• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*seems very excited at this and gives him an excited kiss in wolf form just like a dog might do, so more to the point Kenai's face would be soaked right now*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed "Woah, woah alright I guess we should get going then?" He asked as he wiped his face a little.

Metaphysics said:
Qir ligtly tugged his arm and gently guided him to a table near a window. She sat down and placed her food on the table.
Colin followed her as he let her pull him along before taking a seat as well "So, I'm guessing you are a new student here?" He said as he looked over at her

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed "Woah, woah alright I guess we should get going then?" He asked as he wiped his face a little.
Colin followed her as he let her pull him along before taking a seat as well "So, I'm guessing you are a new student here?" He said as he looked over at her
*she nods and smiles to Kenai* lets go see peoplefolk things now and have great time we bring sister too?"

Nonalaka said:
Qir nodded as she pulled out a small letter an showed it to Colin before taking some of her bacon and munching on it.

Greetings Ms. Sakurai, we send this letter to you in regards to you current situation. The schools system has deemed you eligible for enrollment into the school under the Cataclysm Scholarship. Please don't be surprised when you suddenly find yourself here, it happens a lot of times.

Best,

(Insert a chibi drawing of Ataga here)

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods and smiles to Kenai* lets go see peoplefolk things now and have great time we bring sister too?"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai nodded "Yeah, of course Rini can come" he said with a smile. Rini happily hugged them both.

Metaphysics said:
Qir nodded as she pulled out a small letter an showed it to Colin before taking some of her bacon and munching on it.
Greetings Ms. Sakurai, we send this letter to you in regards to you current situation. The schools system has deemed you eligible for enrollment into the school under the Cataclysm Scholarship. Please don't be surprised when you suddenly find yourself here, it happens a lot of times.

Best,

Colins eyes drifted towards the letter as he began to read through it his head titling a bit as he finished reading. "A cataclysm scholarship?" He questioned as he looked at her again, passing over the letter to her.

Metaphysics said:

Best,

Colins eyes drifted towards the letter as he began to read through it his head titling a bit as he finished reading. "A cataclysm scholarship?" He questioned as he looked at her again, passing over the letter to her.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Yeah, of course Rini can come" he said with a smile. Rini happily hugged them both.
*she smiles at this and nuzzles into them both her fur warm and welcoming like a furry pillow*

Nonalaka said:
Qir shrugged her shoulder as she continued to eat.

"A cataclysm scholarship is more like a supervision program for world ending beings. The school oversees training, comfort and happiness of those in it." A voice suddenly said from behind the two. Arc Telenmyr snapped her book shut.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka rummaged the drawers as she looked for a bag, soon finding a large ziplock bag to put the icing in. She spoke as she used the spoon to gather most of it into the bag before moving all the icing to one corner, soon using a pair of scissors she manifested to snip off a small part of the corner❦...
"It's still like a regular cake, just of smaller size. I don't know if you've had red velvet or not either."
...♅Akira looked at the cupcakes and the icing, soon leaning closer to Asuka and replying, a curious expression forming on his face♅...

“ Red velvet? I don't think I've tried it.. Is it any good? ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo1_500_zps2q2at3ih.png

--------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked back at Kenji, nodding in agreement. A smile found her face as well, once again matching his.
"Yeah... me too. I always get so flustered around other people... but not with you. It's nice. Scary, but nice."
...ΨKenji blushed lightly and laughed, soon replying Ψ...

“ Oh, I'm glad~ It's good being able to talk with you, I feel like I don't need to hide anything~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi thought about it for a second*
''well...only Neo and Natsumi knows..Seria, Nanase, Kajima, Emiko...Kurotsu, Shirotsu...uhhh......Arako...well, most of them you dont even know them''

*She answered giggling a bit at the end*

''why? whats so bad about knowing we're gonna have kids?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied, his curious expression remaining♆...

“ No, there's nothing wrong with it~ I was just wondering who knows that we're both gonna be parents~ ”

tumblr_n2737usxxv1ql2sjoo4_250_zpsamhej2yb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
((@Metaphysics sorry I'm in class I'll reply as soon as I can))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the cupcakes and the icing, soon leaning closer to Asuka and replying, a curious expression forming on his face♅...

--------------------

“ Oh, I'm glad~ It's good being able to talk with you, I feel like I don't need to hide anything~ ”

-------------------

“ No, there's nothing wrong with it~ I was just wondering who knows that we're both gonna be parents~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi laughed lightly as she replied soon leaning into Kuroh*

''alrighty then~''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

-------------------

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, looking over at Kenji, giving a warm and bright smile.

tumblr_n638u3Bod41r2pvg2o1_500.gif

"Same. I've never had anybody really to ever talk to so this is really nice. It means a lot to me... even if I can't express that."

She knew it'd probably be hard for her to accurately explain it, considering it was all so new to her, but she could at least say this for now.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she smiles at this and nuzzles into them both her fur warm and welcoming like a furry pillow*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly as she Nuzzled them, ""shall we get going then?" He asked as he he looked at both of them.

Metaphysics said:
Qir shrugged her shoulder as she continued to eat.
"A cataclysm scholarship is more like a supervision program for world ending beings. The school oversees training, comfort and happiness of those in it." A voice suddenly said from behind the two. Arc Telenmyr snapped her book shut.
Colin who was taking a bite of his pizza at then time blinked as he heard a new voice before swallowing his food and turning around "Oh, I see" he said as he looked at Arc, how long had she been standing there? He didn't even hear or see her arrive. "So, Qir is a world ending being?" He asked as he glanced over at Qir, who in his opinion looked and acted much to innocent and cute to be such a thing..then again maybe that was the point.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly as she Nuzzled them, ""shall we get going then?" He asked as he he looked at both of them.
Colin who was taking a bite of his pizza at then time blinked as he heard a new voice before swallowing his food and turning around "Oh, I see" he said as he looked at Arc, how long had she been standing there? He didn't even hear or see her arrive. "So, Qir is a world ending being?" He asked as he glanced over at Qir, who in his opinion looked and acted much to innocent and cute to be such a thing..then again maybe that was the point.
Arc raised an eyebrow. "Well...yes...given time she can...however she's also a special case because if she dies..." She moved her finger across her throat. "That's what happens...Also good luck when her mind starts to mature." She said before giving him a star shaped trinket. "I leave her in your hands." She said swiftly before disappearing.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him and blinked "O-Oh, thank you" she said, blushing a bit before quickly looking out at the water again so her face was unseen.
Nexus chuckled a bit and stopped rowing once they reached the center of the lake. "Your even prettier when you blush." He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled softly and looked down at her hands. "W-what if I said that I developed feelings for you too..." She says shyly
Axel's face red as he tangled himself in the blankets. "I'd probably kiss you, but you probably haven't developed anything for me..." He said, obviously not knowing what she was saying.

TheDragoon said:
Axel's face red as he tangled himself in the blankets. "I'd probably kiss you, but you probably haven't developed anything for me..." He said, obviously not knowing what she was saying.
Kotori blinked. "Axel, I just said I did" she says clearly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he unbuttoned her pants "through this time, i think i'll do more of the work." he said as he grabbed onto her sides and rolled so he was over top of her "I hope you don't mind." he said softly as he started at his own pants
((Fade?))
(Fade)

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blinked. "Axel, I just said I did" she says clearly
Axel's face was burning now. His eyes were wide with surprise as well now. "Y-You did...?" He said, slowly peeking his head from under the covers shyly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria only shrugged her shoulders, though she knew kissing was the only way for it to work. She had tried hugging someone or at least just a simple kiss on the cheek, but those didn't seem to work at all either. Kissing was the only way for her. "I've tried hugging, it doesn't work. I don't know why it's kissing and I know it's weird, that's just how my power works. I try not to question it, really~"
@Nonalaka

(( Here you go ^~^ ))

TheDragoon said:
Axel's face was burning now. His eyes were wide with surprise as well now. "Y-You did...?" He said, slowly peeking his head from under the covers shyly.
Kotori nods. "I did" she says looking over at him, her face extremely red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back