• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Metaphysics said:
(@Jennete yay ur back!)
((I am hiii haha))

TheDragoon said:
Aiden blushes more as she pokes him again. "N-Nissa..." He said softly.
Nissa:*then begins to poke at super sonic speed* Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke

Jennete said:
((I am hiii haha))
Nissa:*then begins to poke at super sonic speed* Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke
(SHall we cont.?)

Jennete said:
((I am hiii haha))
Aiden blushed badly as he was poked over and over at super sonic speeds. I-It hurts, yet I'm so happy...! He thought as he was hit by the onslaught of pokes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we could walk~''
*Fuyumi said as she smiled at her*

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami smiled at Fuyumi as her eyes shined before she grabbed her hand as she spoke, soon pulling her out towards the door?...

"Alright~ Let's get going then!"

tumblr_nd7wfnOT911qa94xto1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the cupcakes and the icing, soon leaning closer to Asuka and replying, a curious expression forming on his face♅...
“ Red velvet? I don't think I've tried it.. Is it any good? ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo1_500_zps2q2at3ih.png

--------------------

...ΨKenji blushed lightly and laughed, soon replying Ψ...

“ Oh, I'm glad~ It's good being able to talk with you, I feel like I don't need to hide anything~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

-------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied, his curious expression remaining♆...

“ No, there's nothing wrong with it~ I was just wondering who knows that we're both gonna be parents~ ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo4_250_zpsamhej2yb.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka put the frosting to the side before she carefully started to take out the cupcakes one by one and set them on napkins. Once finished, Asuka lifted her head and stared at Akira in surprise, soon speaking❦...

"You've never had red velvet? It's really good~ Not as good as chocolate in my opinion, but still pretty good!"

-Kawaii-Bleach-Orihime-kawaii-anime-35243632-500-281.gif

TheDragoon said:
Aiden blushed badly as he was poked over and over at super sonic speeds. I-It hurts, yet I'm so happy...! He thought as he was hit by the onslaught of pokes.
Nissa:*off standing by herself with Aiden passed out as she stares at her finger, whispering to herself* This is fun....

Jennete said:
Nissa:*off standing by herself with Aiden passed out as she stares at her finger, whispering to herself* This is fun....
Aiden sighed with happiness as he was passed out.

((What should we have them do now?
xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Axel kissed her a bit deeper as he pulled her closer, hugging her to his chest now as he fell on the bed.
Kotori placed a hand on his cheek and deepened her end of the kiss

Mayyflower said:
Kotori placed a hand on his cheek and deepened her end of the kiss
Axel pulled away slightly and nuzzled her nose. "I love you..." He said softly before he began kissing her again.

TheDragoon said:
Axel pulled away slightly and nuzzled her nose. "I love you..." He said softly before he began kissing her again.
Kotori smiled into the kiss. And I love you she thought to herself

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka put the frosting to the side before she carefully started to take out the cupcakes one by one and set them on napkins. Once finished, Asuka lifted her head and stared at Akira in surprise, soon speaking❦...
"You've never had red velvet? It's really good~ Not as good as chocolate in my opinion, but still pretty good!"

-Kawaii-Bleach-Orihime-kawaii-anime-35243632-500-281.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly at Asuka's reaction and replied, a smile soon forming on his face♅...

“ Ah, I see~ I look forward to tasting it~ ”

duty___jealous__son_hak__x_reader__by_lampareyna-d8ytrsm_zps2uw1qtjj.png

--------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, looking over at Kenji, giving a warm and bright smile.
tumblr_n638u3Bod41r2pvg2o1_500.gif

"Same. I've never had anybody really to ever talk to so this is really nice. It means a lot to me... even if I can't express that."

She knew it'd probably be hard for her to accurately explain it, considering it was all so new to her, but she could at least say this for now.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked towards the sky once moreΨ...

“ You don't need to express it, words alone are enough, as is your presence~ ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi laughed lightly as she replied soon leaning into Kuroh*
''alrighty then~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and looked around, soon replying♆...

“ So what do you want to do now that we're at the beach?~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami smiled at Fuyumi as her eyes shined before she grabbed her hand as she spoke, soon pulling her out towards the door?...
"Alright~ Let's get going then!"

tumblr_nd7wfnOT911qa94xto1_500.gif
*Fuyumi nodded as she followed Nanami as she smiled*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly at Asuka's reaction and replied, a smile soon forming on his face♅...
“ Ah, I see~ I look forward to tasting it~ ”

duty___jealous__son_hak__x_reader__by_lampareyna-d8ytrsm_zps2uw1qtjj.png

--------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked towards the sky once moreΨ...

“ You don't need to express it, words alone are enough, as is your presence~ ”

-------------------

...♆Kuroh smiled and looked around, soon replying♆...

“ So what do you want to do now that we're at the beach?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''we could just...chill. i mean i believe if i swim, itll be bad for the babies''

*She replied as she looked around also*

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled into the kiss. And I love you she thought to herself
Axel slipped his tongue into her mouth, kissing her more and more passionately by the passing second. His face was tinted red as they kissed.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back into his eyes and giggled lightly "you're going to count them?"
Roland chuckled then pecked her lips "Maybe the first few~" he said playfully as he raised a hand to her cheek.

TheDragoon said:
Axel slipped his tongue into her mouth, kissing her more and more passionately by the passing second. His face was tinted red as they kissed.
Kotori blushed more when he slid his tongue into her mouth before sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed more when he slid his tongue into her mouth before sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell
Axel's tongue battled with hers vigorusly, his kisses full of love and compassion. He licked her bottom lip before pulling away, wincing a bit. "S-Sorry, most of my limbs are still broken..." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
Axel's tongue battled with hers vigorusly, his kisses full of love and compassion. He licked her bottom lip before pulling away, wincing a bit. "S-Sorry, most of my limbs are still broken..." He told her.
Kotori blushed. "I know it's fine" she says before looking at the time. "Origami should be home soon" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back