• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tilted his head as pressed more into the kiss and slightly smiled.
Dakota tilted her head as well in response to his actions as she then moved her hands so she could put her arms around his neck to pull herself closer a little bit.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled at him "Yeah, maybe~" she said as she looked over the side of the boat and poked the water with her fingertip "This lake is really pretty" she said as she looked at the view in front of her.
Nexus blushed and smiled, tilting his head a bit. "Yeah... But it could never compare to you." He said happily.

Metaphysics said:
Qir tilted her head in confusion. She then shrugged and made a sweeping motion with her arm that was aimed at where the food was.
Colin shrugged a little as well "Alright then let's go over and see what kind of food they have to choose then" he said with a small chuckle as he placed his hands in his pockets and made his way to the food counter

Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed lightly, standing up as well. "I'd say that counts... as for what to do today..." she thought about it for a moment, wondering what they could do today. "Well, we could go out and do something, or stay inside and chill. What sounds good to you?" She didn't really mind what they did, honestly.
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "Well, i asked you, because yesterday you said you were relying to much on me yesterday." he said teasingly "So i'm making you choose."

TheDragoon said:
Axel hid under the covers to hide his blush. "U-Umm..." He said, too nervous to find the right words.
Kotori sat on the side of the bed and looked over at him, waiting for the answer

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "Well, i asked you, because yesterday you said you were relying to much on me yesterday." he said teasingly "So i'm making you choose."
Chiharu looked up at Jojo, trying not to seem too defeated by his teasing. "Well, fine then. Lets just have a day indoors. Movies, video games or something." She looked up at him, wondering if that was a sufficient answer.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed and smiled, tilting his head a bit. "Yeah... But it could never compare to you." He said happily.
Ilaani looked at him and blinked "O-Oh, thank you" she said, blushing a bit before quickly looking out at the water again so her face was unseen.

Mayyflower said:
"I understand.. You don't want to tell me" she says quietly
Axel slowly began to move his way out of the covers, blushing. "Well... I suppose I have developed feelings for you..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as well in response to his actions as she then moved her hands so she could put her arms around his neck to pull herself closer a little bit.
Roland pressed more into the kiss as he lowered his hands and slid them down her sides to get to her waist and pulled her a bit towards him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked up at Jojo, trying not to seem too defeated by his teasing. "Well, fine then. Lets just have a day indoors. Movies, video games or something." She looked up at him, wondering if that was a sufficient answer.
Jojo nodded and chuckled "Okay, that works for me, but first i think ima gonna shower." he said as he pulled more clothing out of the dresser before looking over at her "Do you need in the bathroom at all?" he asked curiously

Nonalaka said:
Colin shrugged a little as well "Alright then let's go over and see what kind of food they have to choose then" he said with a small chuckle as he placed his hands in his pockets and made his way to the food counter
Qir nodded and grabbed hold of Colin's arm to usher him faster to the food counter. Once there, Qir looked over the food and decided to pick bacon.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed more into the kiss as he lowered his hands and slid them down her sides to get to her waist and pulled her a bit towards him.
Dakota smiled into the kiss a bit as she was pulled towards him, blushing lightly as she pressed into the kiss a bit herself.

TheDragoon said:
Axel slowly began to move his way out of the covers, blushing. "Well... I suppose I have developed feelings for you..." He said softly.
Kotori blushed even more and looked back at axel. "Y-you did?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed even more and looked back at axel. "Y-you did?" She asks
Axel buried himself under the covers again, embarrassed by what he said. He was supposed to be the cool badass, but this girl was making him go soft.

Metaphysics said:
Qir nodded and grabbed hold of Colin's arm to usher him faster to the food counter. Once there, Qir looked over the food and decided to pick bacon.
Colin then chose some pizza for himself then paid for both his and Qir's food at the till at the end of the counter "So, Qir, where would you like to sit?" He asked as he looked around the cafeteria spotting a few different places to sit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss a bit as she was pulled towards him, blushing lightly as she pressed into the kiss a bit herself.
Roland smiled as he slowly pulled away and gazed at her before leaning in "That makes one~" he whispered playfully before moving back just enough to look into her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and smiled down at him, a faint blush on her cheeks
Ayen smiled up at her as he reached up and touched her cheek "Shall we continue?" he asked as he traced a finger over her blush

TheDragoon said:
Axel buried himself under the covers again, embarrassed by what he said. He was supposed to be the cool badass, but this girl was making him go soft.
Kotori smiled softly and looked down at her hands. "W-what if I said that I developed feelings for you too..." She says shyly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled up at her as he reached up and touched her cheek "Shall we continue?" he asked as he traced a finger over her blush
Amaya nods slowly and smiled. "We shall" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back