• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "Me too, when my friend origami comes home I could ask her to heal it if you want?" She suggests
Axel laughed and nodded. "That would be appreciated. I need to get to the cabin soon." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded "Yeah, i'll find it later." he said as he walked over to the dresser and opened it up "For the mean time, i think i'll go with a sleeveless shirt." he said as he pulled one out of the dresser.
Ayen looked over at her and slightly smiled "Well, it was a start." he said before flopping back onto the bed.
Chiharu simply clasped her hands in her lap, looking around at Jojo's room, not wanting be creepy by watching him put clothes on. "I mean, whatever floats your boat."

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed and nodded. "That would be appreciated. I need to get to the cabin soon." He said.
Kotori nods. "Yea" she says "so tell me, what happened yesterday?" She asks worriedly. "Last time I saw you, you drove off and you looked upset" she says looking down at her hands

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani who was finally woken properly looked over to Nexus and nodded "Yeah~, a fishing trip sounds fun~" she said with a smile before finishing off her own breakfast and standing up as well.
Dakota kissed him back softly, smiling a little into it as well.
Nexus walked over and grabbed some fishing poles. "Let's get going then, shall we?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "Yea" she says "so tell me, what happened yesterday?" She asks worriedly. "Last time I saw you, you drove off and you looked upset" she says looking down at her hands
Axel blushed lightly and looked away stubbornly, frowning and snorting a bit. "H-Hmph, why should I tell you?" He asked her. "It seems that I'm not all that interesting you planned on deserting me to talk to somebody else." He said stubbornly as well. He was obviously jealous at this point.

TheDragoon said:
Axel blushed lightly and looked away stubbornly, frowning and snorting a bit. "H-Hmph, why should I tell you?" He asked her. "It seems that I'm not all that interesting you planned on deserting me to talk to somebody else." He said stubbornly as well. He was obviously jealous at this point.
"Are you talking about that guy I talked to? He is helping me find a young girl named yoshino, me and origami have been looking for her..." She says before looking down and frowning

Lumina said:
Chiharu simply clasped her hands in her lap, looking around at Jojo's room, not wanting be creepy by watching him put clothes on. "I mean, whatever floats your boat."
Jojo chuckled "I don't use boats, i'd rather just swim." he said missing the meaning of what she said as he turned around to look at her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled a little and looked into his eyes. "Yes?" She asks quietly
Ayen down at her as he gazed back into her eyes "I love you~" he said softly.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at the sky with him, watching the clouds for a bit.

"I suppose so... though I can say I wouldn't really know that..."

After he said that, part of her wished that she would have trained more growing up. But... if she had done that, then she wouldn't be here training with Kenji... so maybe it was a good thing. She looked down, smiling at him for a moment.
...ΨKenji sat down and looked at Lumina, replying as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ It's pretty refreshing being with you, it oddly puts me at ease~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled as she continued to walk beside Kuroh as she replied*
''alright~''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh then looked towards Himeragi and spoke, a curious expression soon forming on his face♆...

“ So.. uh.. who else knows that we're having children?~ ”

Huh..._zpsyxywmlxu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"Are you talking about that guy I talked to? He is helping me find a young girl named yoshino, me and origami have been looking for her..." She says before looking down and frowning
Axel now looked sad. "O-Oh... I see..." He said before he laid back down. It hurt him just as much for being angry for nothing. He knew what he did wasn't right.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slowly and gently wrapped his arms around as he pressed against her
Dakota moved in a bit closer to him as she lightly placed her hands on the sides of his face

TheDragoon said:
Nexus walked over and grabbed some fishing poles. "Let's get going then, shall we?" He asked.
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Alright, lead the way~" she said happily as she stood alongside him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved in a bit closer to him as she lightly placed her hands on the sides of his face
Ilaani smiled and nodded "Alright, lead the way~" she said happily as she stood alongside him.
Nexus took her hand and began walking outside with her to the beautiful pond with a smile. He then sat down with her in a little row boat. "So, have you fished before?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Axel now looked sad. "O-Oh... I see..." He said before he laid back down. It hurt him just as much for being angry for nothing. He knew what he did wasn't right.
"It's fine.." She says turning to face the mirror as she continued to fix her hair quietly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sat down and looked at Lumina, replying as he smiled lightlyΨ...
“ It's pretty refreshing being with you, it oddly puts me at ease~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

-----------------------

...♆Kuroh then looked towards Himeragi and spoke, a curious expression soon forming on his face♆...

“ So.. uh.. who else knows that we're having children?~ ”

Huh..._zpsyxywmlxu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked back at Kenji, nodding in agreement. A smile found her face as well, once again matching his.

"Yeah... me too. I always get so flustered around other people... but not with you. It's nice. Scary, but nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back