• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "Yeah, but usually it's just a hole in my clothing" he said as he sat up again "Not the whole piece missing." he said as he looked at her "Nice shirt." he said looking her up and down
Ayen waited till she was asleep till he left the room and went to his and Amaya's bedroom and sat on the bed.
Amaya soon came in and saw ayen. "How did it go?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Kotori woke up and went to the kitchen and made breakfast
A strange and amazing smelling aroma caught Axel's nose. His eyes slowly opened. "Mm... What's that smell...?" He groaned, still a bit tired.

TheDragoon said:
A strange and amazing smelling aroma caught Axel's nose. His eyes slowly opened. "Mm... What's that smell...?" He groaned, still a bit tired.
Kotori finished cooking and brought a tray of food to axel. "Um whenever your ready you can eat this" she says setting it on the bedside table

Mayyflower said:
Kotori finished cooking and brought a tray of food to axel. "Um whenever your ready you can eat this" she says setting it on the bedside table
Axel smiled at her sweetly, still looked a bit tired before he gave her a hug with his free and not broken arm. "Thank you, it looks delicious... And not only that it smells amazing!" He said happily before he began to eat his food.

Lumina said:
Chiharu grinned at his compliment, finishing her toast. "Thanks! And like I said, it's probably around here somewhere. Besides, it's just a shirt, I'm sure you have more, right?" She undid her headband, combing through her hair with her fingers to try and detangle her bedhead.
Jojo chuckled and nodded "Yeah, i'll find it later." he said as he walked over to the dresser and opened it up "For the mean time, i think i'll go with a sleeveless shirt." he said as he pulled one out of the dresser.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya soon came in and saw ayen. "How did it go?" She asks
Ayen looked over at her and slightly smiled "Well, it was a start." he said before flopping back onto the bed.

TheDragoon said:
Axel smiled at her sweetly, still looked a bit tired before he gave her a hug with his free and not broken arm. "Thank you, it looks delicious... And not only that it smells amazing!" He said happily before he began to eat his food.
Kotori hugged him back and smiled. "Your welcome" she says "and thank you" she says kindly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded "Yeah, i'll find it later." he said as he walked over to the dresser and opened it up "For the mean time, i think i'll go with a sleeveless shirt." he said as he pulled one out of the dresser.
Ayen looked over at her and slightly smiled "Well, it was a start." he said before flopping back onto the bed.
Amaya sat next to him. "Well that's good" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat next to him. "Well that's good" she says
Ayen smiled at her "I swear, she must get the attitude from you though." he said teasingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty~''
*Fuyumi said happily as she stretched a little more*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami made clothes appear on her body and tied her hair into a ponytail before grinning✦...

"I'm ready whenever you are~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami made clothes appear on her body and tied her hair into a ponytail before grinning✦...
"I'm ready whenever you are~"
*Fuyumi made some clothes appear on her as well, her hair becoming short and smiled at Nanami*

''lets go~''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as he continued blushing, soon laughing lightly and replying as he continued to watch Asuka♅...

“ I love you three~ So, how long do we have to wait?~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked down at the cupcakes before looking back at Akira as she spoke❦...

"Not that long. Maybe 10 minutes or so~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Most likely" she says
Ayen smiled and sat up as he wrapped his arms around her "Y'know, i think i've lost my touch." he said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked down at the cupcakes before looking back at Akira as she spoke❦...
"Not that long. Maybe 10 minutes or so~"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he looked out of the window, soon watching the children run through the streets and playing games in the park across from his and Asuka's house♅...

“ Okay~ I look forward to trying one~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tilted her head. "Your touch?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "It use to be, heck it may still be but i forgot to look for it, that i could easily read peoples emotions and the cause for them." he said as he looked at her.

((So I'll be resetting Yuna because she's stuck and Camilla too))

----------

Character list:

Moriko- with Cecil in the woods (@SoulofTobi)

Amara- at home (free)

Colin- (@wierdprincess sorry i moved him) in cafeteria (@Metaphysics)

Euloria- ??? (Might reset her)

Camilla- courtyard (free)

Ilaani- with Nexus (I think? You never replied ;-; @TheDragoon)

Kenai- with crystal and Rini in the woods (@Annie Xavier)

Yuna- Café (free)

Rini- with kenai

Kairassi- Park (free)

Elaena- school gates with maria (@WeirdPrincess)

((Feel free to interact with any of them :D ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued smiling at her as he placed a hand on her cheek "And y'know, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have even thought to turn this space into a home, so you could say, we have this place because of you." he said softly as he turned to wrap his arm around her side and nuzzled her nose "So, how many kisses do you think i've earned today?" he asked playfully.
Dakota nuzzled him back "Because of me?" She repeated as she blinked a few times before smiling "As for those kisses, well... how many do you want?" She asked jokingly as she smiled up at him.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]L: we could go out eat people food then come home and cuddle yes yes yes

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled and nodded "Sounds good to me" he said happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nuzzled him back "Because of me?" She repeated as she blinked a few times before smiling "As for those kisses, well... how many do you want?" She asked jokingly as she smiled up at him.
Roland smiled and nodded "Because of you." he said happily before looking into her eye's and smirking as he place a hand on her cheek "Well.... i'd have to say as many as you're willing to give." he said playfully before pecking her lips

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and nodded "Because of you." he said happily before looking into her eye's and smirking as he place a hand on her cheek "Well.... i'd have to say as many as you're willing to give." he said playfully before pecking her lips
"You said as many as I'm willing to give, I didn't give you that one you took it!" She joked as she poked his nose and giggled.

Nonalaka said:
"You said as many as I'm willing to give, I didn't give you that one you took it!" She joked as she poked his nose and giggled.
Roland chuckled and poked her cheek "The maybe i should of said i wanted all the kisses." he said jokingly as he lowered his hand to her side and lightly pinched.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori hugged him back and smiled. "Your welcome" she says "and thank you" she says kindly
Axel continued to tear through his food like it was nothing. "Wow! What did you put in these?! Their really good!" He said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back