• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and nodded before take his hands away from her "Okay, then what can we do to help?" he asked curiously "You said it was hurting you, so i want it to stop." he said protectively.
Amaya leaned against the door. "It will stop in a few, it's best not to treat it" she says

Rin got up and hugged Amaya. "It hurts so much" she says

"I know it does it happens to all vampires" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya leaned against the door. "It will stop in a few, it's best not to treat it" she says
Rin got up and hugged Amaya. "It hurts so much" she says

"I know it does it happens to all vampires" she says
Ayen nodded then walked over to the door 'Is there anything i can do to help?' he asked Amaya mentally as he looked down at Rin.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then walked over to the door 'Is there anything i can do to help?' he asked Amaya mentally as he looked down at Rin.
Amaya shook her head and pulled rin off of her so she could leave the room

Rin stood there looking down

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and pulled rin off of her so she could leave the room
Rin stood there looking down
Ayen looked down at Rin before reaching down at patting her head.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued smiling at her as he placed a hand on her cheek "And y'know, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have even thought to turn this space into a home, so you could say, we have this place because of you." he said softly as he turned to wrap his arm around her side and nuzzled her nose "So, how many kisses do you think i've earned today?" he asked playfully.
@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
"Even though I'm still upset with you, I still love you and I always will" she muttered
Ayen smiled "And i could never not love you princess." he said happily

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and pulls away
Ayen let her pull away and looked down at her "I'll stay here till you stop hurting if you want." he said as he looked down at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen let her pull away and looked down at her "I'll stay here till you stop hurting if you want." he said as he looked down at her.
Rin nods and layed down on her bed. "I'm going to take a nap" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and layed down on her bed. "I'm going to take a nap" she says quietly
Ayen looked at her then walked over and tucked her in before walking over to the door.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "Great, disappearing clothing," he said as he ran a hand down his face "Well, atleast i still have my pants and underwear." he said as he looked up at the ceiling.
Ayen narrowed his eyes "Rin, i'm gonna try to use healing on your eyes to see if it will help, but for now on you can not have vampire blood when you drink." he said as he placed his hands over her eyes and started attempting to heal them.
Chiharu took another bite of toast, nodding as he spoke. "Yeah, that's true... I suppose I'm glad I don't have that problem." She looked at him as she suddenly was in a different outfit, a simple sweatshirt and leggings. She grinned a bit, taking another bite of toast.

Lumina said:
Chiharu took another bite of toast, nodding as he spoke. "Yeah, that's true... I suppose I'm glad I don't have that problem." She looked at him as she suddenly was in a different outfit, a simple sweatshirt and leggings. She grinned a bit, taking another bite of toast.
Jojo chuckled "Yeah, but usually it's just a hole in my clothing" he said as he sat up again "Not the whole piece missing." he said as he looked at her "Nice shirt." he said looking her up and down

Mayyflower said:
Rin closed her eyes and began to drift
Ayen waited till she was asleep till he left the room and went to his and Amaya's bedroom and sat on the bed.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "Yeah, but usually it's just a hole in my clothing" he said as he sat up again "Not the whole piece missing." he said as he looked at her "Nice shirt." he said looking her up and down
Ayen waited till she was asleep till he left the room and went to his and Amaya's bedroom and sat on the bed.
Chiharu grinned at his compliment, finishing her toast. "Thanks! And like I said, it's probably around here somewhere. Besides, it's just a shirt, I'm sure you have more, right?" She undead her headband, combing through her hair with her fingers to try and detangle her bedhead.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked as she stopped from taking out the cupcakes and gazed back at Akira, her blush returning as she spoke in a soft tone❦...
"I love you too~"

View attachment 173233

...❦Her cheeks rose in temperature after she said that before Asuka grabbed one of the kitchen towels and took out the cupcake pan, setting it on the counter❦...

"Now all we have to do is wait for them to cool off..."
...♅Akira smiled as he continued blushing, soon laughing lightly and replying as he continued to watch Asuka♅...

“ I love you three~ So, how long do we have to wait?~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back