the ocean before them♆...

“ Yeah~ It's calming~ ”

((( Going to sleep, I'll be back in around 7-8 hours~ )))

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi nodded before she nuzzled Kuroh's shoulder a little*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya wrapped her arms around him and then tightened her grip around him. "I'll hold you down" she says playfully
Ayen chuckled "Ohh, tempting, but will you do anything else?" he asked as he smiled at her and licked his lips.

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled "I know, i know," he said playfully "But i can always have you looking up to me~" he said jokingly before nuzzling against her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back