• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed her head on his chest, breathing heavily
Ayen breathed heavily as well as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled a blanket over them

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded before she began putting the frosting on the cupcakes, which didn't take all that long, and then put a tiny bit of red sprinkles on each one. When Asuka was finished, she gestured her hand out towards them and spoke, now smiling❦...
"Tada! Finished red velvet cupcakes for you to try~"

View attachment 173983

...✦Nanami walked out of Fuyumi's room and down the stairs before walking out of the mansion, now headed towards the park. She bounced a little as they walked there, really excited that she was going to the music festival. Nanami turned her head and looked back at her as she spoke✦...

"Do you ever listen to music, Fuyumi?"
''of course! who doesnt?''

*She replied with a giggle. Music was something she could either listen to or create whenever she was bored or upset to calm her mood*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed. "I know it's fine" she says before looking at the time. "Origami should be home soon" she says
Axel blushed more, realizing Kotori wasn't getting off him.

TheDragoon said:
Axel blushed more, realizing Kotori wasn't getting off him.
Kotori's eyes widen before warping to the dresser, blushing badly. "Sorry" she says her hands on her cheeks

Mayyflower said:
Kotori's eyes widen before warping to the dresser, blushing badly. "Sorry" she says her hands on her cheeks
Axel chuckled and sat up. "It's alright, where's my wheelchair?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes and nods. "I do" she says quietly, purring softly
Ayen smiled and nodded as he continued rubbing her back "Too bad we can't stay like this." he said softly as he looked up at the ceiling.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nodded as he continued rubbing her back "Too bad we can't stay like this." he said softly as he looked up at the ceiling.
Amaya groaned. "I wish we could" she sighs

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly at Asuka's reaction and replied, a smile soon forming on his face♅...
“ Ah, I see~ I look forward to tasting it~ ”

duty___jealous__son_hak__x_reader__by_lampareyna-d8ytrsm_zps2uw1qtjj.png

--------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked towards the sky once moreΨ...

“ You don't need to express it, words alone are enough, as is your presence~ ”

-------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and looked around, soon replying♆...

“ So what do you want to do now that we're at the beach?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave a small laugh, still smiling at him.

"You flatter me. Thank you."

She had never really known what it was like to have someone make her this happy, until right now.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori warped his wheelchair into the room and next to the bed
Axel slowly slid his way into the chair. "Ow... Ow! Ow!" He helped a bit as he lowered himself in. He then sighed with relief once he was inside. "I'm a bit hungry..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Axel slowly slid his way into the chair. "Ow... Ow! Ow!" He helped a bit as he lowered himself in. He then sighed with relief once he was inside. "I'm a bit hungry..." He said.
Kotori blinked before nodding. "Okay" she says before pushing him to the kitchen. "What would you like?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blinked before nodding. "Okay" she says before pushing him to the kitchen. "What would you like?" She asks
Axel did a light shrug. "I dunno, I'll like anything as long as you make it." He said honestly.

Metaphysics said:
Arc raised an eyebrow. "Well...yes...given time she can...however she's also a special case because if she dies..." She moved her finger across her throat. "That's what happens...Also good luck when her mind starts to mature." She said before giving him a star shaped trinket. "I leave her in your hands." She said swiftly before disappearing.
"Wait what?" Colin said as he turned around to look at her but she was already leaving "W-Where are you going?!" He called out but she was already gone. Colin leaned back on his chair and sighed lightly, she was in his hands now? He didn't agree to babysit this girl, what if something happened to her under his watch? The world could end? Colin then looked at the star trinket, examining it as he twirled it around in his hand, letting out a sigh he rubbed the side of his neck and sat forward again his gaze turning to Qir "I guess I'll be looking after you from now on then huh" he said as he placed the trinket in his pocket, she couldn't be too much of a handful right?

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded before she began putting the frosting on the cupcakes, which didn't take all that long, and then put a tiny bit of red sprinkles on each one. When Asuka was finished, she gestured her hand out towards them and spoke, now smiling❦...
"Tada! Finished red velvet cupcakes for you to try~"

View attachment 173983
...♅Akira looked down at the cupcakes and smiled as he looked back towards Asuka, pointing towards the cupcakes♅...

“ Wow, those look awesome~ Can I take one?~ ”

------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina gave a small laugh, still smiling at him.
"You flatter me. Thank you."

She had never really known what it was like to have someone make her this happy, until right now.
...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and replied as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ You're more than welcome~ ”

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we could just...chill. i mean i believe if i swim, itll be bad for the babies''
*She replied as she looked around also*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh soon found a clear space and proceeded to walk over to it, taking a seat on the sand. He replied as he did so♆...

“ That sounds good~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled a bit and stopped rowing once they reached the center of the lake. "Your even prettier when you blush." He laughed.
Ilaani blushed again and shook her head "Nothing is pretty about an embarrassing red face" she said as she looked around at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back