• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu shook her head, sitting back down on the bed. "No, I'm fine. Go ahead." She got comfortable on the bed, leaning her back against the wall, still looking around his room. It was a nice room.
Jojo nodded "Suit yourself." he said as he walked over to the bathroom and shut the door and locked it before showering. After about twenty minute Jojo came out mostly dressed, just missing his shirt that was in his hand.

Mayyflower said:
"Mouth" she says
Ayen smiled "You like that way, don't you?" he asked teasingly before closing his mouth and biting his tongue and sticking it out at her while keeping his mouth open.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "You like that way, don't you?" he asked teasingly before closing his mouth and biting his tongue and sticking it out at her while keeping his mouth open.
Amaya smiled snd nods. "I sure do" she says leaning down and kissing him and drinking the blood

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nods. "I sure do" she says leaning down and kissing him and drinking the blood
Ayen chuckled then smiled into the kiss, playing with her tongue as she drank.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled then smiled into the kiss, playing with her tongue as she drank.
(Sorry I was dealing with something, my cat got injured really bad and I had to take care of her)

Amaya drank for a couple more seconds before pulling away and wiping her mouth

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "Suit yourself." he said as he walked over to the bathroom and shut the door and locked it before showering. After about twenty minute Jojo came out mostly dressed, just missing his shirt that was in his hand.
Chiharu had pulled the bear on to the bed, cuddling against it. It was almost hard to tell she was even beneath the bear. She didn't really hear Jojo come back in the room from her face being stuffed into the head of the bear.

Mayyflower said:
(Sorry I was dealing with something, my cat got injured really bad and I had to take care of her)
Amaya drank for a couple more seconds before pulling away and wiping her mouth
((It's okay, i hope it gets better!))

Ayen smiled up at her as he ran a finger over his tongue and healed it "Satisfied now?" he asked playfully as he ran his finger over her lip.

SoulofTobi said:
((It's okay, i hope it gets better!))
Ayen smiled up at her as he ran a finger over his tongue and healed it "Satisfied now?" he asked playfully as he ran his finger over her lip.
Amaya smirked. "Not even close" she says

Lumina said:
Chiharu had pulled the bear on to the bed, cuddling against it. It was almost hard to tell she was even beneath the bear. She didn't really hear Jojo come back in the room from her face being stuffed into the head of the bear.
Jojo stretched and sat on the bed as he put on his shirt "You really like that thing, don't you?" he asked with a chuckle as he reached over and poked as her not really paying attention to where he poked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Not even close" she says
Ayen chuckled as he ran his finger down from her mouth and her neck "And how ever might i fix that?" he asked playfully as he smirked up at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stretched and sat on the bed as he put on his shirt "You really like that thing, don't you?" he asked with a chuckle as he reached over and poked as her not really paying attention to where he poked.
"Yeah I d- eep!" As Jojo reached over, he ended up poking her side, and out of instinct she flinched away. She squeaked, completely forgetting how ticklish her sides were.

Lumina said:
"Yeah I d- eep!" As Jojo reached over, he ended up poking her side, and out of instinct she flinched away. She squeaked, completely forgetting how ticklish her sides were.
Jojo paused for a moment then chuckled "Are you ticklish?" he asked before poking where he did before then pinching the same spot while not really thinking, just being amused by here reaction as he continued poking and prodding.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he ran his finger down from her mouth and her neck "And how ever might i fix that?" he asked playfully as he smirked up at her.
Amaya smiled a little " I think you know" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo paused for a moment then chuckled "Are you ticklish?" he asked before poking where he did before then pinching the same spot while not really thinking, just being amused by here reaction as he continued poking and prodding.
Chiharu squeaked at every poke to her sides, flailing and trying to move the bear in front of herself to block his hand. She managed to back herself into the corner, holding out the bear in front of her and breathing hard. "H-hey... don't do that..." she managed out after she caught her breath.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled a little " I think you know" she says
Ayen slightly smiled "I think you may be right in saying that." he said playfully as he reached for the top of her pants "Am i getting warmer?" he asked teasingly

Lumina said:
Chiharu squeaked at every poke to her sides, flailing and trying to move the bear in front of herself to block his hand. She managed to back herself into the corner, holding out the bear in front of her and breathing hard. "H-hey... don't do that..." she managed out after she caught her breath.
Jojo chuckled as he stood up off the bed "Why not? i thought it was funny!" he asked before walking over and turning on the tv and grabbing the remote before sitting back down on the bed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly smiled "I think you may be right in saying that." he said playfully as he reached for the top of her pants "Am i getting warmer?" he asked teasingly
Amaya smiled. "Yep" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yep" she says softly
Ayen nodded as he unbuttoned her pants "through this time, i think i'll do more of the work." he said as he grabbed onto her sides and rolled so he was over top of her "I hope you don't mind." he said softly as he started at his own pants

((Fade?))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled as he stood up off the bed "Why not? i thought it was funny!" he asked before walking over and turning on the tv and grabbing the remote before sitting back down on the bed.
Chiharu frowned into the bear, hugging it closer, still making it work as a sheild. Now that he knew she was ticklish, she didn't know if he could trust his hands anymore. Pouting a bit, she moved the bear away from her face a bit so she could see the tv. "Whatcha watching?"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled and nodded "Sounds good to me" he said happily
*seems very excited at this and gives him an excited kiss in wolf form just like a dog might do, so more to the point Kenai's face would be soaked right now*

Nonalaka said:
Colin then chose some pizza for himself then paid for both his and Qir's food at the till at the end of the counter "So, Qir, where would you like to sit?" He asked as he looked around the cafeteria spotting a few different places to sit.
Qir ligtly tugged his arm and gently guided him to a table near a window. She sat down and placed her food on the table.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he slowly pulled away and gazed at her before leaning in "That makes one~" he whispered playfully before moving back just enough to look into her eyes.
Dakota looked back into his eyes and giggled lightly "you're going to count them?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka rummaged the drawers as she looked for a bag, soon finding a large ziplock bag to put the icing in. She spoke as she used the spoon to gather most of it into the bag before moving all the icing to one corner, soon using a pair of scissors she manifested to snip off a small part of the corner?...
"It's still like a regular cake, just of smaller size. I don't know if you've had red velvet or not either."

...?Nanami picked up a case that she had sitting in the corner of the room before holding it over her shoulder and looking back at Fuyumi as she spoke?...

"I'm gonna be performing! Also, it's not far from here, so I don't know if you want to walk or just drive."

tumblr_neibj9nJ0d1qg78wpo1_500.gif

(( Need me to repost? ))
((If its not too much of a bother ;v;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back